RiMar OS- Heartbeat - Page 2

Posted: 10 years ago
Wow.. This was amazing! Loved it to the core. Have always loved the couple but there are hardly any of their scenes. So this was definitely refreshing!
The confused feelings of the two were brilliantly shown and liked the ending, too.  Wish there was something like this on the show, too.
Again, lovely OS!

-Shreya and Kanishtha.

Mihika and ams... πŸ€—
Great job girls...
The OS is very beautiful.RiMar speciality is their innocence...and you both have very nicely used this quality.. 😳
Amar's concern for Rinni was sumthing that made it more beautiful n pure...
I loved that section where sweet smile curved Rinni's sleeping face... 😳
very nice buddies... πŸ‘

love tanzz.. 😊
thank u so much for choosing to write on RiMar. Unadulterated innocence is wat i think of wen it comes to RiMar nd this OS was just tht way :) these two may not have intense scenes or loaded dialogues but their sweet simple nd tiny gestures are a treat to watch.
i love how u gave voice to their feelings yet retained their true characters specially Amar.. the idea was nice nd simple like Rimar themselves nd the ending was super sweet:) 
Reserve. 

I have still not read it, will read after exams and hence i am noting it down to the list of what i have to read and comment on after exams. 

Will surely edit this comment and notify too.

my reaction aftr reading ur os 😊...it was cute n adorable..nthng more to say..m still smiling..
gr8 work amrita n mihi..πŸ‘
awww...
it was so beautiful and awsm
loved it
kaash aesa d3 me bhi hota
i hope we get some gud rimar scenes in d3 too
very well written 
i seriously loved this os <3
Both of you, amazing OS! :)

Beautiful, wonderful, stunning! 
A beautiful heart touching story of rinni and amar
i hope they become rimar in d show one day..
Want rimar :(
res😊
aiyooo it was soo cute rimar has always been a treat to watch but v never got a proper  storyline or track for them . well i would love to continue this story if u would allow me to do so .
do pm me if u r comfortable me continuing it .😊 coming back to os it was super adorable .πŸ€—
Edited by Sanskruti_tanha - 10 years ago
aww it was so cute 😳
I have never read a RiMar OS it was the first one and I so loved it ❀️
loved the way u two have written it..
thank u for the PM Mihika πŸ€—