Junoon - Aisi Nafrat, toh Kaisa Ishq

India-Forums

Hum khud ek kaamre mei bandh hai... (Page 3)

awida IF-Stunnerz
awida
awida

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 12:12am | IP Logged
Just seen the epi . and noticed somethings:
*they used another girl to play DB's back scenes . that dark hair isn't hers. and that brove she couldn't do some scenes maybe coz she was ill. or maybe Mishrain cou*ldn't come to the sets for some reason coz those scenes was between them.

* When Prithvi was trying to free himself and injured. the blood colour was very real. Maybe it is a real injury.

* When Pritvi was looking through the glass wall his pic shown on it like a mirror. I think the mirror side of a wall should be from the other side to not let the one there see you. And that what happen in Humraaz.

* The new idea of not showing Mithvi's fbs . And stuck on showing Meera's photo is unintresting specially when they put it in the wrong hands. Dead

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

crazy-nutTehsinaJFJ

TehsinaJFJ IF-Rockerz
TehsinaJFJ
TehsinaJFJ

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 5:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by crazy-nut

Originally posted by TehsinaJFJ

Prithvi locked up in a weird room...OuchFrom where he cn see IP watchn Meera's pic...OuchNd kissn it,as he took da photos help to prove to DB he is IP...Ouch

</div>
<div>

<font size="2">So funny LOL honestly e amount of twist& turns they give in this dramais soooexhilarating!!!Unhappymakes me wonder doesthe writer know how twisted his brain isErmm. after figuring out how IP survived, how prithvi survived, wat happen wen the lights wen out but v heard a gun shot (between IP & shalu), when did meera snap e pic at poolside - how idd tat pic end up in IP's pocket...NOW out of the bluev all need to figure out abt a diamond. - ok guys now v must rely on our little grey cellsBig smile</font>btw frens after watching this drama continuously my brainis Dead anyone hv explanation lemme know i'll accept Anything!!!!Confused

Oh Shanti! ROFL how did you jot down alda questions in such an orderly way?!! Dey r still jumbled up in my head... Wacko

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

crazy-nutawida

TehsinaJFJ IF-Rockerz
TehsinaJFJ
TehsinaJFJ

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 5:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by crazy-nut

Originally posted by awida

Anyway . I am afraid now that IP is the new psycho . Meera won't be safe if she trys to help Prithvi .

<font color="#660000" size="2">to be honest with u - i'm happy to watch anyone else as psycho than shaluBig smile</font>

Completely agree with you Shanti! Wink anythng is preferable dan DB!! Angry Dead

Go to top