Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

#1PolemicJackanapes: Complete [Note + Blog Link Pg154] 3Jan 2016 (Page 79)

faffy Goldie
faffy
faffy

Posted: 09 August 2013 at 11:04am | IP Logged
This story is so pleasantly different, in terms of characterization, plot and writing style. You have introduced many interesting elements in the story - immense novelty value!

My sincere prayers for your friend, hope she gets well soon.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vgedin

manikka IF-Rockerz
manikka
manikka

Posted: 09 August 2013 at 11:35am | IP Logged
wonderful...

vgedin

Arjuhisis IF-Sizzlerz
Arjuhisis
Arjuhisis

Posted: 09 August 2013 at 8:40pm | IP Logged

thx to juhi for sharing her reading list

if not for her, I would have missed this story - great one - I just love the ease in arnav and khushi's relationship - loving the story line
pls continue soon and would love to be in your pm list
thx

vgedin

lazyleaves IF-Stunnerz
lazyleaves
lazyleaves

Posted: 12 August 2013 at 6:09am | IP Logged
Twiggy extremely sorry for the late edit and the short comment. My niece is here so...

This chapter for me was all about the calm and an experienced understanding between the couple.

Their interactions is a clear reflection of their long relation.

I liked that with years, their love has only increased as opposed to the general notion that once the novelty is over, the love starts to diminish...which is not the case here Smile

What was the main reason behind Akash falling sick? Was it the thought of making Payal his official girlfriend by speaking to her parents?

My anger for Shashi has not subsided even one bit but I am liking that Khushi has at least got good people around her and we got to meet them along with Arnav.

See you next when you update 8B Smile

vgedin

preethi.saseeda IF-Dazzler
preethi.saseeda
preethi.saseeda

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Reality check :) it has been 10 days now and are we there anywhere near an update as yet??? Just bringing the thread up...

vgedin

Nandz Goldie
Nandz
Nandz

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
Just read all the chapters in one go!! N m so glad that i came across this story!!

Its one of those stories that are so simple, calm ,soothing that reading it gives you immense joy!!
The characters are so different!! Specially Arnav! He is insecure and vulnerable yet at the same time extremely generous and loving! And His insecurities and vulnerability does not stem from any past incident!! Its just him, his nature!! This is something totally new!!

Similarly this khushi!! Who is fiercely independent but at the same time she cares about her father's wishes and even gave up her own dream!! And for a girl like her who is so independent and ambitious to irrevocably love someone who is not ambitious and constantly looks for assurances also says something!!!
Their bond, their love is so beautiful! They totally complement each other! One making up for the things lacking in other!! Their easy going relationship, their understanding of each other, their need for each other is so beautifully portrayed!!
Same with akash and payal!! I guess with guptas and raizadas opposite attract rule works the best!!

The best characters however are khushi's parents!! My god i have never seen such easy going, absolutely liberal parents!! Koi aa raha hai raat ko 12 baje koi jaa raha hai over the weekends and they are totally cool about it!! Guess miracles do happen!!
Eagely waiting for the next update!!

vgedin

A_BA IF-Rockerz
A_BA
A_BA

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 5:12pm | IP Logged
I finally got a chance to catch up with the last three chapters!

I thoroughly enjoyed reading all of them. I just love the way you have set up your characters...so realistic, and people you would want to be around.

I was a little perplexed about why Anjali feels like Khushi isn't good enough for her brother. Obviously, we don't know too much about their past yet or even how they came to be together, but from the relationship you have portrayed so far, it seems like they both love each other equally, are just as committed to one another, and enjoy an easy camaraderie. I wonder if it's a case of a sister feeling no woman is good enough for her brother, or if she has specific reasons for feeling this way? I really hope that she doesn't let her opinion alter such a nice relationship; would hate for that to happen.

Akash and Payal are definitely very interesting (unlike the show)...I wonder what the reason for Payal's man-hater behavior is? Something to do with her past? But I'm glad that she's opening up to Akash, and according to Khushi, she has found love! I want to know if Akash ever had that conversation with Shashi!

Back to Khushi and Arnav; just love how they are so supportive of each other and how their little actions towards one another showcase it. I am really in awe of how you write their interactions and their feelings for one another...you have done a great job with it!! I really want to get some more background of how they got to be in this position, and what they both want from this relationship. Are they headed for marriage or are they content with their current situation. Also, it's very interesting to see parent's like Khushi, who don't seem to have a problem with their daughter's boyfriends visiting at late hours or even taking them away for the weekend!

Btw, loved the crossword Khushi did with her dad...impasse is definitely very appropriate for their situation. And I really like Khushi's attitude of working hard for something even though she was forced into it...like Arnav said, not many people would do it.

Even if Arnav is not the best divorce lawyer like his boss, can't he help Aman out with his sister's case?

Hope you get a chance to update soon, I am really enjoying this story and your writing styleSmile

vgedin

roseycheek Senior Member
roseycheek
roseycheek

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 9:59pm | IP Logged
wonderful ff! 

vgedin

Go to top