Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

India-Forums

Virman SS||Passion|Desire|Betrayal|18+ pg5 no pm (Page 3)

SweetAngels96 Goldie
SweetAngels96
SweetAngels96

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 2:30pm | IP Logged
||Part 1||

The moon has gone to sleep and the sun has woke up on a brand new day. This day is special for some people around the world, maybe even sorrowful for others, and for some maybe the best day. But for Virat its just like every other day; getting up in the morning, drink a glass of orange juice and head off to work. This has been his routine for the last 5 years.
"Mom, I'm going!! Bye!" he told, before walking out of the house leaving his mother behind who let out a sigh, "everyday its the same routine, God knows when this will change" "when what will change, mama?" a beautiful girl walked down the stairs wearing a short lilac color dress and hair loose. Vanshika, Virat's mom, turned around and saw her coming downstairs. "Kuch nahi beta, I was just thinking about Virat", the girl smiled and hugged her from behind, "don't worry, mom. U know Virat is like this". Vanshika turned around, "no Jeevika, he was not like this 5 years ago. Everything has changed in these last 5 years". Jeevika suddenly had tears in her eyes, "its all because of me", vanshika realized how much this hurt Jeevika and cupped her face, "pagli, this is not ur fault!! Don't u dare blame yourself! My children are not at fault!! Whatever happened was destined!". Jeevika hugged her mother, "I just wish..." vanshika started after breaking the hug, "well, I actually hope there is someone who can bring my real Virat back to the way he was 5 years ago"...

Hrishekesh...
"MANNU!!!!" a guy yelled from upstairs. The mother went up to see what was going on, "what are you two up to now!?" she asked, the guy turned around and looked at his mom with complaining eyes, "Ma, this time you won't support her!" "arre per Viren beta what happened?? Why are you yelling so early in the morning?? And why are you all drenched!?" Viren was about to answer when a beautiful, elegant girl started laughing at him, Viren raised his eyebrow, "ma, she threw cold water on me! Aaj toh nahi chorun ga isse!". Viren chased the girl around his room while Seema, their mother started laughing, "ok now stop it u two!" the girl behind her Seema, "bhai, ur looking awesome!!"she laughed, Viren nodded his head negatively, "ruk abhi tu!" he was gonna chase her again when Seema stopped him, "Viren bas bas" she turned to the girl who couldn't stop laughing, "and you!! Don't keep teasing him!! He's your big brother". The girl came in front of Viren, folding her arms, "toh kya karlein ge!? Aaj tak koi pedaa (born) hi nahi hua hai jo Maanvi Chaudary ko haraa sakee!" "acha?? Ab tu dekh!" Viren started chasing Maanvi downstairs, Seema smiled looking at her kids' childish tactics

Precap: Viren takes Maanvi to Chandigarh for job interview at VVC (Virat Vadhera Company). Virman first meeting. Virat interviews Maanvi

Sorry guyz I know the first chapter is boring but as they say, sabar ka phal
meetha hota hai!! I promise it gets better!!!

btw I first thought of adding Elena Boeva's pic as Alisha but then I changed my mind due to the character of Alisha. But if u guyz think I shud go ahead wid it then let me knw or plz suggest some actresses!!

The following 58 member(s) liked the above post:

salma009supsNiama19DOLLY_SHARMAabhinav23MNunnaVirMan505AYARLINkinzksh_nmanvijeevikaNishiarorasweettasisaathanaNikieeaman-2vgaaanu1989MTBT_12071316jinakujs1234vishalfoolTuba_KSGshonatenvamps1996HalkatJawaanisha19GAuShI_RoCkS.aliyah.shirhidtanishalnkrashi246nahaananyaPolo_smanvilover18dews100NIVILOVchandiniebindaHuma0301princesshelenmika17..BlueBird..jia123sagaralicemathJESNIAmystery75preethi18virmanfan013pink1.Yamin.rasp_berrySyed695FlowerHaterkulsum_virmannaina927_keertu_adventure_gurl.LiveLaughLove.

rashi246 Senior Member
rashi246
rashi246

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 2:55pm | IP Logged
Plz continue soon, the precap was just amazing. I really like your stories they're awesome

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SweetAngels96

jia123sagar IF-Dazzler
jia123sagar
jia123sagar

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 8:31pm | IP Logged
Superb update
Plz cont soon
JESNIA IF-Dazzler
JESNIA
JESNIA

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 9:03pm | IP Logged
AWESOME UPDATE.

SweetAngels96

kulsum_virman IF-Rockerz
kulsum_virman
kulsum_virman

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 9:24pm | IP Logged
wat actually happened five years back that changed virat so much ...ConfusedConfused
manvi is soo cute and adorable and manvi and viren's relationship looks beautiful Big smile
the update was really short hoping for the next one to be a big one and plzz dnt put eleana as the alisha character it mite create a mess coz the character is nt so positive better use tanya or maya or anyother fictious vamp ...thats my suggestion...
update next part soon and do pm me Smile

SweetAngels96

saathana Groupbie
saathana
saathana

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 2:19am | IP Logged
Hey the introduction part was superb.Tongue
The way you mentioned each characters,their features,their qualities was good.Tongue
Virat has changed so much from last five years.Loved how his mom and behen are sad about being him so engrossed in work.Cry
I actually adore manvi and viren's relationship.Wink
After reading the precap I am eagerly waiting for the next part.
Continue soon...TongueTongue

SweetAngels96

.Yamin. IF-Rockerz
.Yamin.
.Yamin.

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 6:49am | IP Logged
Superb start !! :D this is really interesting !!~~ looking forward for read more !!~~ plz continue soon ~~~ will be eagerly waiting :D thanx for the pmSmile

SweetAngels96

HalkatJawaani Senior Member
HalkatJawaani
HalkatJawaani

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 5:46pm | IP Logged
Heyy Just found Ur Ss!

Great Title

And I Loved The Character Sketch

I Read The First Chapter It Was Great

What Happend To Virat??

And Maanvis Family Rolf