Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

#1PolemicJackanapes: Complete [Note + Blog Link Pg154] 3Jan 2016 (Page 75)

mrignayani Senior Member
mrignayani
mrignayani

Posted: 05 August 2013 at 7:17am | IP Logged
Aah...that was such a lovely, heart rendering spin of words...just started reading this story..waiting to read more Star

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vgedin

skmr.bs Senior Member
skmr.bs
skmr.bs

Posted: 05 August 2013 at 7:32am | IP Logged
I m loving it..!!! Your Arnav is just beyond perfect...I am in love with him..and khushi ia a bit too practical but cute. I love how you described the house and the atmosphere.

vgedin

-HEAVEN- IF-Rockerz
-HEAVEN-
-HEAVEN-

Posted: 05 August 2013 at 7:49am | IP Logged
i really enjoyed this update...it was fun to read.

i feel so sry for aman n his sis...these r common cases in subcontinent. after this update, m in more luv wid arnav n khushi :)

prayers for ur friend...dont worry..she ll b ok...Inshallah :)

vgedin

charlotte74 IF-Dazzler
charlotte74
charlotte74

Posted: 05 August 2013 at 7:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AquaSandhya

Twiggy, your friend will be in my prayers. 

This update brought in the role reversal where Khushi is supportive while Arnav is troubled. No doubt Arnav will find a solution fro Aman. 

There were few doubts that cropped up with this update. If they are going to be answered with the future updates, don't answer them. Otherwise it would be nice to know. 

1. How old are Khushi and Arnav?

2. What is the status of their physical relationship?

3. How come Gupta's are so cool? They should start coaching classes for teaching parents cool quotientWink (kidding with second part)

4. Is this gonna be a thriller?

Arnav and Khushi are a couple in love. There is no doubt about that. However, for a young couple in love, there is something missing there Twiggy. Is that what happens when you fall in love with a long term friend. Since I dont have first hand experience about such a relationship I ask this question. 

Because for young people love and passion are synonymous. While love is visible in every move this couple makes passion is missing. I am not saying that they should be kissing every chance they get like hormonal teenagers but ...

Loved the description of that south Indian home and friends hanging out. Life without friends is so incomplete.

Glad you updated TwiggySmile

Thanks for asking that question Sandhya! Good girl Wink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vgedin1chilly_disha_AquaSandhya

Sisbamboo1 Senior Member
Sisbamboo1
Sisbamboo1

Posted: 05 August 2013 at 8:24am | IP Logged
Mine!

Edit:
First and foremost, I pray that your friend recovers with full health!

Your Arnav is a lot like Khushi. He was selfless and not selfish when it came to his Di in the show but in your story, he hasn't restricted this trait to just one person. I've also still not gotten used to Arnav answering to someone. I never realized just how much I consider his "I am God" quirk as a major part of his personality. He's also not emotionally constipated! I will definitely enjoy reading his journey in this story. 

I loved how Khushi was so concerned about Arnav and most importantly, she was confident in his abilities. She helped him talk through his problem and gave him suggestions. Her "You'll find a way, Arnav" was perfect. After seeing the support Khushi gives Arnav, I am a little angry at Anjali's perception of Khushi as someone who takes Arnav for granted, someone who's not worthy of him. However...there were some moments where I felt that Khushi did not fully believe in Arnav such as when she said, "Don't give up so soon." Does she expect Arnav to eventually give up? Or am I just reading too much into this because Anjali, without me realizing it, put a seed of doubt in my head Confused

You got me all confused and over the place! Arnav is not superman, Khushi is not happy-go-lucky-wearing-rose-tinted-glasses, Anjali doesn't believe in Khushi as someone perfect for her Chotte, Payal is not bholi-bhaali...my head is spinning and I'm finding it difficult to let go of my perceptions of the characters as similar to the ones on IPK.  But that is the beauty of this story. This all creates such an unbearable sense of suspense for me and I'm riveted each time I read this story. Which I have read from the start at least three times. I don't want to miss any nuances. I'm always asking, "What are they going to do now?" and eventually I want to get to, "I knew he/she would do this. That is so like Arnav/Khushi."

I am, however, very grateful that you've kept certain parts of Arnav and Khushi. Arnav and Khushi are both possessive of each other. Khushi held his hand, silently saying, "He is mine" and Arnav was constantly looking for signs of whether Vignesh  was treating Khushi differently than everyone else. When Arnav realized that Khushi was not receiving more importance or not being favored, he relaxed. It's very primitive to claim your significant other in front of others to ward them off but, I think, it gives the both people in the relationship the confidence that they are important to their better half. As long as it doesn't go overboard.

Despite my difficulties in accepting and understanding your characters, you've crafted each of their personalities beautifully! No one is perfect and it makes them all so real. You display Khushi and Arnav's weaknesses but then you also show how during those moments, the other becomes their strength. I'm looking forward to seeing Khushi and Anjali together. We know what Anjali thinks about Khushi but what does Khushi think about Anjali? Looking forward to the next chapter!

Edited by Sisbamboo1 - 05 August 2013 at 9:33am

vgedin

AnjuRish IF-Rockerz
AnjuRish
AnjuRish

Posted: 05 August 2013 at 8:24am | IP Logged
they have such a nice relationship
so nice to be normal sometimes

vgedin

kiran1992 Goldie
kiran1992
kiran1992

Posted: 05 August 2013 at 9:28am | IP Logged
Wow...
Interesting...
Smile
I read all d chapters in go n i totally enjoyed it...
I must say your Arnav is a gem...I love him...
Looking forward to read more...
Wink

vgedin

AquaSandhya IF-Sizzlerz
AquaSandhya
AquaSandhya

Posted: 05 August 2013 at 9:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by charlotte74

Originally posted by AquaSandhya

Twiggy, your friend will be in my prayers. 

This update brought in the role reversal where Khushi is supportive while Arnav is troubled. No doubt Arnav will find a solution fro Aman. 

There were few doubts that cropped up with this update. If they are going to be answered with the future updates, don't answer them. Otherwise it would be nice to know. 

1. How old are Khushi and Arnav?

2. What is the status of their physical relationship?

3. How come Gupta's are so cool? They should start coaching classes for teaching parents cool quotientWink (kidding with second part)

4. Is this gonna be a thriller?

Arnav and Khushi are a couple in love. There is no doubt about that. However, for a young couple in love, there is something missing there Twiggy. Is that what happens when you fall in love with a long term friend. Since I dont have first hand experience about such a relationship I ask this question. 

Because for young people love and passion are synonymous. While love is visible in every move this couple makes passion is missing. I am not saying that they should be kissing every chance they get like hormonal teenagers but ...

Loved the description of that south Indian home and friends hanging out. Life without friends is so incomplete.

Glad you updated TwiggySmile

Thanks for asking that question Sandhya! Good girl Wink

Kavi! Did you think that my troubling questions were reserved only for you?Wink

I decided to nag Twiggy till you make a comebackWacko

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vgedin1chilly_disha_

Go to top