Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

#1PolemicJackanapes: Complete [Note + Blog Link Pg154] 3Jan 2016 (Page 63)

moomin4455 IF-Dazzler
moomin4455
moomin4455

Posted: 21 July 2013 at 9:31am | IP Logged
When a guy you like brings dessert over in the dead of night you may as well give your relationship with said guy a name - he's a keeper! LOL Payal is an interesting character: forthright, introspective, determined yet hesitant at times...

Khushi, bless her, is trying her best. Arnav is so wonderful to help her take her mind off things - he rocks! I worry about Anjali's opinions on their relationship and also about his insecurities...hopefully any journey they take throughout this story - high or low - will make them stronger...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vgedin

preethi.saseeda IF-Dazzler
preethi.saseeda
preethi.saseeda

Posted: 21 July 2013 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Oh man!! What beautiful characters have you created!!! Love them all equally... Hats off for creating these many equally lovable characters... When we have a cute n bubbling chemistry in Payal n Akash, we got a matured n soul stirring love from Arnav n Khushi... I get an dose of every possible emotion here...

Most of the fictions are about out of reach characters... Where in Arnav is this high end business tycoon n Khushi is this poor desi girl or another rich character... But here all your characters are set on levels that I as an reader could easily relate with... Beautiful work n this work deserves 5 on scale of 5...

vgedin

flowers4u IF-Sizzlerz
flowers4u
flowers4u

Posted: 21 July 2013 at 7:22pm | IP Logged
loved it an excellent update...keep it up

vgedin

vinu.sr Goldie
vinu.sr
vinu.sr

Posted: 21 July 2013 at 9:41pm | IP Logged
Payal and Akash are such a cute pair!

But the part with Khushi and Arnav made me forget everything else! These two share such a beautiful relationship...nothing dramatic or sensational...but so perfect!!

Khushi's situation represents the broken dreams of many such young men and women...there is "wanting" to do something...and then there is "have" to do something...but the serenity with which she has accepted the loss of the former and the conviction with which she looks at the latter is commendable!

Arnav is my most favourite character in the story! I would like to see a glimpse of how he grew to love Khushi to this extent!

vgedin

sochanatha Goldie
sochanatha
sochanatha

Posted: 21 July 2013 at 11:16pm | IP Logged
what a lovely update..
Payal and Akash are too cute..Bas!
and the relationship Arnav and Khushi shares is just treat to read...
they are completely in sinc and tuned with each other without saying anything out loud...and khushi's spirit and her perspective of what life is offering her right now felt so real, at least to me.. i can totally connect with it..
i just enjoyed the chapter fully.. :D :D

vgedin

lazyleaves IF-Stunnerz
lazyleaves
lazyleaves

Posted: 21 July 2013 at 11:25pm | IP Logged
Chapter 5

I will try my best to NOT rant but if I end up doing that then please forgive me Embarrassed

For me the update's most important part was that Khushi was not truly happy, everything else paled against that fact be it Garima's anxiousness when Khushi reached home, trying to feed her and take away her stress from her, Payal's engaging conversations or the 'time table' that Khushi narrated.

Throughout I just thought one thing, Khushi is not liking it, she is not happy with this job, she is not satisfied, she is just pushing herself to like the job for her parents. There will be a time when either she gives up and does this work in a robotics fashion or gets so irritated that she will end up blasting her family members in frustration.

The only consolation was Arnav. He understands but feels helpless in her family matters. So he does what he can do best - supports her and tries to some of the pain and irritation away Smile

Me being an IPK fan thought it were jalebies Embarrassed but it was a book Big smile Sweet of Arnav for doing this for her, She needs  him. Only he truly understands her plight an talks about it freely with her, not like her family discussing her job issues behind her back!

Arnav should really stop feeling insecure. Doesn't he know ArHi forever?

vgedin

lazyleaves IF-Stunnerz
lazyleaves
lazyleaves

Posted: 21 July 2013 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
Chapter 6

So Arnav lives very close to Khushi's place. No wonder he keeps on hopping between his house and hers, having most of his meals there LOL I too understand that Shashi is the father gets to have a say in Khushi's life. Yes he gets to have a say but he shouldn't force his decisions on her, making her feel helpless. At this moment my and Arnav's thoughts are in sync.

Was Anjali talking about Khushi taking Arnav for granted? May be thats her PO because I have not seen her taking him for granted in the past five updates Smile

I am not going to speak much about Shashi and Khushi's conversation because I am still angry at Shash Angry But if defines Khushi with her sense of independence then why doesn't he let her independently decide and do a job that she likes?

Again, my thoughts are in complete sync with Khushi's. I am so glad my parents never did that!

What an intelligent way to end the chapter - it is an impasse indeed between the father and daughter!

And it's true some of the crosswords words are too complicated! LOL

vgedin

lazyleaves IF-Stunnerz
lazyleaves
lazyleaves

Posted: 21 July 2013 at 11:58pm | IP Logged
Chapter 7

Payal was a man-hating bitch and for a reason? I would like to know that! Payal comes out as a strict girlfriend and a woman one shouldn't cross their lines with because you never know when she would snap and start using her sharp tongue on you.

But I guess being in  a 'relationship' with Akash has helped her mellow down just a little bit and she makes efforts to please him, take away his worries, tries not to be selfish, and is understanding towards him.

I have heard a lot about a chocolate sandwich but never got the chance to eat one. You got those near Ruparel College at Matunga Rd Big smile

Payal can be so mean! Does she too believe in the theory that a guy should speak first? Only when Akash thought that he has managed the situation, received a nice chocolaty kiss that Payal drops a bomb on him LOL

_____

How sweet will Arnav get? He took her out for a weekend, away from work, away from her father (Angry), away from all worries so that she would spend time with him Big smile and good food Big smile They can use him and food together, you know Embarrassed

I too do that. I drink coffee and go to sleep LOL I don't drink black coffee though. Too yucky!

I like reading about the projects Khushi is working on. Reminded me of my Indian Economy lectures back in Masters years :D I am happy that Khushi is appreciating the good aspects of her work and trying to like it but she can't hide the disappointment and dejection just below the surface which Arnav could read easily Smile

Sigh, she is just living up to her name Cry

P.S. The Guptas are quite forward, letting their daughter go out over night with a man (who is not her fiance?) and allowing another one to let her boyfriend in at night. I know they trust their daughters but still... LOL

vgedin

Go to top