Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

#1PolemicJackanapes: Complete [Note + Blog Link Pg154] 3Jan 2016 (Page 86)

aksuji Goldie
aksuji
aksuji

Posted: 25 August 2013 at 9:30am | IP Logged
this was an awesome update with the strong debate...loved the approach there ,
arnav's simple gesture of comforting her was adorable...
payal and akash's part was cute..ah finally he confessed...and his obsession for his favorite sow(correction my favorite show) and his cringing for the upcoming crap sequel is just like me...
I wonder why even r they bringing Ipkknd when there is no sanaya and barun...it can never have the same magic...a nice way to put out your frustation...a much awaited one.this was an amazing update...hope for a quicker update  next time...plz plz plz

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vgedin

Kishmish IF-Rockerz
Kishmish
Kishmish

Posted: 25 August 2013 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Wow that was one powerful update ... 

Just love this Khushi ... she is brilliant ... loved the way she can stand up for herself ... 
an intelligent and popular person does become the cause of envy in offices ...
Shekhar could not hide the jealousy he felt towards Khushi's success at work and 
could not keep himself from passing a jibe at her ... 
"Why must I pick one? I choose to have them both and I make no apologies for it, 
especially because I have worked hard to be where I am..." Clap well said Khushi ... 

The debate on the energy renewable targets of the government was very enlightening ... 
but the lesser said the better ... as things are too complicated and a total mess today ... 
with very few solutions in sight ... corruption has created havoc in our system ... 
It's really very very sad ... but rightfully as Khushi said that if every citizen does 
his or her duty it is bound to bring in some relief even though the progress may 
be very gradual ... 

Aakash has finally admitted his love to Payal ... Embarrassed

Haye ... Ek Baar Phir should be totally banned ... Angry
I get hysterical every time I see a promo ... how could they ??!!!

Thanks Twiggy ... great chapter ... 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vgedinIPK007

meera30 IF-Rockerz
meera30
meera30

Posted: 25 August 2013 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Res

Sorry I forgot I Res'd here. Comment updated on Page 90

Edited by meera30 - 27 August 2013 at 1:00am

vgedin

Anony_mous Goldie
Anony_mous
Anony_mous

Posted: 25 August 2013 at 11:34am | IP Logged

RES :)

Unres'ed
----------------------------------------------------------------

While reading the updates I was making mental notes as to will I mention in my comment. Mrs. Sridhar, renewable energy sources, way Khushi handled Shekahr's question regarding her career choices, Arnav's support...BUT... Haye Devi Maiyya... you made Akash a fan-gurl and all serious thoughts flew out of the window.

Let me laugh out aloud for a second, for nth time ie ROFLROFLROFL

Ek baar Phir? Rabba vey? Jalebi? OMG..Can a guy get more cuter or more girly and yet cuter I should say than this. Payal is one lucky 'girlfriend' I say. The way he was defending his beloved show, frustrated at imitation, nostalgic about the chemistry... I LOVED IT DAMMIT !!!

I have mentioned this earlier to (in ref to motherly characters) but I would like to say this again, you have a knack to bring the side-characters to life. And this chapter is one solid proof of it.

Please update sooner next time :)

Edited by Anony_mous - 26 August 2013 at 12:09pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sslmay11vgedin

SS88 IF-Dazzler
SS88
SS88

Posted: 25 August 2013 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
I'll first get Payal and Akash out of my head. As juvenile as it may sound, I refuse to call anything that doesn't ave Arnav and Khushi IPK. My deepest sympathies with the cast, since they didn't know what they were getting into when they were signed for the show. And Akash is such a regular fan-girl. HDM , Rabba Ve and getting emotional when defending your TV obsession. Ah, those days are missed. I'm so glad that these two have opened up, at least we won't have any smartass replies going to and fro, beating around the bush. As for Khushi, well she had to come face to face with workplace politics sometime. And although I totally support her and Vaidehi's views, we can safely declare that not one of the governments so fa has done enough. Even with renewable resources and other developements, those in dire need will be left behind, while the rich get richer and more prosperous. Right now, we have a country that lives in different centuries, depending on the geography. On one hand you have cities like Mumbai and Delhi with their high rises, metros, and all other modern amenities, on the other, you have wide sections of the population who live in the same conditions as their ancestors did a few centuries ago. No schools, no hospitals, hell no food or clean water. Unless we don't do something about this omnipresent corruption, we can't develop as a country.

vgedin

soophie Senior Member
soophie
soophie

Posted: 25 August 2013 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
Finally u updated...miss this ff
lovely update
their discussion was quite intresting n payash love story was cute too
plzzz update soon
waiting

vgedin

FeistyDewdrop Goldie
FeistyDewdrop
FeistyDewdrop

Posted: 25 August 2013 at 10:18pm | IP Logged
ah... loved how Khushi defended herself... i absolutly agree with her... why cant v have wot evr interests us the most along with carrying r profession...??
Akash is adorable guy!!
njoyed the dig on ek baar phir , Twiggy!! :D

vgedin

valeyrie Goldie
valeyrie
valeyrie

Posted: 25 August 2013 at 10:21pm | IP Logged
loved the update...
i liked the views of Khushi on the whole topic of renewable energy.. and also how she managed the topic of her writing..
glad that Payash relationship has taken a step ahead...

vgedin

Go to top