Qubool Hai

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

.Kiran. IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Please excuse my language. I haven't ranted in like past few days and I need to let it out. Today is a good opportunity. 

You know last time when Razia called Tanveer a prostitute and insulted her in front of everyone, I felt so bad for her. I felt she didn't deserve to be called prostitute. She's evil but you cannot insult her like that but now I regret feeling bad for her. I REGRET IT BIG TIME! This woman is a f**king wh**e. Shame to womenhood. How can you be so f**king insensitive to other's feelings? Do you not feel bad for your "friend" at all? He is always ready to help you, respects you, lets you stay at his place, trusts you and this is how you pay him back? Don't you feel bad at all? I can't believe this wh**e actually said he forced her and made him believe he raped her. f**k YOU! Only Lord knows how my screen is not into pieces right now. I was so pissed I wanted to smack this bitch's face in that scene. She has no self-respect. NO SELF-RESPECT WHATSOEVER! I'm so glad Dilshaad caught her smirking in the last scene and owned her with class. But of course knowing the wh**e she is, she won't leave so easily. Razia is evil too but she has class and Alka just portrays Razia with such grace. whereas I'm sorry to say But Amrapali is just an over-actor. She is one of the main reasons I cannot stand Tanveer. Her smirks are cringe-worthy to say the least. I know we are heading for Asad-Tanveer engagement but obviously their engagement will break when the truth comes out! I JUST CANNOT WAIT FOR HER TO BE REVEALED! I cannot stand people who have no self-respect at all and this woman has nothing at all.

P.S.: I'm so glad Asad pushed her away. About time, he did!

The following 62 member(s) liked the above post:

geetapari Senior Member

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 10:43am | IP Logged
ghatiyaa aurat, uske muh mein oopes ConfusedConfusednahin nahin wo kidon mein jaa kar pade, aur sare kide uska kabab banakr kha jayein

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DiamondLife IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 10:44am | IP Logged
asad-billo engagement Confused

Who said it

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

awesome IF-Rockerz

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 10:47am | IP Logged
agree she is bitch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

GoodyTwoShoes IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 10:47am | IP Logged
i pitty her child..no one deserves this kind of mother..she is a big spot on whole women community...its not about being evil anymore in her case...razia is also evil ..but this woman is ultimate shame on woman gender.,friendship,mother etc...Angry

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ashwakes Groupbie

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 10:48am | IP Logged
I didn't think her character could get worse...but today it did!Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DreA IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Asad Billo engagement? 
I thought Asad is to run off to Ajmer to get Zoya? 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

countingstarz IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Amen sistah freaking Tanwh**e has no shame , and she still has the nerve to go around pretending she's innocent and living in that house. Queen Dilshad needs to drag her out by her dupatta AngryAgreed on the Amrapalli thing , one of the reasons I can't stand Tanveer is because I think Amrapalli is a bad actress , the grimacing and eye brow raising and general OTT acting makes me die a little on the inside LOL

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Go to top