Qubool Hai

India-Forums

   
Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

JaaNu AT#28lJaaNu Ka Ajmer Mein HoneyMoonl (Page 28)

pieryrose IF-Sizzlerz
pieryrose
pieryrose

Joined: 31 March 2012
Posts: 13745

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 1:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by viya.mallik4eva

Originally posted by Starrydee

Originally posted by viya.mallik4eva

Someone please tell me this is not BTS of JaNu SR??

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3642409#86358861
I saw the video and it is not of the SR but related to it 
With asads scene of running around and tannu s scene of phadoing her clothes and shouting jammy 
Nothing if SR LOL

Btw hi VDC 

Thank god, I was scared for a sec. I think I'll give this a miss Dead

Hi everyone -  purr, Tanya, Sonia, jawani-hum and all 

Got to go, will catch up with you all later!!Hug


u are going chikni chameli?LOL? bye..Hug.

-EvilDesires- IF-Stunnerz
-EvilDesires-
-EvilDesires-

Joined: 01 June 2011
Posts: 38398

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 2:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by viya.mallik4eva

Originally posted by Starrydee

Originally posted by viya.mallik4eva

Someone please tell me this is not BTS of JaNu SR??

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3642409#86358861
I saw the video and it is not of the SR but related to it 
With asads scene of running around and tannu s scene of phadoing her clothes and shouting jammy 
Nothing if SR LOL

Btw hi VDC 

Thank god, I was scared for a sec. I think I'll give this a miss Dead

Hi everyone -  purr, Tanya, Sonia, jawani-hum and all 

Got to go, will catch up with you all later!!Hug
 
 
me cum n u go...not fair VDC  :(   Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pieryrose

OceanicHeart. IF-Rockerz
OceanicHeart.
OceanicHeart.

Joined: 13 March 2013
Posts: 8740

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 2:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pieryrose

Originally posted by Starrydee

Originally posted by pieryrose

my tanya puttar, tumhari begum saahiba haazir hui gawa  LOL
What a co incidence I see your hi and my iPod starts playing the song perfect two by auburn LOL


wow.. see, we are made for each other.. LOL  i am listening to raabta song LOL
Now it's she will be loved 
#maroon5 I love Embarrassed
pieryrose IF-Sizzlerz
pieryrose
pieryrose

Joined: 31 March 2012
Posts: 13745

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 2:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Starrydee

It's raining yipieee
I feel like dancing in the rain LOL


its raining here also.. lets have a virtual  rain dance LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Miss.Wahian

Miss.Wahian IF-Dazzler
Miss.Wahian
Miss.Wahian

Joined: 01 October 2011
Posts: 3535

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 2:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Starrydee

It's raining yipieee
I feel like dancing in the rain LOL
u r DP ppl r crying in rain n how can u feel like dancing in rain??LOL
Btw, me too luv rain alotBig smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pieryrose-EvilDesires-

pieryrose IF-Sizzlerz
pieryrose
pieryrose

Joined: 31 March 2012
Posts: 13745

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 2:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nupsie

Originally posted by pieryrose

Originally posted by nupsie

Originally posted by pieryrose

Originally posted by nupsie

Originally posted by pieryrose

hola people..Hug i am back ... 
 
 
Hummy PuttarHug


nooputtar.Hug. where is sadia, and nattu LOL
 
 
How wud I knw??LOL

arent they  ur sasuma and ur sasurji LOL bahu should know everything abt them LOL
 
 
Sasuma n Sasurji must be sleeping BlushingLOL


oooh.Blushing..i can feel the hotness . LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Miss.Wahian-EvilDesires-

OceanicHeart. IF-Rockerz
OceanicHeart.
OceanicHeart.

Joined: 13 March 2013
Posts: 8740

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 2:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by viya.mallik4eva

Originally posted by Starrydee

Originally posted by viya.mallik4eva

Someone please tell me this is not BTS of JaNu SR??

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3642409#86358861
I saw the video and it is not of the SR but related to it 
With asads scene of running around and tannu s scene of phadoing her clothes and shouting jammy 
Nothing if SR LOL

Btw hi VDC 

Thank god, I was scared for a sec. I think I'll give this a miss Dead

Hi everyone -  purr, Tanya, Sonia, jawani-hum and all 

Got to go, will catch up with you all later!!Hug
Tussi itne jaldi JAA rahe ho Cry
Miss.Wahian IF-Dazzler
Miss.Wahian
Miss.Wahian

Joined: 01 October 2011
Posts: 3535

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 2:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pieryrose

Originally posted by nupsie

Originally posted by pieryrose

Originally posted by nupsie

Originally posted by pieryrose

Originally posted by nupsie

Originally posted by pieryrose

hola people..Hug i am back ... 
 
 
Hummy PuttarHug


nooputtar.Hug. where is sadia, and nattu LOL
 
 
How wud I knw??LOL

arent they  ur sasuma and ur sasurji LOL bahu should know everything abt them LOL
 
 
Sasuma n Sasurji must be sleeping BlushingLOL


oooh.Blushing..i can feel the hotness . LOL
Dirty mindLOLROFL

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
ksg: mein joker hoon...KaBhi pic

2 3 4 5

Author: shanakyasharan   Replies: 35   Views: 5713

shanakyasharan 35 5713 10 September 2013 at 8:37am by sumaiya14
musibat mein bhi khushi -AZ os

2 3 4 5

Author: _nandy_   Replies: 37   Views: 6082

_nandy_ 37 6082 11 May 2013 at 1:31am by Ceon
Asad Badal Gaye Zoya ke Pyar mein

2 3

Author: _Oishi_   Replies: 16   Views: 2853

_Oishi_ 16 2853 29 March 2013 at 1:04am by _Oishi_
Kebab mein haddi

Author: arshi-aur-mein   Replies: 8   Views: 1144

arshi-aur-mein 8 1144 27 March 2013 at 8:52pm by risingsea101
Uska bathroom kya rehgistan mein hai?

Author: -cyndu-   Replies: 5   Views: 1066

-cyndu- 5 1066 26 March 2013 at 2:21pm by nazmobile

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Qubool Hai Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index