Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

payasa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: simim

OMG!!!! Now I am convinced. They changed the title of the Shaleen article!!!! In the afternoon it was...that I am on a break from TV...now that didnt give too much away regarding the presence of Sanayas name in the article...so ppl would not know and comment...

But now the title has changed to I am jealous of Sanaya and her beauty!!!!😲...I mean so blatant...😑 and pathetic😑😑

who is shaleen  simi ?

beauty ? the beauty sense of the person should be rewarded.πŸ˜† . i have lost the actual meaning of beauty after reading many beautiful posts on angel.

if i get to remember  the first  picture of leading lady on the scooter in ipk, i remeber the first thing that came to my mind was -the nose was too odd for her face that took away her looks. no offence pls.
polly_mk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: mpk2011

Really? Abla mard is still intact, is it?
Then what was that stupid gimmick for?πŸ˜†

@bold... πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

PS. Be careful about your wordings in this matter...simiji is sensitive about how male virginity should be defined! 😈 πŸ˜ˆ πŸ˜ˆ

🀣
simim thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: payasa

who is shaleen  simi ?

beauty ? the beauty sense of the person should be rewarded.πŸ˜† . i have lost the actual meaning of beauty after reading many beautiful posts on angel.

if i get to remember  the first  picture of leading lady on the scooter in ipk, i remeber the first thing that came to my mind was -the nose was too odd for her face that took away her looks. no offence pls.

shaleen is daljeets husband
simim thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: polly_mk

@bold... πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

PS. Be careful about your wordings in this matter...simiji is sensitive about how male virginity should be defined! 😈 πŸ˜ˆ πŸ˜ˆ

🀣

πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›...shut up polly
mishaj thumbnail

OMG!!!! Now I am convinced. They changed the title of the Shaleen article!!!! In the afternoon it was...that I am on a break from TV...now that didnt give too much away regarding the presence of Sanayas name in the article...so ppl would not know and comment...

But now the title has changed to I am jealous of Sanaya and her beauty!!!!😲...I mean so blatant...😑and pathetic😑😑

but y dis much polandian favouritism?
is there any "ideological reason"? 🀒
changing d title for gettimg more buzz...pathetic 🀒
Choco_Cosmos thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

But now the title has changed to I am jealous of Sanaya and her beauty!!!!😲...I mean so blatant...😑 and pathetic😑😑

did they change it now? I was searching for the buzz article but couldn't find yet...

so they changed title coz not much dall fans commented on it..
polly_mk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›...shut up polly

πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜› ...🀣Edited by polly_mk - 10 years ago
-chamkilli- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: polly_mk

πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜›

Stalkers must be really entertained now πŸ˜†
Music_Junkie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Choco_Cosmos

did they change it now? I was searching for the buzz article but couldn't find yet...

so they changed title coz not much dall fans commented on it..

maybe doll fans spammed to change, you know they spam left,right and centre when she isn't taggedEdited by summer_breeze - 10 years ago
payasa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: blueballoon

yaar...!!!   i just had a ting moment there!  earlier in the evening i told you all naa, i opened that article thinking if daljeet is tagged , i will comment. now i saw the new title n i was like "how did i miss this one, n still went on to open the article" ... aaha! so it got changed quiet funny...

now no one can say threre is no favoritism... just keep any eye.. soon "shaleen n daljeet " tags may be removed tooπŸ˜†

belly romance made me remember daljeet. here u r talking of her. i really liked her sarees and the way she wore them with dignity. she was elegant. i heard there was belly kissing also. CV's have lost it. no wonder if if those cv's start showing all kinds of romance as they r desperate as of now to grab trp's at any cost.πŸ˜†

Edited by payasa - 10 years ago