Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

#1PolemicJackanapes: Complete [Note + Blog Link Pg154] 3Jan 2016 (Page 90)

vgedin IF-Dazzler
vgedin
vgedin

Posted: 27 August 2013 at 12:08am | IP Logged
@ Nafisa: You are a sweetheart. Bas! I am beyond overwhelmed reading all your comments Big smile Thank you SO much! Hug

@dreamymaya: Thanks for your lovely comment! That you invest so much time and heart in my story.. I am truly greatful Smile 

Originally posted by AquaSandhya

Coming to the second point of contention, Twiggy I am really sorry to say that I do not agree that the "The government is doing what it can." 

How could you give Payal the sharmatha line and Iss pyaar ko kya naam doon and rabba ve too? I'm so sad Cry

Lastly, I wish Arnav had something constructive to say. 

Khushi also mentions that theres a good chance they're not doing anything. She just does not want to focus on that, neglecting her own responsibilities. We are the ones who voted for the Govt. Many of us didn't even bother to vote. Now we're paying for it. 

About Payal and Akash - they are my IPK couple here, because 
a)I have better plans for Arnav and Khushi 
b)I want Akash and Payal to get their due. Esp Aakash. They wasted his character in the show! 

About Arnav having something to say - 
a)He did add his two cents.
b)He isn't really much of a talker, especially in such a gathering. 
c) We'll make him speak about other things, yeah ? Wink 

Originally posted by Eccentrica

resCool
Edited:

Hayee I lourved this oneDay Dreaming

Boori ladki...did you have to remind me of 'Ek baar phir?'Angry That said I am going to ignore the '1/2/30/45 times phir'Ermm

Because there is nothing that I find that could warrant for you being nervous?

Thanks Chaitu! Hug 

I am going to make fun of and mock that stupid EBP every chance I get. 5eva till they axe that show. Bas! 

I was nervous because there was little Arnav Khushi, too much serious discussion though I have tried to dilute it, and I made Akash Rabba Vey. But the response has been so kind, I am relieved! Phew! 

Originally posted by Anony_mous

Let me laugh out aloud for a second, for nth time ie ROFLROFLROFL

I have mentioned this earlier to (in ref to motherly characters) but I would like to say this again, you have a knack to bring the side-characters to life. And this chapter is one solid proof of it.

Please update sooner next time :)

Thank you! Big smile 

What can I say, I have a thing for the underdogs Tongue 

And I have every intention of updating faster this time around. Smile 

Edited by vgedin - 27 August 2013 at 12:11am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-doe-eyes-dreamymayaEccentrica

AquaSandhya IF-Sizzlerz
AquaSandhya
AquaSandhya

Posted: 27 August 2013 at 12:31am | IP Logged

Originally posted by AquaSandhya

Coming to the second point of contention, Twiggy I am really sorry to say that I do not agree that the "The government is doing what it can." 

How could you give Payal the sharmatha line and Iss pyaar ko kya naam doon and rabba ve too? I'm so sad Cry

Lastly, I wish Arnav had something constructive to say. 

Originally posted by vgedin

Khushi also mentions that theres a good chance they're not doing anything. She just does not want to focus on that, neglecting her own responsibilities. We are the ones who voted for the Govt. Many of us didn't even bother to vote. Now we're paying for it. 

About Payal and Akash - they are my IPK couple here, because 
a)I have better plans for Arnav and Khushi 
b)I want Akash and Payal to get their due. Esp Aakash. They wasted his character in the show! 

About Arnav having something to say - 
a)He did add his two cents.
b)He isn't really much of a talker, especially in such a gathering. 
c) We'll make him speak about other things, yeah ? Wink 

Yes, keeping the bigger piture in mind and not neglecting ones resposnibilities are very important.

Akash is cute..really really cute and I like what you are doing with his character. I always felt he wasnt given his due in the show. Glad you and I agree on that. But your Payal, I'm yet to like. I'll wait and watch and come back on that. She was alright in this one.

May I be honest...I felt Arnav should not have been there. Such get together rarely have a place for spouses. There are dinner parties where partners have a lot to do and there are others where you dont belong. This was one such thing.

Now, I'm waiting for him to speak those other things. cannot waitLOL

Edited by AquaSandhya - 27 August 2013 at 12:58am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vgedin

ranogill IF-Sizzlerz
ranogill
ranogill

Posted: 27 August 2013 at 12:40am | IP Logged
Wonderful update...

vgedin

meera30 IF-Rockerz
meera30
meera30

Posted: 27 August 2013 at 12:58am | IP Logged
Alright Twigs!

So I read the chapter and now I have so many thoughts. I will proceed in the order in which they impacted me.

1. Akash and Payal had quite a moment there. Fun filled and very young couplish. A little like that side love story that we love to read but really you are waiting for the real thing :D. Not that anything in this story is less than real. Even the Payal / Akash moment is as real as conversations between couples who are on the precipice of a change in their relationship - the confession was a proof of that.

2. The Shekhar - Khushi confrontation. I am fortunately one of those people who never inspire enough confidence in anyone to openly be envious :P, but this is part of the corporate world and I don't know if this is even part of the main story - but people like Shekhar use such tricks all the time to undermine you, and when you don't budge, use the information to ensure that it is twisted to their advantage when it comes to opportunities and recognition. I hope Khushi is smart enough to know when things are changing around her.

3. The renewable energies target had me reading with such concentration - one I usually reserve for special occasions and rare newspaper reading bouts :P The argument about the government doing something or not reminded me of the Swades debate and honestly I think it is not all dark but there are veryfew people who want to do anything other than make money for themselves. And sadly enough, I am even OK with people making money as long as there is some good out of it. At one time, I used to think that the government has too many issues and there are more important things that take precedence than energy - food, safety, health, education, but I am wiser - these are just excuses given by weak governments and weaker politicians!

4. I am very interested in the origins of Arnav and Khushi's relationship - not because I am a romance / SKD fan - that is just one part. I sort of want to know that Khushi isn't with Arnav because she believes he is a project that her contribution will make a difference to, if you know what I mean. If you follow House, sort of what House tells Cameron - about her wanting to fix damaged goods being the key reason for her interest in him. Again, I know that reading in parts gives you the disadvantage of asking questions that may be judging too soon. If that is case, please ignore. Actually, it's just a musing, I don't actually expect an answer - it's just what I want to see in some form in the story. Again, if that is not what you planned, I will respect that too...don't hate me :D

Ah this is the most time I've spent on an FF since Parinay ended. Most times I feel more than think...Welcome change. I love it

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sslmay11Anony_mousvgedinIPK007Eccentrica

sochanatha Goldie
sochanatha
sochanatha

Posted: 27 August 2013 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
ahh a lovely update...payal-akash part was awesome...
liked the opening part too...the discussion n arguments were really interesting...loved it...

vgedin

sakhter90 Goldie
sakhter90
sakhter90

Posted: 27 August 2013 at 4:39pm | IP Logged
Great update. The first part was quite different to the second part. Good debate at the beginning. Makes you think about what is happening and the possibilites of change.

Akash is just too funny! Really enjoyed Payal teasing akash about his favourite tv show. He is one hard core fan!
Glad that he confessed at last.

Do continue soon

vgedin

aquagal IF-Rockerz
aquagal
aquagal

Posted: 28 August 2013 at 2:45am | IP Logged
Khushi's reaction was of a mature person and very graceful.
Liked the fact that she didn't tell the reason for doing internship than writing. People always try to find something off/sad about someone to discuss and gossip, good that she didn't gave such person any of the feed for gossip.
Renewable energy discussion was good. It brought our various perspectives through people present there - where some are happy and some are unhappy about the current situation, government and for some future is bleak.
My personal opinion is mixed. I've seen rural areas where there is sufficient light and then there are some where provision is but electricity is not provided, where it'll come for limited hours.
So I am of the opinion that it varies from state to state and government to government. e.g development in rural areas around Noida happened the most around Mayawati's village. So every leader tries to secure their vote bank by doing for their own area and for the rest of them it never truly matters much. There must be few in the government who wants t do good work but with the whole system so messed up & long government process it becomes difficult.

Payal & Akash  - they are funny. I thought Akash won't be able to confess his feelings but boy he did and in quite a good way - straight forward without beating around the bush.
Fan of RabbaVey seriously!!!!!! 
Why the name of EBP?????Angry
I remember the day its promo came out, my sis said that she has a good news for me smiling wickedly much like Payal here. "that your fav. show is coming again with a new season & cast"Dead
As if I care for those morons who are cashing on our beloved show's name. Out of titles may be!! 

Oh boy JP with ninth kid!!!!!! Koi to usko roko...LOL

vgedin

vgedin IF-Dazzler
vgedin
vgedin

Posted: 28 August 2013 at 3:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by meera30

Alright Twigs!

So I read the chapter and now I have so many thoughts. I will proceed in the order in which they impacted me.

1. Akash and Payal had quite a moment there. Fun filled and very young couplish. A little like that side love story that we love to read but really you are waiting for the real thing :D. Not that anything in this story is less than real. Even the Payal / Akash moment is as real as conversations between couples who are on the precipice of a change in their relationship - the confession was a proof of that.

2. The Shekhar - Khushi confrontation. I am fortunately one of those people who never inspire enough confidence in anyone to openly be envious :P, but this is part of the corporate world and I don't know if this is even part of the main story - but people like Shekhar use such tricks all the time to undermine you, and when you don't budge, use the information to ensure that it is twisted to their advantage when it comes to opportunities and recognition. I hope Khushi is smart enough to know when things are changing around her.

3. The renewable energies target had me reading with such concentration - one I usually reserve for special occasions and rare newspaper reading bouts :P The argument about the government doing something or not reminded me of the Swades debate and honestly I think it is not all dark but there are veryfew people who want to do anything other than make money for themselves. And sadly enough, I am even OK with people making money as long as there is some good out of it. At one time, I used to think that the government has too many issues and there are more important things that take precedence than energy - food, safety, health, education, but I am wiser - these are just excuses given by weak governments and weaker politicians!

4. I am very interested in the origins of Arnav and Khushi's relationship - not because I am a romance / SKD fan - that is just one part. I sort of want to know that Khushi isn't with Arnav because she believes he is a project that her contribution will make a difference to, if you know what I mean. If you follow House, sort of what House tells Cameron - about her wanting to fix damaged goods being the key reason for her interest in him. Again, I know that reading in parts gives you the disadvantage of asking questions that may be judging too soon. If that is case, please ignore. Actually, it's just a musing, I don't actually expect an answer - it's just what I want to see in some form in the story. Again, if that is not what you planned, I will respect that too...don't hate me :D

Ah this is the most time I've spent on an FF since Parinay ended. Most times I feel more than think...Welcome change. I love it

You mention my story and Parinay in one line.. main dhanya ho gaySmile

I would like to think each character in this story, much like all of us, has a lot to learn in life. There is always something to learn, something new. And I hope by the end of this story, they would have moved a few steps ahead. 

About the governance and "priorities", they could also say eradication poverty takes precedence over say controlling AIDS or preserving forests and biodiversity or curbing the rate of crime against women.  Excuses, all of them. Everything has its importance; aren't we facing this whole issue of energy security today because it was ignored in the past? We cannot afford to repeat that mistake. You only need the will to do so. A single IAS officer managed to eradicate every trace of plague from Surat within his term, something the Govt. could not achieve in decades. 

About the Arnav-Khushi background.. hmm. I'll keep that in mind, let me see what I can do. 

Thanks for your feedback Meera! 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

meera30AquaSandhya_disha_

Go to top