Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CupofCoffeee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: Cup-Of-Chai

Really? Who said that? In real life? πŸ˜† i don't know maybe you say stuff seriously?

yeah ppl tell me this n I always get confused why? May be my personality is like that...n yeah I do say stuff seriously, even I am surprized I joke so much in this ATπŸ˜†
Cup-Of-Chai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Guys AsYa are gonna hug. How i was waiting for them to hug since so long. do you think that scene is after the Ajmer scene? But i am sure it's gonna happen today and Zoya might go back to Ajmer after that?
CupofCoffeee thumbnail
Originally posted by: pieryrose

really.. i think ppl think u're an aggressive person.. remember the slap incident... maybe thats y..πŸ˜† i am not scared.. i dont know maybe i would be scared if i saw u in person... πŸ˜† just kidding.. πŸ˜‰

Hummy why dun u forget the slap incident...it was in my school babes...not many ppl knw abt that, only my school frens n my family no one elseπŸ˜†
pieryrose thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: nupsie

I knw u r not...I am scared of u actuallyπŸ˜†

HAWWW... kyun?  tadap tadap ke is dil
se aah nikalti rahi, aisa kiya gunaah kiya
πŸ˜†
pieryrose thumbnail

Guys AsYa are gonna hug. How i was waiting for them to hug since so long. do you think that scene is after the Ajmer scene? But i am sure it's gonna happen today and Zoya might go back to Ajmer after that?

1st i need to check the pic or the video.. give me the link.. then i can answer ur question πŸ˜†
Cup-Of-Chai thumbnail

yeah ppl tell me this n I always get confused why? May be my personality is like that...n yeah I do say stuff seriously, even I am surprized I joke so much in this ATπŸ˜†

Yeah it happens when you talk seriously in your life the other person thinks a lot before saying something to you because he won't know how you would react. I mostly reply people in real while smiling all the time. 🀣 i sometimes think i need to be serious. People don't take you seriously if you joke all the time.
CupofCoffeee thumbnail

I think its after they return from Ajmer..coz Mishti posted a spoiler pic in the morning n AsYa were in the same dresses that of TT video n Mishti said its from recent shoot!
pieryrose thumbnail

Hummy why dun u forget the slap incident...it was in my school babes...not many ppl knw abt that, only my school frens n my family no one elseπŸ˜†

i dont know, but i remember those kinds of things..its hard to forget...oh, i thought the whole school knew abt it.. πŸ˜†
CupofCoffeee thumbnail
Originally posted by: pieryrose

HAWWW... kyun?  tadap tadap ke is dil
se aah nikalti rahi, aisa kiya gunaah kiya
πŸ˜†

just kidding babesπŸ˜†
Cup-Of-Chai thumbnail

Hummy there is a video on this go check the forum. πŸ˜†