Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

simim thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
YAAY

This is a Newsroom exclusive spoiler for the fans of Jhalak Dikhlaa Jaa.

Well here is some sad news for Ekta Kaul fans as she got eliminated today from the dancing reality shoe Jhalak Dikhlaa Jaa.

Siddharth Shukla,Aarti Chhabria and Ekta Kaul were in the bottom three.Siddharth Shukla got saved due to taudience votes while Ekta and Aarti had to dance to get saved in which Aarti got saved as she performed better while Ekta did some silly mistakes according to the judges.

Ekta Kaul expressed her sadness on stage,"I am happy with my journey in the show but I am sad because I let down my choreographer Tusshar."

Well this week of Jhalak Dikhlaa Jaa will be high on entertainment as new contestants will join in the show as wild card entries.

Newsroom

The only reason I doubt this article is becoz its from newsroom and becoz they called the show a shoe!!!😲
Nan08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Choco_Cosmos

chalo..meri taraf se sabko Good night/Good day..

see u all tomorrow..

good night choco jiiiπŸ˜ƒ
Ilahi_mera_Jiya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: simim

YAAY

This is a Newsroom exclusive spoiler for the fans of Jhalak Dikhlaa Jaa.

Well here is some sad news for Ekta Kaul fans as she got eliminated today from the dancing reality shoe Jhalak Dikhlaa Jaa.

Siddharth Shukla,Aarti Chhabria and Ekta Kaul were in the bottom three.Siddharth Shukla got saved due to taudience votes while Ekta and Aarti had to dance to get saved in which Aarti got saved as she performed better while Ekta did some silly mistakes according to the judges.

Ekta Kaul expressed her sadness on stage,"I am happy with my journey in the show but I am sad because I let down my choreographer Tusshar."

Well this week of Jhalak Dikhlaa Jaa will be high on entertainment as new contestants will join in the show as wild card entries.

Newsroom

The only reason I doubt this article is becoz its from newsroom and becoz they called the show a shoe!!!😲

Ekta girl was kinda uncomfortable and lost from the beginning..!

And Shoe for Show...😲 πŸ€£...i think they took the concept too srsly..!πŸ˜†
Nan08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
simim thumbnail
yaa..ekta danced like an expressionless robot...when she did oddissi...which is a graceful feiminine dance...she did it like kung fu karate🀒
adithyan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Nan08

yup and a part of my fav onscreen jodi πŸ˜ƒ

Polly ji he is a good actor .. has been around in the TV industry from last i think 5-6 years.. has done some good work and some of his shows went haywire .. but can say that he is a one among talented lot of indian television πŸ˜Š

r u a fan of him?...he is a good actor...i first saw him in kumkum[SP show]...
.S.A. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Nan08

so this was the tweet of GH

Barun checking out the picture wall Clicked by Gaurav Khanna #lovelypic #gauravkhanna #barunsobti #birthday party

i think recently last week if am guessing right was GH bday .. so guess Barun too attended the party... GK is a close friend of GH and he is into photography nowadays so he clicked barun's pic

mere analysis khatam πŸ˜›

GK is a photographer ... I thought he is that actor in LifeOK Kesa Yeh Ishq hai ?

simim thumbnail
Adithi...is there any TV actor u dont know?
Ilahi_mera_Jiya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: simim

yaa..ekta danced like an expressionless robot...when she did oddissi...which is a graceful feiminine dance...she did it like kung fu karate🀒

πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
And karan used to give 15/10....like what was that..?!πŸ˜†
adithyan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: .Sama.

GK is a photographer ... I thought he is that actor in LifeOK Kesa Yeh Ishq hai ?

that is gaurav bajaj...

GK is an actor too