Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

#1PolemicJackanapes: Complete [Note + Blog Link Pg154] 3Jan 2016 (Page 64)

lazyleaves IF-Stunnerz
lazyleaves
lazyleaves

Posted: 21 July 2013 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
Ha! I finally read and commented on all the missed updates :D I am proud of myself *pats herself on the back*

It is my unresing and commenting time, so I will answer your scraps later :)

Bye bye :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vgedin

monasha IF-Dazzler
monasha
monasha

Posted: 22 July 2013 at 3:37am | IP Logged
Amazing Story
Read it in one go
Khushi really wanted to be a writer but her father wasn't with her since he was worried that she will not get the luxury later
I feel worried for Arnav too, the thing Anjali said was true, Khushi loes him but she takes him for granted.. I just hope Arnav doesn't get hurt later...
Update soon

vgedin

opsyellow IF-Sizzlerz
opsyellow
opsyellow

Posted: 24 July 2013 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
Loved it!
What with Payal and her midnight sacks?

vgedin

ssyahoo IF-Sizzlerz
ssyahoo
ssyahoo

Posted: 24 July 2013 at 6:41pm | IP Logged
Sorry for the late comment. My asli duniya is slammed right now so my comments may be late for the next few weeks until life returns to normalcy :)

Now on to your story. I love the characters that you have weaved. This Payal and Akash are extremely fun to read about. Loved the line that she was not going to singing sad Bollywood songs for him. That sandwich seemed one of a kind and unique indeed :)

Seems as if the parents are laid back to let Khushi and Arnav spend alone time at the farmhouse wow! They share an easy going relationship between the two! Curious as to what will take place at the party.

Thanks for the PM.

vgedin

preethi.saseeda IF-Dazzler
preethi.saseeda
preethi.saseeda

Posted: 26 July 2013 at 9:32am | IP Logged
Are we any where near the next update????

vgedin

rockinggirl5 Goldie
rockinggirl5
rockinggirl5

Posted: 26 July 2013 at 6:06pm | IP Logged
This is an amazing FF and u r doing a great job. I like every aingle character in this and I can understand them too like I know them personally. Wonderful FF!!! I would love to read more of this, please pm me whenever u update that next part.

vgedin

marleylerner Groupbie
marleylerner
marleylerner

Posted: 28 July 2013 at 5:25pm | IP Logged
Sorry, I'm a little behind. Catching up now!

Chapter 6:

The Akash-Payal situation is so funny. Clandestine meetings that everyone knows of and yet they carry on with it. And are these families cool about midnight hookups or what! 

I kinda understand where Anjali is coming from. Not saying that Khushi doesn't love Arnav. I know she does but the difference between the two of them in having and not having a "life goal" may make it appaear as though Arnav is more loving than Khushi. Since she has outward goals to focus on while Arnav himself said that all he ever wanted was Khushi, what other people like Anjali possibly see is an Arnav solely focussed on Khushi but a Khushi who has passions other than Arnav as well. What he means to her and what she does and can do for him is not something everyone else can truly understand. The "independent happiness" Anjali speaks of is actually just the fact of Khushi having dreams besides Arnav. Maybe a part of it is also just how sisters think of their brothers. The tone was so typical of a sibling conversation- just right out of our lives. You do it each time!

Impasse it is. You are so good at writing a situation most of us experience and yet bring out its nuances like never before. Khushi and Shashi's conversation is just what it would be between two people who are convinced  of their stances and yet do not wish to hurt each other and indeed are hurt by each other's pain. And the need to reassure each other of their love despite the differences- his saying that he does have faith in her and her assuring him that she still needed his help, despite the fact that their current positions in their impasse actually speak the exact opposite. Oh human beings are a twisted lot!

Wonderful chapter. Thank you! 
Getting on to the next one right away. Missed your story and its warmth. 

vgedin

marleylerner Groupbie
marleylerner
marleylerner

Posted: 28 July 2013 at 5:50pm | IP Logged
Chapter 7:

Payal sure made the transition from understanding girlfriend to manipulative one pretty quickly. I started out thinking she's so nice to him and now I really pity the guy. Payal se panga nai le sakte boss. And I laughed so hard at --
"He would have continued but for the stern look in Payal's eyes, it was scary; he knew for a fact even it scared Arnav too"

Actually their whole conversation was pretty hilarious. Akash messed up so bad and then he thought he could outsmart her. Oh Akash!! I wonder though why Akash and Payal are so " Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam doon?" about the whole thing. They can hanky-panky and even have their families know about it but can't give it a name! LOL.
Can't wait for Akash to have that "spontaneous" conversation with Shashi. 

Arnav and Khushi are away for the weekend????????????? Yaar ye itne cool parents kaha se milte hain. hoping Arnav gets his three-letter word finally. That sudden kiss was so cute :) 

Their easy comfort is so evident in how well they know each other and exactly what the other needs. Arnav's concern for her is just unbelievably endearing. And he's so right, Khushi has some spirit to be able to work so passionately at something she didn't want to do at all. She really is an incredibly strong person. And that project does sound damn inspiring!

Absolutely loving the story!! Can't wait to read more.

Thanks so much!

vgedin

Go to top