India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

AsYa/AyRa Parallels are BACK.. !!

xxMATSxx IF-Stunnerz
xxMATSxx
xxMATSxx

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 10:35am | IP Logged
Hey guys!!! Sorry wasnt able to make it online yesterday as had some personal things going on.. but back with TODAY's and a bit of yesterdays epi analysis.

AsYa

Today was BEYOND heartbreaking for AsYa and we saw that the way Zoe didnt even want to see Asads face Cry Symbolism: The dupatta getting stuck on Asad's watch.. *TIME* and *TIME* again Zoe will always stuck to Asad.. Embarrassed No matter what happens they are attached by FATE Embarrassed And.. as much as zoe wants to PULL and YANK away from the attachment.. itll take a LOT of EFFORT for that relationship to break. EmbarrassedPlus, ASYA were both in white..symbolizing the PURITY and PAVITRA relationship of both..  Zoe left behind her taveez (symbol that the RAKSHA thread/love/trust on her wrist isnt on her anymore .. foreshadowing that something bad will happen {cliff scene} ) and she left behind her phone and iPad (Leaving behind Asad's gifts/love). Zoe left Asad and didnt even bother telling ANYONE where she is going. I have a feeling that Asad will go to Ajmer NOT knowing that ZOe is there. He isnt going to be chasing her. Rather, he will go there to pray so he can find her. Embarrassed

AyRa

Yestedays AyRalicious episode set the stage AGAIN by Creatives to PARALLEL asYa! AyRa relationship broke. The moment we were waiting for.. where Humz finds out Ayan doesnt love her.. HAPPENED. Humz is now facing what her SISTER is facing. Dejection by the one man SHE LOVED. She too feels like Zoe that Aayan doesnt love her and today.. just as Zoe didnt allow Asad to touch her.. or reach out to her.. Humz didnt allow for Aayan to touch her after he told her the bitter truth. Cry meanwhile, Aayan is in the SAME position Asad is in. Both Brother unable to meet the eyes of the woman they were/ are engaged to. Asad out of shame for something he thinks he did and Aayan out of shame for pruposely hurting Humz. Embarrassed 

AsYa and AyRa Parallels are BACk.

Just as Asad will seek out Zoe.. from the precap we learn that Aayan MAY ALSO seek out Humz. Just as Tanveer seeked Raazia's help to set up AsYa and break their relationship.. but inadvertantly playing CUPID for them because now Asad will do WHATEVER he neds to, too get Zoya back .. Raazia is playing CUPID herself.. she seeked out Tanveers help to make Aayan think Humz is in trouble.. 

SOOO..

Will my HOPES that AsYa and AyRa relationships will CULMINATE at the same time is STRONGER than EVER Clap Who knows maybe we will see a WORRIED aayan for humz? Embarrassed JUST like we will see a Worried Asad for Zoe? Embarrassed

As for Dilshaad..

DAMN MOMMA! ClapClap You TELL that Billi to use her CLEVER mind and GET LOSt! And the DUPATTA slap yesteday was just *WHISTLING* good! ROFL

TODAY.. the way Asad dejected her Clap He isnt even allowing his PYAARI so called friend to TOUCh him anymore! Finally seeing the "FRIENDSHIP" BREAK slowly.! Clap

Credit to NKAPOOR3 for this FAB siggy. ROFL

Aapi - Also FAB! Clap Giving Asad a piece of her mind. Wink Like a sister should! 

Ayaan on AsYa:

I do want to make note of Yesterdays moments were Aayan said maybe Asad doesnt love zOe. i know many didnt like it and that Ayan is BEWAQOOF cause he thinks he knows his brother but he doesnt. Yes that is true. Aayan clearly doesnt know his bro as much as he thinks.. but i dont HATE that he said what he said.. frankly.. i think he was SEEING HIMSELF in ASAD. He thinks his bro doesnt love Zoe and is marrying under pressure.. thats why he reacted so strongly.. cause he thought his BRO was in same position as HIMSELF... Wink

overall.. I think Yesteday and Today's episode were actually fairly good! Wink As many thought yesterday was boring, I just feel like these episodes are BUILDING up for a MAJOR culmination BETWEEN the couples! Day Dreaming 

Im even more excited for the Ajmer track.. Cant wait for how the Parallels between the couples plays out! Blushing

---Rosh Out--

Edited by LoveRosh - 25 June 2013 at 11:16am

The following 52 member(s) liked the above post:

UniqueUjjainibulsaraAnamikaojharedheartrabiacasaphelixcappacuino5astonmms.ObseSSeDguru-ki-dewaanijemii...SankaDevi...AmayaaChaudhrytmMayurnASYAStonerGirLdivyabelleAsya_MaaneetNpdeepabaubles-Aimz-hooriaaLost_SomewhereNishitaraoSiri22Nutella.soapliker-Shormi-ImmortalLovegieecool_srianushreemishra-khaleesi-Mystic_nights_GoodyTwoShoesNithiya95IcyToasterseshaaax3.Bul3.Kiran....Tanu...aartipartyy-Araina-MisHumptyDumptyDreA-MitwaIshqPe--Gaganjot-Cup-Of-Chairelentless.ar-n-only-ar-RohitMaxwell-shanakyasharan

xxMATSxx IF-Stunnerz
xxMATSxx
xxMATSxx

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Updated Cool

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-MitwaIshqPe--RohitMaxwell-

Mystic_nights_ IF-Sizzlerz
Mystic_nights_
Mystic_nights_

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Lovely post Rosh.
todays episode was really bang on again.
the two scenes which i really liked were Dilshad in a very graceful manner throwing tanu out. the second thing that i really liked about todays episode was the way  asad kept giving tanu irritated looks.
the terrace scene was cute too...the way zoe pulled her dupatta from asad's watch..so zoe style...really missing her in the epi.

the parallel asya/arya track is awesome...i hope we get shown such tracks rather then ayan and a zoe track...both love story plots are really strong

Gul is really working on the BG music...good song selections.
hats of to ksg and shalini...great acting as always

Edited by EternalFrission - 25 June 2013 at 10:58am

rabiacasaxxMATSxx

xxMATSxx IF-Stunnerz
xxMATSxx
xxMATSxx

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 10:59am | IP Logged
^ I LOVED how Asad questioned TANNU! Finally dude used his brains. BUT yehh i would have LOVED if he DIDNT believe her.. 

and Dilshaad ROCKED the way she didnt even have to say GET OUT.. she just told her to USE her brains .. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mystic_nights_

-RohitMaxwell- IF-Addictz
-RohitMaxwell-
-RohitMaxwell-

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 10:59am | IP Logged
its stupid to dance on this post.. but that can't stop me.. m on mood to dance.. Rosh nice post DancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancing

Mystic_nights_xxMATSxx

Mystic_nights_ IF-Sizzlerz
Mystic_nights_
Mystic_nights_

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LoveRosh

^ I LOVED how Asad questioned TANNU! Finally dude used his brains. BUT yehh i would have LOVED if he DIDNT believe her.. 

and Dilshaad ROCKED the way she didnt even have to say GET OUT.. she just told her to USE her brains .. 

her dialogue is awesome always...a very well developed and balanced character

xxMATSxx

Nishitarao IF-Dazzler
Nishitarao
Nishitarao

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Hey nice post! 

I don't know if Asad has gone in search of Zoya or meets her at jaipur by accident..
Dilshaad rocks man.. there is no doubt..
 I have  a feeling they'll start  Zoyaan track after the Ajmer track..

xxMATSxx

xxMATSxx IF-Stunnerz
xxMATSxx
xxMATSxx

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 11:05am | IP Logged
@ Yaari-- haha thanks girl!

@ Eternal- YUP! Dilshaad is BALANACED and INTELLIGENT.. she directly told Tanveer that Asad is guilty but she is EVEN MORE guilty cause she should have been the one to STOP whatever bad happens.. Clap Dilshaad recognizes her FAKENESS..

@ Nishita.. i really dont think Zoyaan is happening.. Ermm Even if it does.. i think AsYa will be MARRIED before it happens and if it does than itll be FAKE and temporary.. just cause of the GAFFU secret maybe..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

UniqueUjjainiNishitaraoMystic_nights_-RohitMaxwell-

Go to top