Purvi, will you stop?

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago
Dear Purvi,

Will you stop interfering in Arjun's life? You are responsible for ruining 3 lives-  Arjun, Ovi and Onir. Forget about yours. You are a mess. 
you are also ruining Pari's life. 

Now will you stop giving advice to Arjun what he should or should not do? If Arjun thinks its betetr to set Ovi free, he should. Atleast Ovi can live her life without any baggage and drama. STOP asking Arjun to maker her suffer more. YOU SUCK. 
Stop asking Onir, why did he hide his past? Even if Onir was really married, you have no right to confront him? 
Just acknowledge that he gave you and your child, a shelter when you needed. You never let him come close as husband, and were only Friends. so stop asking why did he hide past. 
You used him for mutually beneficial relation. so, now stop asking why did he do this and that? 

CVs please remove this Purvi character. Its making whole serial sick. 

My post is about character and not actor- for you Asha Negi fans. 
Edited by sugni007 - 10 years ago
I agree with you, Purvi character has been so much Destroyed, She should just focus on Pari and Find a job,
she should stop meddling in arjun's life
I also agree with ashi. purvi's role alltogether is not a mess. actually in the the starting it was a perfect role for anyone to admire...the chemistry of arvi was just awesome. but after all the sacrifice karo theme her role took a completely different shape. now the writers have destroyed it... same goes for arjun even though his role still has some life in it... 
my eyes are thirsty to see the old and real arjun and purvi coming back to the show. but unfortunate it seems they are goning for a leap. maybe i shuld keep myself happy with old arvi scenes and the upcoming reunion sequence(however small it maybe)😔
I really wish they would bring old Arjun and Purvi back! 

Purvi shouldn't tell Arjun anything anymore. She shouldn't have from beginning and def not now. Arjun needs to make this decision on his own.
I want the old Arjun and purvi. The strong ones who fought for their rights. Not the rondu ones. Purvi stop being mahaan!
Originally posted by floparvi

purvi has no right to confront onir. she should think that even if onir shalini are husband wife still they are lakh times better than arvi.

the girl who had sex in a dirty shack and on grass heaps has no right to question the past of others.

i seriously want to know that why purvi left arjun only after having sex with him. ovi was begging in front of her since many many days. all those days purvi didn't pay any heed. then suddenly why she became mahaan only after sleeping with arjun ? why she didn't give arjun before sleeping with him ?👏

purvi doesn't have an iota of shame left in her. she had very proposed onir for sex. it was his mahanta that he didn't touch her. on the contrary she lied through her nose blatantly that it was great that she didn't let him touch her.

onir doesn't need to touch a girl jo ghat ghat ka pani pee chuki hai 😡😡😡

Viewbies Note: Inappropriate and vulgar language used which is against IF COC. You've been warned in the past about making such comments. WL increased.

PR DT

actually purvi tryinggg hard to tk no. 1 position in mahaanta race...😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆

I think purvi should have more self respect
She needs to respect herself and stop meddling into other people's lives
She needs to stand up for herself
And she needs to stop assuming she knows what's best for everyone