Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

#1PolemicJackanapes: Complete [Note + Blog Link Pg154] 3Jan 2016 (Page 9)

sochanatha Goldie
sochanatha
sochanatha

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 12:31am | IP Logged
aaahhh parents!!!
 i completely understand Shashi's worries, insecurities and need of looking out for his daughter...specially a daughter who is a borderline extremist in terms of her freedom and independence...
which also led me to think what may be the reason for her to feel the way she feels now? is there any past incidence or rather part of her life that urges her to feel the need to become independent this strongly?

"And if that meant being at the receiving end of her anger for some time, so be it." 
this...arent all the parents feel and do the same way??!! yet we never fail to take them for granted..
and then there is Garima.. who wholeheartedly wishes her child to follow her dreams but afraid of loosing her in the process...
i absolutely adore the family khushi has...
Payal is another endearing character...
and i almost picture the scene of her, half opening the door and demanding her cheese cake like a child.. LOL
hmmm.. she rejected JNU...
didnt it make the story a lot more interesting!!
so eager to find out what happens next!!

P.S. you are just awesome... Star

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vgedinmeera30

Anony_mous Goldie
Anony_mous
Anony_mous

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 1:32am | IP Logged

AWESOME is the first word that came to mind when I read the first chapter. By the time I finished the second chapter I had gotten used to your awesome-ness Smile

You write helluva nice comments and if you know hindi then there is a saying that goes something like chawal ka dana dekh ke hi bori ka pata chal jata hai. So what I mean is I kindda knew that you will make a good writer, wonder why you did not start early. Glad your friends pushed you to it!

Coming to the story, I still don't know what the title means. Shall google it later. But what I get is the sincerity and potential of it. Shashi and garima are parents of today, Khushi is an independent girl with her priorities set right (atleast in her heart) and Arnav has been termed as goofy aimless brat by Payal. That is new, and I am looking forward how it shapes up.

All the best. Waiting for more :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vgedin

AquaSandhya IF-Sizzlerz
AquaSandhya
AquaSandhya

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 2:13am | IP Logged
I love this family. If Khushi and Payal are lucky to have parents like Shashi and Garima, the parents are as lucky if not more for having such intelligent and well- grounded girls. 

All families have disagrrements ... but what is beautiful about this family is the way each is putting themselves in Khushi's shoes to understand how she feels. They understand her dreams and wish they could fullfill her dreams but the rational part of their minds makes them stick with the practical career option for Khushi. Indeed it is the thought that matters here. 

Khsuhi is young and she has time to have it all. A career to fullfill her worldly needs and her dream to write. Of course the romanticist and optimist in me wants her to have it all NOW.

Really enjoyed Payal's characterization. Spunky, brainy and funny. 

@ Khushi - Never give up your dreams. Dream big so that you can acheive big. 

Edited by AquaSandhya - 27 June 2013 at 3:35am

vgedin_disha_

KaaliBilli Groupbie
KaaliBilli
KaaliBilli

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 2:16am | IP Logged
I see and agree Shashi's point. I see and agree Garima's point. I agree Khushi's point.

I will wait for you to unfold the story to see what individual perceptions will undergo metamorphosis.

- RB

vgedin

achu_arshi IF-Dazzler
achu_arshi
achu_arshi

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 2:23am | IP Logged
hey i just came across this randomly 

really like the new khushi, i mean different khushi and always arnav...

a different path, i am looking forward to read more 

vgedin

opsyellow IF-Sizzlerz
opsyellow
opsyellow

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 3:03am | IP Logged
As much as I feel sorry for Khushi, I cant blame her parents or shashi in that matter. Most parents Whats what best for their child and parents like shashi and Garima who have seen the hard time in their life, they will do anything to protect their children from that life! Shashi is right, Khushi seems to be very stubborn and independent so she will never ask for help even if she need. It cant be easy for anyone to give up their dream, but sometimes you have to be practical when its come life! Maybe Khushi will get a chance to fulfill her dream in the future, there one more dream.
So everyone know about Arnavs relationship with Khushi and everyone seems to like him!
So was that Akash or someone else who gave cheesecake to Payal?
Nice chapter!
Thanks for the pm!

vgedin

mdeshpande Goldie
mdeshpande
mdeshpande

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 3:13am | IP Logged
The youth is willing and allready to take risks,pursue dreams,ambitions but parents have experienced life and know that there are prices to pay and retributions and this is the "kahani ghar ghar ki"!
Writing is a serious profession,Shashi, i take exception to the view point that it cannot bring bread to the table. It can and it does, also add butter et al.

vgedinshree10

roops82 IF-Rockerz
roops82
roops82

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 3:41am | IP Logged
wonderful story and beautiful writing!!!!

vgedin

Go to top