Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RosyRosh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
Thank you drea! And couldnt agree more! Tanveer wont be at peace in that house whiel dilshaads there!

And she is a psychopath! Did u see the way she blushed like a bride at the end? Amrapali is brillliant!!! That was epically psychopathic!

Vidhi- And thank sweetz! Edited by LoveRosh - 10 years ago
RosyRosh thumbnail
Saawariya i playing in the background at my place and rani says:

"Kissi se bhi itni mohobaat na karo ke khud se bhi nafrast ho jaaye"

HOW APT for the current turmoils going on! Especially in relation to Asad!
soapliker thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Lovely Post Rosh

I have not seen today's epi yet and will have to wait to get home in the evening to see it

But going by yesterday

Ayaan definitely was talking about himself when he was talking about Asad.  We have seen a dejected, morose Ayaan whenever talks come up about his engagement or Humeira.  He was not thinking introspect about his life and how he was forced to get engaged inspite of not loving Humeira and said it at that time.   I think Ayaan clearly knows that Asad has strong feelings for Zoya if not love for her but like all the members of QH he was not thinking out clearly.  He was just putting himself in Asad's shoes.
RosyRosh thumbnail
Xxswan- thank u!

Soapliker- EXACTLY! And thanks a ton for commenting! Glad im not the only one who saw it was AYAAN seeing himself on Asad and nothing more.
Cup-Of-Chai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Amazing post as always! Btw you might be the only person on this forum who ships AyRa the most and mention them on your every post. 🤣

Back to the post i agree! Even i noticed that AyRa and AsYa are both parallel to each other. On one side Asad will look for Zoya and on the other side Ayaan will do that for Humeira. Both of the brothers usually face same problems. I love this about these two houses how they are always united somehow.

Asad rocked today when he pulled his shoulder from tanveer. It would've been awesome if he slapped her too.    🤣 Dillu Mom as always rocked like a boss! 😎

I am guessing the Ajmer thingy might not happen tomorrow either. They need to stop torturing us. I miss seeing Zoya.
RosyRosh thumbnail
^ hahaha thank u!!

U know me and my ayra obsession its almost as great as my asya obsession! Hehhe

The houses are unite in so many ways! I also love that!

And i think the prod house is giving surbi a much needed reak during that time thats why less scenes of her but yh cant wait for ajmer to see her back in action! And to see asad back in action too!
anushreemishra thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Great post...i actually liked yesterday's episode and ya i don't blame ayaan too he is just another bechara being played by evil razia but today's episode was really intolerable due to tanveer...yes asad jerking tanveer away was great but i can't digest how asad can think so low of himself to believe that he actually forced himself on tannu...i hope ajmer track leads to tanveer's exposure...she is becoming intolerable...loved dilshad momma today
-Araina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
You know what I LOVE about your post? The symbolism and looking at it a unique way. The TIME one was so well put!! I was thinking along the lines but never would have came up to this. All the things put together for AsYa goes to what will happen in the future. 

AyRa: Bang right! The similarity of both couples breaking at the same time was put out properly. Each got their due. 

The sisters facing dejection at the same time is again a well-thought initiative from Gul. 

As you said about Ayaan - once he proved that he wanted to be with his brother and knew he couldn't betray Zoya. Then he defended him by saying maybe Asad was being forced. It didn't just show that maybe he doesn't know Asad as well as he knows. I was thinking the same. It was there more to point out how he felt thinking Asad was in the same boat as him. It was to let Humera know something was wrong and focus on her relationship instead. The confrontation had it coming. 

I've always wanted to see Aapi taking a stand for Zoe. She's her aapi after all. Today it finally happened! 

About MSK, kya bolu... Just glad to see Asad pushing her away and showing he cares least about her. AND AND AND, yesterday, Dil's dupatta slap was AMAZING! 

As always, I'm repeating what you said 🤣 🤣 

Toodles!