Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

#1PolemicJackanapes: Complete [Note + Blog Link Pg154] 3Jan 2016 (Page 95)

valeyrie Goldie
valeyrie
valeyrie

Posted: 03 September 2013 at 11:21am | IP Logged
loved the update...
the couple time in the farmhouse was really written beautifully..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vgedin

aksuji Goldie
aksuji
aksuji

Posted: 03 September 2013 at 11:26am | IP Logged
wow this was one of the best chapters...
as it is the one of the bes ffs and its updates get better everytime...
this update had a different calm feeling in it...arnav and khushi all to themselves in each others solace .loving each other ,soothing each other of their worries and discussing what was bothering the other person...both of them have a lot going on in their life...
its so beautiful how the two understand each other,how their love is so mature and so calm...
it seems now both of them have something interesting coming up ahead in their lives...finally arnav is ready to take lavanya's case , khushi too seems to have found her opening to become a published writer...
u have different flair,a different magic in writing,...
marvelous work...plz continue soon...
thanku for this quick update, as it is I keep stalking this ff...

vgedin

Kishmish IF-Rockerz
Kishmish
Kishmish

Big smile
What to say about this Arnav and Khushi ... they are something else ... 
They are so tuned in to each other that it is not funny ... 
They understand each other like the back of their hands ... 
infact so well that every word uttered ... every mood ... 
each action is understood by the other ... 
And what better way of beating stress than ... Intimacy ... 
that was so beautifully written ... it was sensuous ... had a bit of naughtiness ... 
and playfulness given their ages ... 

Both seem to be at cross roads and not wanting to make mistakes which could 
affect others ... 
Loved the way Arnav encourages Khushi and Khushi Arnav ... 
They both just need to take the plunge now ... 

Thanks Twiggy ... beautiful chapter ... 

Edited by Kishmish - 03 September 2013 at 10:35pm

vgedin

meera30 IF-Rockerz
meera30
meera30

Res
Edited:

Since when did you start writing intimacy like a pro? :) Now I see why all your readers are thrilled that they aren't just playing Ludo in the farmhouse. The thing is we just want to see that Jaadu Hai Nasha Hai chemistry all time that we don't realize that couples fall into a comfortable pattern after a while but that doesn't mean that the fire isn't there. They just learn how to keep it to themselves without letting the world know. Imagine being witness to a couple who has eye sex all the time. Shudder. No. No. Maybe that's why people always joke about leaving newly married folks alone :P

Ah you know what I am beginning to love about this story " that it is different is a given but that it is about growing up (if you can call it that) or no wait...let me call it come of age " together. I think this has to be the only story where the love is actually a force that helps them be better people while allowing them to be themselves.

What an Arnav this man is. And no I am not going to say that he is fiction. At least today, I will be the soppy romantic I am and I will say that these people exist. And Khushi is lucky to have found hers just as he is lucky to have found his. They make a pair so wise, so perfectly in sync, one of those couples you think can do no wrong, that it makes you want to steal their hearts and minds, just so you can see what their little secret is.

I am rarely a sucker for only Arnav-Khushi chapters in any story, Twigs but I loved this one. To bits. And not just because of the fiddling, for everything that you have managed to create in just 9 chapters. Some of us take months to do the same and still struggle ;)

Edited by meera30 - 04 September 2013 at 1:20am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

valeyriesslmay11preethi.saseedavgedinEXPELLIARMUS

preethi.saseeda IF-Dazzler
preethi.saseeda
preethi.saseeda

Posted: 03 September 2013 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Res... Will make it up for previous one too:)

@@@[email protected]@@

Sincere apologies for taking the liberty to be this late here... Sorry my girl...

I loved this update twiggy... It clarified an very important aspect of their relationship... Given their years of being together it is only natural for them to be so... But I had my doubts when you chose not to touch this topic while they went to the farm house last time... Now all doubts are cleared in a picture perfect manner... Farmhouse visits does mean what it should in every sense Wink

A very different n totally matured take on relationship... It is not an easy task to write n weave a story on a completely well established relationship n hats off twiggy for choosing to write so.

You know how much I adore the Arnav here... And for first time I did like Khushi for being there for Arnav.. Obviously Arnav is more selfless here but Khushi does not lag far behind... It's just that she has more on her plate to look into n not just him... But they are a very sweet n cute couple n I hope they just stay together all along n let not the work n world affect this warm love that they share...

Ps: did he just think himself to be old??? Dare him :)

Edited by preethi.saseeda - 19 September 2013 at 3:04am

vgedin

IronButterfly IF-Dazzler
IronButterfly
IronButterfly

Posted: 03 September 2013 at 11:44am | IP Logged
God. I could relate so much to this chapter. It was so me. 
When your hopes are broken once, you don't dare hope again. Because the risk is too high. 
It's too hard to let go of your dreams and hopes.
It's so difficult going through that phase once that you would rather waste an opportunity than going the same route.
You start doubting yourself. This is where you need your loved ones around you.
But what ive learnt is that one should keep trying. Eventually things do work out...

vgedin

-Cheeni- IF-Sizzlerz
-Cheeni-
-Cheeni-

Posted: 03 September 2013 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
its wow update
love their understanding, intimacy, and their faith in each other

vgedin

A_BA IF-Rockerz
A_BA
A_BA

Posted: 03 September 2013 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
I absolutely loved the latest update...thanks for giving us more of an insight to their beautiful relationship. I just love how attuned they are to each other. Both of them know that something is bothering the other, and each let go of their own problems to come to the farm house to be there for the other...their love really is selfless.

I found it interesting that they are both at similar situations career wise. They both want to further their career and take the leap, but are holding themselves back. I like the encouraging words and signals they both offered each other. There was also talk on both sides about not wanting to get their hopes too high and end up faltering at the end. It's interesting that they are encouraging the other, but holding themselves back...they definitely need to follow their own advice from what it seems.

I have a few questions: Why does Khushi say that Arnav doesn't have the freedom to take a leap as he can't afford to do so? Also, why are they both settling for these weekend getaways to be with each other instead of getting married and being able to relish in those moments whenever and wherever they want? I also wonder what role Lavanya will be playing in this story, and if her case affects the relationship between Arnav and Khushi in any way. This story really intrigues me and I can't wait to find out what happens in future updates!

Btw, loved the romantic/teasing moments between Arhi...you wrote it out brilliantly. I must say, I miss the crosswords, hope we get some more of that soon!

vgedin

Go to top