Chat Clubs

CC #9~Bak Bak Medley~Invites Only - Page 83

vaatuhaara thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
This content was originally posted by: adithyan

sorry for the ranting...i was just upset...

bhy sorry...! rant freely adi dear ...😳😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Choco_Cosmos thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: blueballoon

β­οΈπŸ‘  agree with you so much. they made FK a scape goat for no reason. not all top trp shows have very good actors, bt they manage to do well...

now what , FK is out, but has the trp increased? noo!

most top trp shows gather viewers attention with story, presentation n the way the female lead connect to the viewers. CC doesnt do that, n thats not others fault.

infact other than IPK, Mahadev etc, all other tv shows strongly depend on their female leads, by that i mean not the actors, bt the characters...  those characters connect to the viewers. online fandom of actors cant create or force feed real viewers.

the show doesn't have a soul. Its like IPK after remarriage. whatever the then script writer feels he writes .. without any connection to the story so far..πŸ˜•
trp out in first week.. they change the storyline from saas bahu to cc 
trp next week .. story again from cc to saas
again next week ... from saas to saas bahu
again.. saas bahu to hot romance
the cycle continues..
mpk2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

β­οΈπŸ‘  agree with you so much. they made FK a scape goat for no reason. not all top trp shows have very good actors, bt they manage to do well...

now what , FK is out, but has the trp increased? noo!

most top trp shows gather viewers attention with story, presentation n the way the female lead connect to the viewers. CC doesnt do that, n thats not others fault.

infact other than IPK, Mahadev etc, all other tv shows strongly depend on their female leads, by that i mean not the actors, bt the characters...  those characters connect to the viewers. online fandom of actors cant create or force feed real viewers.

Agreed to both of u. The show seems to be dedicated to the actress and not the character. Forget about being realistic or logical in portraying the character of the FL (essentially the principal character of the show) the way it has been depicted is insane. In the effort to paint her like DM3 they have lost the human connect totally.
As for saari draping and all that, well no matter how modern her family has been shown, as far as I know in Indian households when the girl is supposed to get married her family members do teach her certain basic stuffs and draping a saari is one of them.
Even youtube could have taught her that πŸ˜†

Next they might make the guy lick puch puch in the name of romance.
Sorry to say, whatever was shown in the name of romance doesn't qualify as love. It was cheap, stupid and sort of 🀒.
Now they are heading for some junglee honeymoon, God save the viewers who are not bhakts.

adithyan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

bhy sorry...! rant freely adi dear ...😳😳

πŸ€—

just praying...kuch toh chamatkar karlo bhagwan...

vaatuhaara thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mpk2011

Agreed to both of u. The show seems to be dedicated to the actress and not the character. Forget about being realistic or logical in portraying the character of the FL (essentially the principal character of the show) the way it has been depicted is insane. In the effort to paint her like DM3 they have lost the human connect totally.
As for saari draping and all that, well no matter how modern her family has been shown, as far as I know in Indian households when the girl is supposed to get married her family members do teach her certain basic stuffs and draping a saari is one of them.
Even youtube could have taught her that πŸ˜†

Next they might make the guy lick puch puch in the name of romance.
Sorry to say, whatever was shown in the name of romance doesn't qualify as love. It was cheap, stupid and sort of 🀒.
Now they are heading for some junglee honeymoon, God save the viewers who are not bhakts.

yes yaar... thats the feed back i get from friends who watch it too...  n feeling blessed that we havnt have to watch it. its upto the makers to do whatever they want, least interested. but its these lame excuses n putting blame on others that surprises.

@choco... exactly. half way through ipk, the character kushi became so OTT n viewers  felt no connect to her. but makers didnt realize it n kept on thinking Kushi is the most loved character, rather they believed the online feed back... while the reality was something totally opposite.

payasa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Choco_Cosmos

the show doesn't have a soul. Its like IPK after remarriage. whatever the then script writer feels he writes .. without any connection to the story so far..πŸ˜•
trp out in first week.. they change the storyline from saas bahu to cc 
trp next week .. story again from cc to saas
again next week ... from saas to saas bahu
again.. saas bahu to hot romance
the cycle continues..

agree with both of you. it plainly comes out to satisfy  OL viewers who may be in few hundreds in number. out of which few more wud be MID'S. being in the industry,if cv's r mistaking OL 's for general viewers, then they are the foolish most.
 the actress should also be pitied as she seems to be too much taken in by the obsessed  fans.  
Edited by payasa - 10 years ago
mishaj thumbnail
jachu,hv u seen" 100% love "movie? tammanna n nagarjuna's son...mallu version?
it should be renamed as 100% lust...:/ :/apparently hero n heroin shares "pure" love but d audience dont feel any connnect to d.chacters n deir romance scenes r just like dis poland show scenes...soulless forced scenes...
where as in VTV,eventhough there r intimate scenes d love z palpable to d audience...
poland show z showing belly scenes to increase trp but seemz like it back fired...
simim thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mishaj

it should be renamed as 100% lust...:/ :/apparently hero n heroin shares "pure" love but d audience dont feel any connnect to d.chacters n deir romance scenes r just like dis poland show scenes...soulless forced scenes...
where as in VTV,eventhough there r intimate scenes d love z palpable to d audience...
poland show z showing belly scenes to increase trp but seemz like it back fired...

i saw it in TeluguπŸ˜†...all these movies get dubbed in malayalam kya?
vaatuhaara thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mishaj

tell me about it dear.. i was really looking forward to Nag chaithanya's  role n infact saw its telgu version also...  you are right. there despite having a very cute looking hero, a beautiful heroine, the movie was so bad... n the scenes he realizes his love, (if i can call it so) is so yuck!

vinnai thaandi varuvaya (ek hasina thi in hindi), was so good in the sense that it didnt preach love, or who was right n wrong. he was totally a deep lover , sometimes obsessed lover, but then after the heart break, he learns to live n not become devdas.

Jassi was strong n weak at the same time...! it was heart vs brain, reality vs dream, love vs life...
Edited by blueballoon - 10 years ago
mishaj thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: simim

i saw it in TeluguπŸ˜†...all these movies get dubbed in malayalam kya?

yes... almost all Allu films,Magadheera film(hero z chiranjivi's son rite?...thst ws d only telugu film i enjoyed in dubbing versions),
another hero from telugu ws Prabhas...
i dont know y all these movies r dubbed into malayalam... but now dis trend z almoststopped...