Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

India-Forums

Virman SS||Passion|Desire|Betrayal|18+ pg5 no pm (Page 5)

jinaku Senior Member
jinaku
jinaku

Posted: 07 July 2013 at 4:28am | IP Logged
WOW ITS  interestingClapClapClap

UPDATE SOON WAITING 4 ITWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SweetAngels96

virmanfan013 IF-Rockerz
virmanfan013
virmanfan013

Posted: 07 July 2013 at 5:14am | IP Logged
hey it was awesome plz pm me next time cont soon

SweetAngels96

preethi18 IF-Rockerz
preethi18
preethi18

Posted: 07 July 2013 at 6:38am | IP Logged
Nice Start..! Waiting for next.

SweetAngels96

HalkatJawaani Senior Member
HalkatJawaani
HalkatJawaani

Posted: 07 July 2013 at 4:52pm | IP Logged
Update update
Update Update
Update update
Update update
Update update
Update update
Update update
Update update
Update update
Update update
Update update
Update update
Update update
Update update
Update update
Update update

Update Quick plz

SweetAngels96

vamps1996 Senior Member
vamps1996
vamps1996

Posted: 09 July 2013 at 4:13pm | IP Logged
heyaaa
just came to know about your new ss 
the concept is a bit blurry but will wait for the further updates to reveal the story...the first update was sweet loved manvi and viren's bond...so guess jeevika is dating viren secretly lol virat has anger issues loved this thing will make the story even more passionate 
have sent u buddy please pm me when you update :-)

SweetAngels96

manvilover18 Goldie
manvilover18
manvilover18

Posted: 09 July 2013 at 5:19pm | IP Logged
awesome update...
plzzz plzzz update it quick...
and pm me...

SweetAngels96

SweetAngels96 Goldie
SweetAngels96
SweetAngels96

Posted: 11 July 2013 at 6:14am | IP Logged
||Part 2||

"Bhai!!! Bhai!!" Maanvi came running downstairs towards Viren, "what happened!? Why you're so excited??", Maanvi stopped opposite Viren, panting she tried to answer, "bhai...I...I..got...I...", Viren sighed, "speed up yaar!". Maanvi handed him the letter in her hand to him, "yeh kya hai??" Viren asked looking at the letter. "Read it!" Maanvi said excitedly. Viren read the letter "this is..." "I got a letter from VVC!!!" she squealed, "remember I applied for a job in this company!? They've called me for an interview!!". Viren got happy looking at Maanvi's lit up face, "wow! Thats really good!! Where is it??". Thats it! He had to ask!! Maanvi thought. Why does he need to know the location!!? Why can't he just be happy, congratulate her and full stop!!?

"er...Bhai...woh...erm...its...its in...ch...Chandigarh..." Maanvi knew this would get him all tensed, although she never knew why Chandigarh specifically got him tensed up as he never told her; "ok fine, I'll take you there" he answered, Maanvi looked at him surprised, Viren saw her confused face, "don't be so surprised! U know that I would never comprise with ur future! Even if I have to go to Chandigarh for that" Maanvi squealed in excitement and hugged Viren tightly, "thank u thank u thank u so much Bhai!! I love u!!" "haan haan ab toh bara love shove hoga na!" Viren teased her.

Seema came in to the living, "what's going on?? Maanvi, why were you screaming and shouting??", Maanvi ran to her mother, "mom!! I'm going to Chandigarh!!". Seema looked at her daughter with confusion, "what?? Why??" she looked at Viren who cleared her confusion, "for job interview". Seema hugged her daughter lovingly, "oh that is amazing!! Meri pyaari bachi!!" Maanvi looked embarrassed at Viren who was trying hard not to laugh, "mama, please!! I'm not a little child anymore!!"

Viren told Seema that he will be taking Maanvi to Chandigarh in the evening and they were off...

Evening outside VVC...
Viren dropped Maanvi near the building, "Bhai please come inside with me!! U know how nervous I am!!" Viren smiled at her while Maanvi took her seatbelt off, "I'm sorry mannu, u know I would have came but I just got a call from Rahul to meet him. Its urgent u know" Maanvi sighed, "u and your business talks!!", Viren smiled and kissed her on her forehead, "good luck, aur zada pakana mat kissi ko" Maanvi lightly punched him, "and I'll pick u up when ur done, just give me a call" Maanvi nodded and left

Maanvi walked in nervously looking around the huge hall, "wow!! Its so big!!" she thought. She held her folder tightly against her chest. Maanvi walked up to the receptionist, "yes? How may I help u??" the receptionist asked in a squeaky voice, Maanvi tried smiling to cover up her nervousness, "erm...hi, I've got an appointment with Mr...Virat Singh Vadhera" she read his name from her appointment letter; the receptionist checked her name on the computer, "are you Maanvi Chaudary??" "yes" Maanvi answered. The receptionist smiled, "please have a seat, sir is in a meeting, we will call u in a while"

Maanvi sat in the waiting room for an hour now, she got up and went to the receptionist, "excuse me, can I get some water please??" "there's a water cooler on the right" the receptionist told her. Maanvi went to get some water, she turned around to go back to the waiting room when she bumped into someone. The cup in Maanvi's hand slipped and water fell on the person, "omg I'm so sorry!!" Maanvi apologized to the skinny, girl in front of her; "W*F!! Can't u f***** watch where ur going!!?" she yelled while squeezing her short skimpy dress to get rid of the water. Maanvi got angry, "listen!! I said sorry!! U don't need to..." "shut up u blind b****!!" she yelled; "ALISHA!!" someone shouted behind her, the skinny girl turned around, the girl who yelled came in front of Alisha, "how dare you!! This is not a zoo that u start screaming like a wild animal!", Alisha rolled her eyes, "well I came to see Virat and this bli...I mean this...girl dropped water on my dress!!", the girl sighed, "ur never gonna change!! Just go from here!! Virat is in meeting", Alisha muttered something and walked away.

The girl was non other than Jeevika. She turned around to see Maanvi who was still surprised to the way Alisha had reacted towards her and then towards Jeevika.
Jeevika understood her confusion, "she's like that from the start" she said, reading Maanvi's expression, "erm...no its just that she didnt argue back when you shouted at her". Jeevika smiled, "well u gotta have a good image in front of ur boyfriend's family right!" Maanvi got confused, "I'll explain; she is Alisha, Virat's girlfriend, and I'm part of his family, meaning, I'm his elder sister, Jeevika"
Maanvi and Jeevika shook hands, "hi, I'm Maanvi". Jeevika smiled at her, " I see you're here for an interview??" she asked looking at Maanvi with her folder, Maanvi smiled and nodded her head positively, "yes, but I'm kinda..." "nervous?? Don't be. Haan Virat is quite stubborn and strict but he is also soft inside. Trust me you'll be fine". Maanvi sighed in relief, "thank you"

"Miss Maanvi, Virat sir is ready for your interview" the receptionist announced. Maanvi looked at Jeevika and sighed, "I hope everything goes good", Jeevika put her hand on Maanvi's shoulder, "good luck"
Jeevika went off to shopping and Maanvi went in Virat's cabin...

Guyz I knw this might not be what u expected but I dnt hav much time so I hav divided the chapter in two!! I will update the second part ASAP!! Probably in this week!! Stay tuned!!

Edited by BalamPichkaari - 11 July 2013 at 9:43pm

The following 54 member(s) liked the above post:

salma0096130Niama19DOLLY_SHARMAabhinav23MNunnaaditidixit20Arshi0VirMan505aman-2vgaamanvijeevikaNishiarorakinzNikieesajit--Lalz--Tuba_KSGvishalfoolshonatenHalkatJawaanibhavishiyajinakuKicha111tanishalnklujeyn9Polo_sshirhidneghanahaananyarida12ka4manvilover18dews100Huma0301shubhi_sshaimahpaddu503virumanuarunsunita_gmluv_nishalJannat94jia123sagarmystery75JESNIApreethi18devilaonmoonvirmanfan013Syed695kulsum_virmanrasp_berry.Anastasia._keertu_niki795naina927

rida12ka4 Senior Member
rida12ka4
rida12ka4

Posted: 11 July 2013 at 6:23am | IP Logged
EmbarrassedEmbarrassedloved it plzz update asap StarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStar

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SweetAngels96devilaonmoon

Go to top