Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

#1PolemicJackanapes: Complete [Note + Blog Link Pg154] 3Jan 2016 (Page 91)

khushboo1234 IF-Dazzler
khushboo1234
khushboo1234

Posted: 28 August 2013 at 7:25am | IP Logged
the way khushi handled shekhar question was bang on..
their discussion was quite serious..loved aakash and payal conversation..he is a adorable guy...he confessed his love for her..
brilliant update

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vgedin

Titaliya1234 IF-Rockerz
Titaliya1234
Titaliya1234

Posted: 29 August 2013 at 6:16am | IP Logged
Lovely update...
But not much of arshi :(
i loved the latter part...
Akash is seriously behaving like khushi in our ipkknd... Devimaiyya,jalebi,rabbavey and what not...
Thnx fr pm ...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vgedindieforasr

dieforasr IF-Rockerz
dieforasr
dieforasr

Posted: 30 August 2013 at 5:07am | IP Logged
stalked & found it awesome.Smile...hope Arshi's bonding won't get affected by others...I liked that Khushi is the best..& I  know that  Arnav is always best..WinkLOL

vgedin

_disha_ IF-Sizzlerz
_disha_
_disha_

Posted: 31 August 2013 at 7:35pm | IP Logged
Res !!

Sorry Twigs for commenting after such a delay ! But here it goes...
This first half was the eternal tug of war between what the heart desires and the what the mind makes you do.
People like Shekhar are always sitting in the front row not wanting to leave even one opportunity to bog you down...it merely reflects on his own insecurities ,,,, but i am so glad that Khushi did not rise to the bait.
The topic of conflict very wisely chosen ...i will not say much into the matter since i do not know my facts about the same but i will say that even if Khushi was being naive it does not take away from the truth that she actually is making an effort however small it might be in lieu of the bigger picture but its a start and some one has to do it.

Payal and Akash as a couple are adorable ...and i am completely warming up to Payal !
The confession was cutely written ...no high funda declaration of love it filled with authority and want.

And yes we all hate EBP !Angry

Alo i know Arnav may not be present through out the entire update/story and he is not much of a talking with chuddy buddy kinda guy but i missed him ... 
Hoping to see more of him both individually and with Khushi ...Embarrassed

Edited by _disha_ - 02 September 2013 at 6:58pm

vgedinAquaSandhya

IPK007 IF-Rockerz
IPK007
IPK007

Posted: 31 August 2013 at 10:01pm | IP Logged

That Shekhar guy sounds like a misogynistic, envious jerk...and probably all offices world wide have atleast one person like him.  Really admired the quiet confidence and poise with which Khushi gave befitting replies to those preposterous queries. The energy issue in India...have made a mental note to google it soon. Sounds like an interesting debate and one with potentially far reaching implications. 

Ha..ha ..so like a true fan, Aakash is rattled by EBV, the ugly syhthetic cousin of IPKKND. 

Aakash dreaming of rabba veing with Payal...and Payal's reaction..

No what did you say? Something about rubbing?  
she said blinking her eyelids furiously.

That made me LOL..LOL

Wonderful update Twiggy...Loved it...:)

Edited by IPK007 - 31 August 2013 at 10:01pm

preethi.saseedavgedin

IPK007 IF-Rockerz
IPK007
IPK007

Posted: 31 August 2013 at 10:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by IPK007

That Shekhar guy sounds like a misogynistic, envious jerk...and probably all offices world wide have atleast one person like him.  Really admired the quiet confidence and poise with which Khushi gave befitting replies to those preposterous queries. The energy issue in India...have made a mental note to google it soon. Sounds like an interesting debate and one with potentially far reaching implications. 

Ha..ha ..so like a true fan, Aakash is rattled by EBV, the ugly syhthetic cousin of IPKKND. 

Aakash dreaming of rabba veing with Payal...and Payal's reaction..

No what did you say? Something about rubbing?  
she said blinking her eyelids furiously.

That made me LOL..LOL

Wonderful update Twiggy...Loved it...:)

IF is acting crazy...I am not able to change fonts and didn't mean to type it in bold either..:p

vgedindieforasr

vinu.sr Goldie
vinu.sr
vinu.sr

Posted: 01 September 2013 at 3:46am | IP Logged
First, ramanchi! you wrote you are nervous and all that...And I was expecting some major rabba veying...coz isnt that FF writers normally become nervous about :) And I was reading and reading but you never got to the nervous part LOL

Ok, I must tell you that this update felt like a college assignment until the Payash part happened! Throughout their discussion about renewable energy, I found myself researching for information and ended up knowing a lot more than I knew when I started reading this chapter...got to give it to you twiggy! A thought provoking update indeed! But like AquaSandhya says, even I dont agree that the government is doing everything that can be done..We can start a debate on this topic here and I am sure many would be of the same opinion. And yes, as individuals even we arent doing much and I love Khushi's attitude about the whole thing!

The best part of the update was how Khushi didnt give up her parents while discussing her career choices with her friends!

Ha Ha...whattey way to vent out your frustrations about EBP! very creative indeed!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

preethi.saseedavgedinEccentrica

Hot_Chocolate IF-Rockerz
Hot_Chocolate
Hot_Chocolate

Posted: 01 September 2013 at 11:08am | IP Logged
i am so sorry*kaan pakad ke*, i am very late, like really late! so sorry again!

it was a mixed feeling update for me! first i figure out that arnav is very supportive to khushi! then khushi is really fighting with her two minds! and then i think that nobody should barge in to somebody else's life and ask something which he clearly knows other one didnt like bas! i like khushi's spirit of fighting for what she is doing now! she is giving her 100% i think!

i so love akaash! he is so cute and adorable! they really did icicng to your update! and finally finally akaash said it, yes, PAYAL IS HIS GIRLFRIEND with all rights ya?

wonderful twig!Thumbs Up

vgedin

Go to top