OceanicHeart. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: _Annie_

I just hope they don't spoil anything *fingers crossed*

Naughtynatty thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
You know for Surbhis and KSG's and the whole units sake I hope the Ajmer track comes out awesome !
I mean everyone on the set must have faced so much heat and difficulty bas unki yeh mehnat shoudl show on screen or else it would be such a let down for everyone !
OceanicHeart. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Naughtynatty

You know for Surbhis and KSG's and the whole units sake I hope the Ajmer track comes out awesome !

I mean everyone on the set must have faced so much heat and difficulty bas unki yeh mehnat shoudl show on screen or else it would be such a let down for everyone !

Yeah I hope they get the desired Trps after so much of mehnat 
CupofCoffeee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Naughtynatty

The song sequence n the Amer fort sequence wil be awesome for sure...as for the whole Ajmer track, I really dun hav any high hopes coz Gul has always disappointed!

n I read a spoiler in the morning that Tanveer wil escape after pushing Zoya n Asad won't b able to see Tanveer pushing Zoya🥱
_Annie_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: Starrydee

Who else can't wait for Ajmer 

It better turn out to be grand or else im not leaving gul ðŸ˜†

True yaar! Bohot umeedein hain meri iss Ajmer track se😆
_Annie_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: Starrydee

Sab kuch Gul ammi pe depend karta hai :P

OceanicHeart. thumbnail
Originally posted by: nupsie

The song sequence n the Amer fort sequence wil be awesome for sure...as for the whole Ajmer track, I really dun hav any high hopes coz Gul has always disappointed!

n I read a spoiler in the morning that Tanveer wil escape after pushing Zoya n Asad won't b able to see Tanveer pushing Zoya🥱

Noopur the last part ðŸ˜²
Shubh shubh bolo I at least want a slap 
That billi deserves one ðŸ˜†
Naughtynatty thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: nupsie

If this is true I just dont want to know anymore or anything about this program from then ðŸ˜¡
WTH yaar this is getting too much !! She is really killing Asad's character day by day !
SHe has to stop this is Tanveer the only twist she can ever get I mean I am sure she can introduce other twists !! For Gods sake the Gaffur twist is still to come !
OceanicHeart. thumbnail
Originally posted by: _Annie_

True yaar! Bohot umeedein hain meri iss Ajmer track se😆

It is good for herself only or else all the fans will haunt her ðŸ˜†