Qubool Hai

India-Forums

   
Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

JaaNu AT#28lJaaNu Ka Ajmer Mein HoneyMoonl (Page 121)

pieryrose IF-Sizzlerz
pieryrose
pieryrose

Joined: 31 March 2012
Posts: 13684

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 11:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Zara_92

@Hummy - when I read the post I instantly got tht it was a dare ...ROFL I can't believe people actually bashed u on tht post !! Itna cute post tha LOL

@purr - OMG !! Really ????? Shocked tell me abt it properly pleaseee ...


there are loadz of people who dont get sarcasm.. but i dont mind getting bashed... LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Cup-Of-Chai

-EvilDesires- IF-Stunnerz
-EvilDesires-
-EvilDesires-

Joined: 01 June 2011
Posts: 40216

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 11:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tnusredey

OHey jaanuians!! Okay is dere a need 2 show 2 much of Siddiqui household?? Angry
I am officially bored of dem! Sleepy. Bring da Ajmer track!! 
What was da precap?LOL Unexpected!! LOL
 
 
yeah...the Siddique Khandaan pisses me offAngry
 
n whoa...Gaffur Siddique makes an entry out of nowhere suddenlyLOL
 
Ajmer track wil b ext week trust meLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

...Tanu...Cup-Of-Chai

Cup-Of-Chai IF-Stunnerz
Cup-Of-Chai
Cup-Of-Chai

Joined: 06 February 2008
Posts: 27602

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 11:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pieryrose

Originally posted by Cup-Of-Chai

Originally posted by pieryrose

Originally posted by Zara_92

Was that post a dare ???? ROFL


bingo.. glad u got it.. these ppl commented as they are bashing me.. later they changed their mind.. sadia was actually given to do this by viya, but she chickened out , and so i did it..but later she posted jannulicios pics..
LOL


ROFL we should make a post like that everyday just to keep the forum JaNu full.


i knw... we would call ourselves JaaNu warriors, or JaaNumongers...LOL



I like both names! There should be banner too LOL
pieryrose IF-Sizzlerz
pieryrose
pieryrose

Joined: 31 March 2012
Posts: 13684

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cup-Of-Chai

Originally posted by tnusredey

OHey jaanuians!! Okay is dere a need 2 show 2 much of Siddiqui household??Angry
</div><div>I am officially bored of dem!Sleepy. Bring da Ajmer track!!
What was da precap?LOLUnexpected!!LOL


Zoya is washing dishes LOL


precisely the  kids dishes...  LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Cup-Of-Chai

Naughtynatty IF-Sizzlerz
Naughtynatty
Naughtynatty

Joined: 28 November 2007
Posts: 11188

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cup-Of-Chai

Originally posted by Naughtynatty

Cool
Hug

Blushing

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pieryroseCup-Of-Chai

pieryrose IF-Sizzlerz
pieryrose
pieryrose

Joined: 31 March 2012
Posts: 13684

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cup-Of-Chai

Originally posted by pieryrose

Originally posted by Cup-Of-Chai

Originally posted by pieryrose

Originally posted by Zara_92

Was that post a dare ???? ROFL


bingo.. glad u got it.. these ppl commented as they are bashing me.. later they changed their mind.. sadia was actually given to do this by viya, but she chickened out , and so i did it..but later she posted jannulicios pics..
LOL


ROFL we should make a post like that everyday just to keep the forum JaNu full.


i knw... we would call ourselves JaaNu warriors, or JaaNumongers...LOL



I like both names! There should be banner too LOL


dont worry, posterwali will make it LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Cup-Of-Chai

Zara_92 IF-Sizzlerz
Zara_92
Zara_92

Joined: 08 September 2012
Posts: 12814

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pieryrose

Originally posted by Zara_92

@Hummy - when I read the post I instantly got tht it was a dare ...ROFL I can't believe people actually bashed u on tht post !! Itna cute post tha LOL

@purr - OMG !! Really ????? Shocked tell me abt it properly pleaseee ...


there are loadz of people who dont get sarcasm.. but i dont mind getting bashed... LOL


ROFL so agreee wid u !!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pieryroseCup-Of-Chai-EvilDesires-

Cup-Of-Chai IF-Stunnerz
Cup-Of-Chai
Cup-Of-Chai

Joined: 06 February 2008
Posts: 27602

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pieryrose

Originally posted by Zara_92

@Hummy - when I read the post I instantly got tht it was a dare ...ROFL I can't believe people actually bashed u on tht post !! Itna cute post tha LOL

@purr - OMG !! Really ????? Shocked tell me abt it properly pleaseee ...


there are loadz of people who dont get sarcasm.. but i dont mind getting bashed... LOL


Really? Was there bashing too? LOL i thought everyone was making jokes because they all already know us JaNu members. LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Naughtynattypieryrose

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
ksg: mein joker hoon...KaBhi pic

2 3 4 5

Author: shanakyasharan   Replies: 35   Views: 5655

shanakyasharan 35 5655 10 September 2013 at 8:37am by sumaiya14
musibat mein bhi khushi -AZ os

2 3 4 5

Author: _nandy_   Replies: 37   Views: 5984

_nandy_ 37 5984 11 May 2013 at 1:31am by Ceon
Asad Badal Gaye Zoya ke Pyar mein

2 3

Author: _Oishi_   Replies: 16   Views: 2829

_Oishi_ 16 2829 29 March 2013 at 1:04am by _Oishi_
Kebab mein haddi

Author: arshi-aur-mein   Replies: 8   Views: 1133

arshi-aur-mein 8 1133 27 March 2013 at 8:52pm by risingsea101
Uska bathroom kya rehgistan mein hai?

Author: -cyndu-   Replies: 5   Views: 1050

-cyndu- 5 1050 26 March 2013 at 2:21pm by nazmobile

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Qubool Hai Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index