Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

barun sobti - ppl really cant ignore him i guess (Page 3)

Raisa- IF-Dazzler
Raisa-
Raisa-

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 2:50pm | IP Logged
you can never ignore him! he seriously needs to come back on our TV screens soon cause i miss him!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lalarukh

lalarukh IF-Rockerz
lalarukh
lalarukh

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 2:58pm | IP Logged
love u barun...thanks for the post
sweet-fairy IF-Dazzler
sweet-fairy
sweet-fairy

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 4:25pm | IP Logged
awesome post
ProudSobtian.. Goldie
ProudSobtian..
ProudSobtian..

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 5:49pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the post.Clap

Barun Sobti - Love Him or Hate Him but cannot just Ignore Him. He gets his time to shine in BW like he did in TV. So  we  continue our love to him and ignore haters.

Edited by avithebest - 25 June 2013 at 5:56pm

ArnieBoyBarun

OmaRamdass IF-Rockerz
OmaRamdass
OmaRamdass

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 6:54pm | IP Logged
can u imagine what will happen when his movies come out and they are a massive hit??
Love u Sobti
NakshatraWunsch Groupbie
NakshatraWunsch
NakshatraWunsch

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 7:04pm | IP Logged
Good one TM.These days I just feel like laughing when I see posts like the one you mentioned. Because they are just that, entertainment. After all, some person is sitting behind his/her little computer/phone/iPad/whatever and churning out such "creative" stuff about people they abjectly dislike. It's truly hilarious and the world is always in need of a laugh, I think.

The lot that comes up with the entertainment were recently referred to in another forum, which has/has not a degree of separation with this one, as forty year olds with time on their hands and this sterling testimonial hasn't been refuted to my best knowledge. So, let them have their fun. We shouldn't deprive people from 'airing' their opinions, no matter that the resulting air quality index is not optimal to others. Democracy is such a brilliant phenomenon:-))

Only one earnest request to all my fellow members who are admirers/fans of Barun. Please please try and ignore all such posts, do read them of course, laugh away (because if, as we are so often being told that we fanbots/fanatics/whatever are wasting our time, uselessly defending actors/celebrities who care not a whit about us/our existence etc, what is being wasted with these "critical/whatever" posts??????) at the hypocrisy, and just IGNORE them. The foundation of bullying is reaction. Failing to react or laughing it away is really the best solution to increase the air quality health index in this forum:-)))

As for Barun, I wish him good luck and happiness in all his endeavors. He was amazing as ASR and all the ranting in the world cannot take that away. 

Edited by NakshatraWunsch - 25 June 2013 at 7:04pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

khushi_arnavkimetaphor4ipkviewerserendipity235deeptha93aamir18riti4u

aamir18 IF-Rockerz
aamir18
aamir18

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 7:35pm | IP Logged
Can I take a moment and say you are one of my FAVORITE posters here on IF ClapI love whatever you have to say and you always take the words out of my mouth. Thank you for being on this forum-- truly. (Totally unnecessary, but felt like letting you know! LOL May you become a IF-Stunner soon, because your comments are refreshing and a treat to read)

TM, great post. Remember, for every hater, Barun has a hundred people who love him. He's a talented man who has done commendable work, and with god's blessing, hopefully he will continue to give us great work in the future as well. 

Originally posted by NakshatraWunsch

Good one TM.These days I just feel like laughing when I see posts like the one you mentioned. Because they are just that, entertainment. After all, some person is sitting behind his/her little computer/phone/iPad/whatever and churning out such "creative" stuff about people they abjectly dislike. It's truly hilarious and the world is always in need of a laugh, I think.

The lot that comes up with the entertainment were recently referred to in another forum, which has/has not a degree of separation with this one, as forty year olds with time on their hands and this sterling testimonial hasn't been refuted to my best knowledge. So, let them have their fun. We shouldn't deprive people from 'airing' their opinions, no matter that the resulting air quality index is not optimal to others. Democracy is such a brilliant phenomenon:-))

Only one earnest request to all my fellow members who are admirers/fans of Barun. Please please try and ignore all such posts, do read them of course, laugh away (because if, as we are so often being told that we fanbots/fanatics/whatever are wasting our time, uselessly defending actors/celebrities who care not a whit about us/our existence etc, what is being wasted with these "critical/whatever" posts??????) at the hypocrisy, and just IGNORE them. The foundation of bullying is reaction. Failing to react or laughing it away is really the best solution to increase the air quality health index in this forum:-)))

As for Barun, I wish him good luck and happiness in all his endeavors. He was amazing as ASR and all the ranting in the world cannot take that away. 

Edited by aamir18 - 25 June 2013 at 7:36pm

NakshatraWunsch

VancouverBC Goldie
VancouverBC
VancouverBC

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 7:38pm | IP Logged
Aye, Aye!

Love you more Barun Sobti.

Go to top