Junoon - Aisi Nafrat, toh Kaisa Ishq

India-Forums

Hum khud ek kaamre mei bandh hai... (Page 2)

cooldreams Senior Member
cooldreams
cooldreams

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Some more observations today...
-> IP guy first sleeps with the woman who tried to kill him. Then goes to find answers why she tried to kill him in the first place.
-> DB lady keeps addressing herself as Shalu Pandey while she continues to hate her husband. Why keep the surname ?
-> IP seemed smitten by DBs charms..when she aims a gun at him. Which normal person wud do it ? I'm getting mad
-> IP guy wears shades when he's indoors and doesn't when he's on terrace.
-> faking an accent and carrying Meera's pic makes any dumbo Prithvi. Kya intelligence hai yeh ? and Plans being made on how to beat IP at his own game. I feel like banging my head. Heights of stupidity.
-> Prithvi trying to cut the rope with plastic piece n getting cut too..
-> DB wailing and feeling ashamed of spending a nite with IP whereas she was elated n proud of her beauty that at last Arjun (a paraya admi) accepted her love...and slept with her. Shocked Yuck.

Acha khaasa MiThvi ke Love Story mein yeh kankar (IP & DB love..oops hate story ) kahan se aagaya...?? Why r we even watching IP & DB love story...when we had a passionate and beautiful Junoon of MiThvi.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

OyeNautankiTehsinaJFJadiana12girlTalksawida

adiana12 IF-Rockerz
adiana12
adiana12

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cooldreams

-> IP guy first sleeps with the woman who tried to kill him. Then goes to find answers why she tried to kill him in the first place.
-> DB lady keeps addressing herself as Shalu Pandey while she continues to hate her husband. Why keep the surname ?
-> IP seemed smitten by DBs charms..when she aims a gun at him. Which normal person wud do it ? I'm getting mad
-> faking an accent and carrying Meera's pic makes any dumbo Prithvi. Kya intelligence hai yeh ? and Plans being made on how to beat IP at his own game. I feel like banging my head. Heights of stupidity.
-> DB wailing and feeling ashamed of spending a nite with IP whereas she was elated n proud of her beauty that at last Arjun (a paraya admi) accepted her love...and slept with her. Shocked Yuck.

Acha khaasa MiThvi ke Love Story mein yeh kankar (IP & DB love..oops hate story ) kahan se aagaya...?? Why r we even watching IP & DB love story...when we had a passionate and beautiful Junoon of MiThvi.

As I said on another thread all this is just time pass and now I knw why - so that we can have our new lead in the diamond!!!ROFL

Edited by adianasr - 25 June 2013 at 11:40am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

OyeNautankiTehsinaJFJawida

girlTalks IF-Sizzlerz
girlTalks
girlTalks

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cooldreams

same feelings Ouch
I still dont know why i watch this crap dailyAngry
Is the diamond new twist MYP was talking about ShockedShocked and we thought she was playing fair this time Ouch

She makes sure he is Prithvi by Meera's pic and still wants to sleep with him(who by your won admission is mad about his wife) and then cries me very good Dead

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

adiana12OyeNautankiTehsinaJFJawida

TehsinaJFJ IF-Rockerz
TehsinaJFJ
TehsinaJFJ

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
]Some more observations today...

Control nahi hua usse!Kya karta bechara?!ShockedHaat mei aye mauke ko kaise chor deta?Prithvi ki tarha BUDHDHU thore na hai ye IP,jo cheek cupping se khush hoke Baitha rahega aur aisehi bachche paida kerega!!!AngryAngryAngry

Naam se pyaar hai..Pati se nahi!LOL

Be glad he is still smitten wid his letch wife..warna I'm worried..ConfusedNd I think he isnt smitten on dis brave Shalu,,He wants da scared 1 back...Dead

Ye IP estyle hai deary!Cool

Tumhe Baba Shalu ki intelligence pe shak hai?!!M SHOCKED!!!ShockedShockedShockedGobi or kora kagaz se logo ko darane wali Baba Shalu pe?!!ShockedShockedShocked

He shud hv used his teeth..Dey r sharper I think...Rememberng dt maang bharoing scene...Day Dreaming

Letch woman..She is beyond disgust!!!!DeadDeadAngryAngryAngry

Wahi to!!!I dnt know Y?!!!!ShockedOuchConfusedD'oh

adiana12OyeNautankiawida

awida IF-Stunnerz
awida
awida

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
A glass wall ? That remind me of that romantic scene in Humraaz when Bobby Deol saw Amisha .

Anyway . I am afraid now that IP is the new psycho . Meera won't be safe if she trys to help Prithvi .

crazy-nutOyeNautankiTehsinaJFJ

TehsinaJFJ IF-Rockerz
TehsinaJFJ
TehsinaJFJ

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by awida

A glass wall ? That remind me of that romantic scene in Humraaz when Bobby Deol saw Amisha .

Anyway . I am afraid now that IP is the new psycho . Meera won't be safe if she trys to help Prithvi .

m so glad to hear dt!!!Big smile

If Meera is in trouble.Prithvi's telepathic alarm will be on!!Nd he will break free nd dash out to help her!!!Yay!!!Dancing

Bt How will Meera be in trouble?!!OuchIP is only interested in DB nd diamond...Meera is mkn tears pond...D'oh

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

crazy-nutawida

crazy-nut Goldie
crazy-nut
crazy-nut

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 8:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TehsinaJFJ

Prithvi locked up in a weird room...OuchFrom where he cn see IP watchn Meera's pic...OuchNd kissn it,as he took da photos help to prove to DB he is IP...Ouch

So funny LOL  honestly e amount of twist & turns they give in this drama  is sooo exhilarating!!!Unhappy makes me wonder does the writer know how twisted his brain isErmm. after figuring out how IP survived, how prithvi survived, wat happen wen the lights wen out but v heard a gun shot (between IP & shalu), when did meera snap e pic at poolside - how idd tat pic end up in IP's pocket...NOW out of the blue v all need to figure out abt a diamond. - ok guys now v must rely on our little grey cellsBig smile  btw frens after watching this drama continuously my brain is Dead  anyone hv explanation lemme know i'll accept Anything!!!!Confused 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

OyeNautankiTehsinaJFJ

crazy-nut Goldie
crazy-nut
crazy-nut

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 8:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by awida

to be honest with u - i'm happy to watch anyone else as psycho than shaluBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TehsinaJFJ

Go to top