Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

#1PolemicJackanapes: Complete [Note + Blog Link Pg154] 3Jan 2016 (Page 71)

sahada Senior Member
sahada
sahada

Posted: 04 August 2013 at 5:09pm | IP Logged
Aaawee Sending your n her way lots of prayers! I wish she recovers n recovers sooon n smoothly n completely from whatever she is suffering from... !!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vgedin

_disha_ IF-Sizzlerz
_disha_
_disha_

Posted: 04 August 2013 at 7:46pm | IP Logged
Comment Updated :

Edited by _disha_ - 04 August 2013 at 7:46pm

vgedin

Raila1014 Goldie
Raila1014
Raila1014

Posted: 04 August 2013 at 7:56pm | IP Logged
May Allah grant your friend courage and give her some good news!

It is nice to see how they each can provide the other one support and help erase any self doubt or annoyance at not being able to succeed at something.  He helped her when she was forced to give up her dream and now she is his pillar as he is turned down by his boss in helping his friend's sister.  They are so mature in their relationship.  I love how she told him off about the parking and how easily he integrated in the group.  Everything is going well or is it?

vgedin

AquaSandhya IF-Sizzlerz
AquaSandhya
AquaSandhya

Posted: 04 August 2013 at 8:37pm | IP Logged
Twiggy, your friend will be in my prayers. 

This update brought in the role reversal where Khushi is supportive while Arnav is troubled. No doubt Arnav will find a solution fro Aman. 

There were few doubts that cropped up with this update. If they are going to be answered with the future updates, don't answer them. Otherwise it would be nice to know. 

1. How old are Khushi and Arnav?

2. What is the status of their physical relationship?

3. How come Gupta's are so cool? They should start coaching classes for teaching parents cool quotientWink (kidding with second part)

4. Is this gonna be a thriller?

Arnav and Khushi are a couple in love. There is no doubt about that. However, for a young couple in love, there is something missing there Twiggy. Is that what happens when you fall in love with a long term friend. Since I dont have first hand experience about such a relationship I ask this question. 

Because for young people love and passion are synonymous. While love is visible in every move this couple makes passion is missing. I am not saying that they should be kissing every chance they get like hormonal teenagers but ...

Loved the description of that south Indian home and friends hanging out. Life without friends is so incomplete.

Glad you updated TwiggySmile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

charlotte74vgedin1chilly_disha_

vinu.sr Goldie
vinu.sr
vinu.sr

Posted: 04 August 2013 at 9:53pm | IP Logged
Dont worry about friend Twiggy, she will be fine soon. I will remember to pray for her.

Coming to the update:

It is so nice to read about Arnav and Khushi in love already...and their journey through life when in love with each other...rather than always read about their journey to love...I am still having my doubts like anjali ( LOL) about Khushi possibly not making Arnav the center of her life like the way Arnav seems to have. But then such tiny insights into their everyday lives goes to prove that they understand and care for each other in equal measure.

Arnav as a divorce lawyer: I would love to see more of his work in the story. Two close friends of mine went through divorces. One of them faced a big struggle with the divorce because it wasnt mutual. And she use to tell us stories about the family courts and the proceedings. Many Indians still take a moral stand and talk about women who divorce as those who cant adjust / sacrifice etc. The reality is that most people need a divorce because the marriage might not just be crippling them but may even turn out to be disastrously dangerous for their mental well being too.

Vignesh and his south indian home (dosa, jasmine flowers, coffee, kanna) - are they here to give us all a dose of south indian warmth or will he play a role in the story?

Edited by vinu.sr - 04 August 2013 at 9:52pm

vgedin

namita11 Goldie
namita11
namita11

Posted: 04 August 2013 at 9:53pm | IP Logged
I love the relationship between arnav and khushi.. and I will pray for your friend

vgedin

amaypranay IF-Rockerz
amaypranay
amaypranay

Posted: 04 August 2013 at 10:01pm | IP Logged
Will pray for you friend...hope everything will be alright! 

Really loved the update...it's so interesting...hope Arnav finds a way out...maybe he should take the case...

It's nice to known in today's day and age...that people can be so selfless...they both are a very mature couple...seem very compatible...and very committed to each other...

Loving Arnav and Khushi...and your writing...amazing!

vgedin

vgedin IF-Dazzler
vgedin
vgedin

Posted: 04 August 2013 at 10:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AquaSandhya

Twiggy, your friend will be in my prayers. 

This update brought in the role reversal where Khushi is supportive while Arnav is troubled. No doubt Arnav will find a solution fro Aman. 

There were few doubts that cropped up with this update. If they are going to be answered with the future updates, don't answer them. Otherwise it would be nice to know. 

1. How old are Khushi and Arnav?

2. What is the status of their physical relationship?

3. How come Gupta's are so cool? They should start coaching classes for teaching parents cool quotientWink (kidding with second part)

4. Is this gonna be a thriller?

Arnav and Khushi are a couple in love. There is no doubt about that. However, for a young couple in love, there is something missing there Twiggy. Is that what happens when you fall in love with a long term friend. Since I dont have first hand experience about such a relationship I ask this question. 

Because for young people love and passion are synonymous. While love is visible in every move this couple makes passion is missing. I am not saying that they should be kissing every chance they get like hormonal teenagers but ...

Loved the description of that south Indian home and friends hanging out. Life without friends is so incomplete.

Glad you updated TwiggySmile

Khushi is 22, Arnav is 27. 

Their physical relationship... lets such say I will try and make up for the "ramanchi" I did by skipping the events of their weekend get away soon Big smile 

The passion.. it could be my inexperience in writing fiction that is reflecting in this manner. Also the fact all the love making scenes I write make me laugh for some reason, and then I erase that bit LOL I will work on this now.. thanks for pointing it out Sandhya Big smile 

Garima and Shashi... I will talk more about where they come from in future sometime. I hope that will answer this question regarding the "cool quotient". If it doesn't, let me know then :) 

This story anything but a thriller. Smile 

Thank you so much for being honest and sharing your views! Hug

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shree10AquaSandhya1chilly_disha_

Go to top