Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

#1PolemicJackanapes: Complete [Note + Blog Link Pg154] 3Jan 2016 (Page 94)

Dee_J IF-Sizzlerz
Dee_J
Dee_J

Posted: 03 September 2013 at 9:19am | IP Logged
Res!
To be edited LaterSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lazyleaves

AquaSandhya IF-Sizzlerz
AquaSandhya
AquaSandhya

Posted: 03 September 2013 at 10:26am | IP Logged
RES
Will edit in the morning Twigs...need to read againEmbarrassed

As I grow older, I'm convinced more and more that twenties is the most confusing time period of our lives.

As a teenager, the single minded focus for most people is to enjoy life, fit in with friends and get into a good college by studying hard or get into a great college without effort. Though it is not as easy as I make it out to be...this phase seems to be a cake walk when compared the profound CONFUSION and UNCERTAINITY over many issues in twenties.

Am I good enough?

Is everyone gonna approve of my decision?

Can I pull it off?

Am I going to succeed?

Why oh why? How would you know what's gonna happen if you dont give it a try?

As someone who is no more in twenties, I must admit - boy! am I glad that I no longer belong to that age group. 

As time goes by I fail to understand why people crib about crossing that BIG 30. It is a time to rejoice because one becomes more confident about oneself in most aspects of life.

Having finished my rant on age groups here's my take on the chapterLOL

Arnav and Khushi seem very unsure about how to proceed further in their lives...and I happily am attributing it to their age, Correct me if I'm wrong oka Twigs?

While I love the fact that Khushi cares so much for her family and she is considering how her decision could hurt her family, I as a parent would appreciate the guts in my kid. Guts to stand up to what they want. Yes, no parent will welcome life changing decisions with open arms yet they can think too and in the end they will understand that this was inevitable.

Arnav though older than Khushi is as insecure. Why? I would like to know what makes him fear failure.

One thing I loved about this chapter was the modern day young couple - Arnav and Khushi. Physical relationship is natural as an emotional one and an natural extention. I liked the way you wrote it. Now that is out of the way...how come Khushi's parents are cool with it? After all they do belong to the previous generation and they are not the parents who sent their child abroad, hence have resinged to the factor of physicality in a relationship. This is me nudging you to tell us more about that aspect.

Good one TwigsBig smile

Edited by AquaSandhya - 03 September 2013 at 10:55pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

HugeArshiFanFeistyDewdropvgedinkhushboo1234IPK007kondhili_disha_

Nandz Goldie
Nandz
Nandz

Posted: 03 September 2013 at 10:38am | IP Logged
Loved it!!!
I just love how perfect and complementary their  relationship is!!
They both know each other like the back of the hand, better that they know themselves!! I loved how one was more perceptive and concerned about the other's problem and how their own problems looked inconsequential to them!!!
Man how supportive arnav is!! Anybody would give her left arm to have a companion like him! Not only he allayed her fears, pumped her with a new found optimism, but let her draw all the strenght from him and gave all the support she needed!!! 
Khushi herself is such a good daughter and girlfriend!! She keeps an inhaler handy!! That is just so sweet!!
 She has her dreams and ambition but i love how she has got her priorities right!! 
I cant help but notice !!both support each other immensely and through everything but though arnav is gives her his full hearted support , khushi is more like see what is good for you and not stress upon a thing much!! I dont know how good it is!! Given how arnav usaully needs to be pushed more!!

Love how this story is progressing!!!

Edited by Nandz - 03 September 2013 at 11:07am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vgedinlazyleaves

_disha_ IF-Sizzlerz
_disha_
_disha_

Posted: 03 September 2013 at 10:38am | IP Logged
That was sheer bliss !Heart
Finally we get not just a glimpse but an entire update with Khushi and Arnav as a couple very much in love.Blushing
And you certainly wrote about their intimacy like a pro!Cool

Both Arnav and Khushi , as Khushi herself mentioned are at a crossroads of sorts and its time for both to take the leap of faith. 
I can understand from where Khushi is coming ...she has faced so much disappointment owing to that one thing she gets utmost pleasure and satisfaction from which has also become the bone of contention between her self and Shashi , however as Arnav said this clearly makes for an opportunity not to be missed. Whether one fails or succeeds .. trying your best is as important.
Similarly Arnav also needs to let go of his insecurities ...build up on his confidence and come into his own as a lawyer.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

valeyriesslmay11preethi.saseedavgedinkhushboo1234nazcakondhiliEccentricaAquaSandhya

Newbiesoapfan IF-Sizzlerz
Newbiesoapfan
Newbiesoapfan

Posted: 03 September 2013 at 10:44am | IP Logged
ramaanchi over!! 
Now... for the longer comment ...for v Avargal!

They are so tuned to each other ... your A-K... I think when it comes to the crunch they will be prepared to sacrifice their love so that the other can achieve their ambition... I think that will be what separates them in the story... 

Now I want to know how they met ... the whole 9 yards... we will do it backwards like Arnavji!LOL

Edited by Newbiesoapfan - 03 September 2013 at 11:57am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vgedin_disha_

_disha_ IF-Sizzlerz
_disha_
_disha_

Posted: 03 September 2013 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Newbiesoapfan

ramaanchi over!!

Are we not glad about it !WinkLOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

valeyriepreethi.saseedavgedinkondhiliAquaSandhyaNewbiesoapfan