Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

#1PolemicJackanapes: Complete [Note + Blog Link Pg154] 3Jan 2016 (Page 96)

vgedin IF-Dazzler
vgedin
vgedin

Posted: 03 September 2013 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by A_BA

I absolutely loved the latest update...thanks for giving us more of an insight to their beautiful relationship. I just love how attuned they are to each other. Both of them know that something is bothering the other, and each let go of their own problems to come to the farm house to be there for the other...their love really is selfless.

I found it interesting that they are both at similar situations career wise. They both want to further their career and take the leap, but are holding themselves back. I like the encouraging words and signals they both offered each other. There was also talk on both sides about not wanting to get their hopes too high and end up faltering at the end. It's interesting that they are encouraging the other, but holding themselves back...they definitely need to follow their own advice from what it seems.

I have a few questions: Why does Khushi say that Arnav doesn't have the freedom to take a leap as he can't afford to do so? Also, why are they both settling for these weekend getaways to be with each other instead of getting married and being able to relish in those moments whenever and wherever they want? I also wonder what role Lavanya will be playing in this story, and if her case affects the relationship between Arnav and Khushi in any way. This story really intrigues me and I can't wait to find out what happens in future updates!

Btw, loved the romantic/teasing moments between Arhi...you wrote it out brilliantly. I must say, I miss the crosswords, hope we get some more of that soon!

To answer your questions: 

1)He can't just take a risk because someone else's life depends on his skills. Doctors, lawyers.. even teachers.. they don't have the luxury of experimenting freely
2)Khushi is still in college, and they are both very serious about their careers. Too early to get married
3)Crosswords will be back soon Smile

Thanks so much for you lovely comments. Really appreciate you taking time out to read all updates and also leave a detailed comment. Thank youu ! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

valeyrieA_BA

Aparamegha IF-Dazzler
Aparamegha
Aparamegha

Posted: 03 September 2013 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
Love their relationship..how they perfectly understand each other...theie moment of passion was beautifully written..loved it 
Khushi dear you need to make a move...it is nothing worse in life than having a career that one doesnt enjoy...so just take the chance and take the leap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vgedin

gifttag IF-Dazzler
gifttag
gifttag

Posted: 03 September 2013 at 3:14pm | IP Logged
You just wowed me with this chapter.
They did't just play cards in the farm house more like strip poker.
(we managed to twist your arm in writing this ahem ahem)
Awesome update..loved it because of its simplicity.. the whole thing was written so naturally that I will read this chapter again tomorrow.
They are made for each other .. real soul mate.. they went to farm house in the middle of the week for each other.. as a stress buster 'wink wink'.. no jokes apart it came across the love and the understanding and will to take or share the problem as a true partners and they managed as well to get the issues out in the open and then talk it through and find a solution.
The chapter was so beautiful that I have not done justice to it in my comment as I want to say much more but have such jumbled up thoughts that I am not at all happy as i feel that I am unable to express the true amount of appreciation that I am feeling at this moment.

Thank you for the PM.

vgedin

chinnimunni Newbie
chinnimunni
chinnimunni

Posted: 03 September 2013 at 3:45pm | IP Logged
Loved the sometimes hot, sometimes playful and sometimes serious scene between the two protagonist and and in the midst of all this, they even managed to have a serious talk about how they should handle the opportunities that came their way. Both supporting each other.

vgedin

amaypranay IF-Rockerz
amaypranay
amaypranay

Posted: 03 September 2013 at 3:50pm | IP Logged
Very well written..Twiggy!

They both are just perfect for each other! Lovely...

vgedin

moomin4455 IF-Dazzler
moomin4455
moomin4455

Posted: 03 September 2013 at 4:07pm | IP Logged
This update was just so amazing Twiggy! The way both Khushi and Arnav are there for each other is so utterly sweet...
But I also feel tense and I say kudos to your writing that you conveyed that feeling of standing on the edge of a precipice so well. Both are at a crossroads where they can play it safe or go for it. Though I wish Arnav would talk more about his problems because he was obviously bothered by this case. Maybe if he talked more Khushi would help and comfort him more, for all the people who feel he brings more to the relationship...

Why does he feel ill at ease in his heart??? He's not going to do something stupid like break up with Khushi because Anjali's words are finally getting to him??

vgedin

sakhter90 Goldie
sakhter90
sakhter90

Posted: 03 September 2013 at 4:11pm | IP Logged
Lovely update! Their teasing and flirting is so cute. Love the way they both share their problems and support eachother other. They can tell what the other is feeling.

vgedin

opsyellow IF-Sizzlerz
opsyellow
opsyellow

Posted: 03 September 2013 at 4:19pm | IP Logged
Beautiful chapter! I love this Arnav!

vgedin

Go to top