India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

SHAMELESS woman! (Page 3)

StonerGirL Goldie
StonerGirL
StonerGirL

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 11:02am | IP Logged
agree!!! her acting is SO OTT!! asad-tannu engagement?? Pinch i realllyyy dnt think the cvs wanna die frm our hands now?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

A.Hajnalpoorvab.Kiran.

Linsie IF-Addictz
Linsie
Linsie

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 11:06am | IP Logged
true.. ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Kiran.

A.Hajnal IF-Dazzler
A.Hajnal
A.Hajnal

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 11:08am | IP Logged
What you said isn't enough...She is much more then that...God not only she did that shit but also made him believe that he raped her when he couldn't even open his eyes...That woman is something else...She isn't a vamp...seeing her I have started to respect Razia...at least that woman doesn't attack her own people...Asad was her childhood friend...maybe the only pure link left from her childhood and she un-pured even that...

God how can someone do that to Asad...how can you look in that man eyes and say that he had done a sin and became like his father when he tried his whole life to not do that...And she could see that Love and pain in his eyes and she still do that...and for what...for who..?? her child...?? No, she shouldn't blame this all on her child...she did that for herself...A child has the ability to make even the most evil person in this whole world try their best to become good...

I have no words to see how much I am disgusted...I have NEVER thought that I chould have some other faction character as much as I hate Shyam...But she is so so so so un-human then him...Dead

Originally posted by Drea_QH1fan

Asad Billo engagement? 
I thought Asad is to run off to Ajmer to get Zoya? 

WHAT...?? Shocked 
Asad Billo engagement? WHAT..?? Shocked Nahiii...yaar Gul can't do that to us...No, no..NOO...Ouch

Btw, did you guys noticed that Zoya still has her ring...she didn't left it...

poorvab

realitybites IF-Veteran Member
realitybites
realitybites

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Nope I dont hate Tanveer, she is the GO GETTER at any cost. There are women like that in real world who do use their bodies to climb up the ladder or get work.

Prince Charming MUST WAKE up and at least trust his gut feeling.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Noe123A.Hajnalmochhug

janavi07 IF-Dazzler
janavi07
janavi07

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 11:12am | IP Logged
i hate her so much such a bitch Angry
...Tanu... IF-Sizzlerz
...Tanu...
...Tanu...

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 11:15am | IP Logged
I dnt think we r going 2 have Asad-Tanveer engagemnt.LOL Are we? Confused Did I miss nething? Confused
I felt like strangling Tanveer 2day! She accused Asad dat he raped her? Angry Angry.
And Asad didnt stop doing Tannu Tannu yet! Angry
mochhug IF-Rockerz
mochhug
mochhug

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 11:18am | IP Logged
I agree AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

Don't worry. It's only a matter of time before her truth is out. Especially now that Dilshad no longer sees her innocent and tezheeb yafta Tannu Angry

iheartChai

anushreemishra IF-Rockerz
anushreemishra
anushreemishra

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 11:24am | IP Logged
I think comparing tanveer to prostitutes is insult to prostitutes coz they are there because situation have forced them to enter such dirt but this tanveer is much worse than them...how i wish i could throw her off my balcony from 2nd floor again and again till she dies may be then my mind will finally get some piece...and wen she was telling asad what he supposedly did with her i really wanted to shoot her...bechara asad but really how can he believe that he could stoop so low as to force tanveer...how i wish asad had a little more faith in himself...but ya i loved how asad jerked her away but this isn't enough now i want him to thrash tanveer now and show what it is to mess with a lionAngry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

A.HajnalmochhugiheartChai-Ishqbaaaz-

Go to top