Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

#1PolemicJackanapes: Complete [Note + Blog Link Pg154] 3Jan 2016 (Page 61)

crazy-ash Goldie
crazy-ash
crazy-ash

Posted: 19 July 2013 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
Awesome!
Poor akash! I wonder how will he tackle shashi uncle ...
And then there is khushi, even i respect her for what she is doing!
What amused me was the fact that arnav and khushi are gonna spend there weekend in a farmhouse and there parents agreed without a fuss!?

I like this openmindedness in your story!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vgedin

namita11 Goldie
namita11
namita11

Posted: 19 July 2013 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
Thiss is a nice story..
garima and sashi are totally cool. Wish I hsd parents like that?
and payash very cute

vgedin

Sisbamboo1 Senior Member
Sisbamboo1
Sisbamboo1

Posted: 19 July 2013 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
Res :) 

Edit:
I'm a little confused about Akash and Payal's relationship status. They want to define it but at the same time they hesitate in doing so. 

Arnav and Khushi on the other hand are just so...comfortable and natural with each other. They completely understand each other. Arnav eases Khushi by feeding her first and then when she's settled, he asks her very delicately about her work. I love that he asked her even though he feared ruining her mood because he knows that in the end it will help her. There is confidence that their relationship can handle the ups as well as the downs.

I love Khushi's response to Arnav. It was so mature of her and she's shaping up to be a very strong character. 

Lovely update!

Edited by Sisbamboo1 - 22 July 2013 at 11:10pm

vgedin

gifttag IF-Dazzler
gifttag
gifttag

Posted: 19 July 2013 at 3:10pm | IP Logged
This Payal is scary I don't know how Akash is coping with her ...no wonder he feeds her so much cakes and sweets just to keep her sweet and amicable. Now that she has put him on spot will he have to talk to Shashi? Payal is right in a way if they have not discussed their future plan and have not proposed to Payal then what is there to talk to the family, he needs to get the girl say yes first then the second step.

Now what is our live birds are doing in Farmhouse all on their own tell tell ?
Really proud of Khushi that she is taking everything positive and started to settle down even if her heart was not in it to start with.
Awesome chapter... beautifully written with humour in it as well.
Please continue soon.
Thank you for the update.   

vgedin

Anony_mous Goldie
Anony_mous
Anony_mous

Posted: 20 July 2013 at 12:25am | IP Logged

'Come  over for breakfast tomorrow and you can talk to Papa then! Just be...spontaneous?  ROFL

I never loved Payal-Akash section in this story like I loved it this time. Akash is SOOO damn cute. God! I had this huge grin on face while reading it and totally cracked up in the end. They like 'meeting' yeah...they like to meet. ROFL

Eat flax seeds! Have oats! I swear I feel like a horse when I have that stuff.

DITTO UnhappyStern Smile

Coming to the update, it was fab as usual. I am hoping that this Vignesh guy does not spell trouble in their crossword infused haven. Just saying, coz this is the second time you have mentioned him and now this coffee-dosa party. Hame daal kaali lag rahi hai...kya karen ;)

Well, you did manage to make me believe as well that Khushi is finding the work if not interesting atleast fulfilling and she is KINDDA happy now. But no. Poor soul is trying to live upto her name. I want to read more about that!

And Arnav, last but not the least. love him. Like he loves his black coffee. Nothing is better in comparison, specially how you have written it. His easy going relationship with Payal came to fore in this update, which even I liked. And his concern and understanding of all feeling concerning Khushi is just  beautiful :)

Waise for me, this was  predominantly a Payal redemption update. Much needed for me atleast after Payal insulted my golden-hearted lawyer!

Edited by Anony_mous - 20 July 2013 at 12:24am

vgedin

EXPELLIARMUS IF-Rockerz
EXPELLIARMUS
EXPELLIARMUS

Posted: 20 July 2013 at 12:50am | IP Logged
Good to see you back!

Nice update, Twiggy.
I liked the Payal-Akash part, and now Akash is stuck between a rock and  hard place, isn't he?
Both are hesitant about naming their relationship, can't wait to see how this talk goes.

Chocolate-walnut sandwich sounds like heaven!

Arnav and Khushi-that was the picture-perfect image of a couple who is comfortable with each other and shares everything with minimum drama. I like how Arnav picked up on the fact that Khushi seems to be passionate about her work, and I loved Khushi's reply as well.
However, I still feel that there will be a point where this facade (?) will crack, and she will just say 'Bas!'.

Can't wait to find out if my prediction comes true!

vgedin

indi52 IF-Sizzlerz
indi52
indi52

Posted: 20 July 2013 at 6:57am | IP Logged
hi, read 5/6/7 together, really enjoyed. beautiful writing and a quiet energy in the words. lovely. i'm slightly smitten with arnav in any and all forms. so his "contagious" smile, that smile against her kiss before kissing her back, just that little bit of discomfort with vignesh, and his clear instincts about khushi make me puddle.

khushi's quandary is classic and believable. this struggle within ourselves set off by our love for those who matter, in so many places this kicks in, and all those compromises we settle for... very nice.

anjali is sure khushi is good but not enough for her a tender loving bro is touching.

thanks for pm. looking forward to 8.

vgedin

MsDroolKanthan IF-Dazzler
MsDroolKanthan
MsDroolKanthan

Posted: 20 July 2013 at 10:07am | IP Logged
Hey twiggy:)
Till yesterday, I had always known you through Saiyu and your comments. I had never known you could write so well.

Whenever I read meera's or Basanti's works I feel at peace and they are a source of solace. Not clichd but tug at your heart's every emotion, they have bumps and cracks but their khushis are strong , commendable women . Now I really have doubts if you three aren't sisters. I know I shouldn't make comparisons but that's what you all do to me.

Its a pleasant change to read about the already fallen in love happy couple arhi instead of the build up to their relationship. And I love the crossword and literary feel to this story.

Bas sex ki kami hai :p

vgedin

Go to top