Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

#1PolemicJackanapes: Complete [Note + Blog Link Pg154] 3Jan 2016 (Page 60)

kondhili IF-Sizzlerz
kondhili
kondhili

Posted: 19 July 2013 at 8:07am | IP Logged
OK i am going to repeat what i said after the last update i want this Arnav bas...i mean he is too good to be true...Day Dreaming
What a caring adorable BF and so in syn with khush's thoughts and feelings. Wow.Thumbs Up
I admire this khushi for remaining positive even though she is not doing what she actually wants to do...standing by her decision and deriving whatever small comfort and happiness she gets from what she is doing. 

Payal and akash well what can i say they are a cute pair...and i love the laughs they throw my way. LOL But really choco sandwich...Ermm 
i am not too sure about its yumminess. 

hmm but i must say Gupta parents seem to be very very liberal in their outlook...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vgedinnazcaIPK007AquaSandhya

aksuji Goldie
aksuji
aksuji

Posted: 19 July 2013 at 8:07am | IP Logged
I missed payal in the previous updates and thoroughly enjoyed her role in this update, akash nearly escaped his gf's tortures but not for long...
I love the way  how this arnav and khushi live with each other, comfort each other,understand ,care and truly love each other...I really enjoy the comfort level of their relationship... 
I eagerly look forward to the updates of this fiction...its really awesome work
khushi and arnav here r respectable and adorable characters...
plz continue soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vgedin

FeistyDewdrop Goldie
FeistyDewdrop
FeistyDewdrop

Posted: 19 July 2013 at 9:24am | IP Logged
Oh God! Payal is 1 smart girl :-D:-D:-D

Making peace wid wot v r doin ,  especially when its nt so much to our liking , dat too widout  complaining is praiseworthy indeed!! :-):-):-)

Their concern fr each other ws sweet :-)

vgedin

IPK007 IF-Rockerz
IPK007
IPK007

Posted: 19 July 2013 at 9:29am | IP Logged
Lovely update.

I admire your Khushi. She is doing quite a commendable job of making lemonade out of the sour lemons that life has thrown at her. And unlike many others in this world, she is lucky to have been doled out sugar as well. I love this pair, they compliment each other perfectly and have a well balanced, mature relationship.

Payal..hmm..

I can totally see Akash as a henpecked husband in a few years..LOL

Man up, dude!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vgedinkondhiliAquaSandhya

Raila1014 Goldie
Raila1014
Raila1014

Posted: 19 July 2013 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Lots of sweetness in his update from Akash treating his kohl wearing Payaliya to Arnav treating his Kushi to desserts.  Poor Akash, he won't be wearing the pants in this relationship.  Kushi so realistic.  No need to cry over spilled milk, move on and deal with what is going on now.  She found something to be excited about and made friends.  Good for her, I can't stand it when one spend too much time on what could have been instead of focusing on what can be done.  Our hero, he is doing a fantastic job at making sure she is ok.  I do hope she tries to do something special for him too, just like Payaliya putting kohl on in the middle of the night.  

vgedin

dreamymaya Goldie
dreamymaya
dreamymaya

Posted: 19 July 2013 at 11:55am | IP Logged
""You were forced into this yet you are doing it, and sincerely at that. You claim to not like this stuff yet you were talking about it with such passion. You aren't complaining, not once have you uttered a word against Shashi.   I don't know of many people who could do this."

"I made a choice Arnav, and I am sticking to it. Nothing extraordinary about that. I don't like this stuff but I don't hate it either, I am just trying to look for things to appreciate and thankfully I did find some things. Many things, actually. I got lucky. That's about it.""

This part really caught my interest again because of the similarity it has to my life..however, unlike Khushi, i sometimes complain when the burden is too much...but then like she said its my choice...i dont like the stuff but i am ok since it has some positives..i try to find them and appreciate it..wel, this story inspires me..waiting to see it flowing...

vgedin

badfaith4u IF-Dazzler
badfaith4u
badfaith4u

Posted: 19 July 2013 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Eccentrica

Akash was marginally saved today; for a while I thought that he's done. With Shashi and Garima asleep; no one would have come to know as wellLOL But then it made me wonder; he doesn't want to remain closemouthed about their relationship then why is he shying from naming it? The same goes for Payal as well; what was that 'boyfr...Akash'?

A question: Do the guptas have two doors that open to the hallway?Wink

Tumhaara coffee pyaar ubhar ubhar ke aaya iss update meinEmbarrassed

I love the relationship that Arnav and Khushi share; one that does not need any display of affection; wherin Arnav goes out of his way to ensure that Khushi is happy and where Khushi recognizes it promptly as well.

You have a thing for catchy endings, don't you? Loved this one!Smile

nice chapter

i like the fact that the parents know about the boyfriends and are okay with it
they rock
I wish all parents were like that

vgedin

Sultan_Of_Swing IF-Sizzlerz
Sultan_Of_Swing
Sultan_Of_Swing

Posted: 19 July 2013 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
How these two love stories re starkly different. Its tells us everything about the characters who are a part of it.

Akash and Payal feels more like the early stages of falling in love- where you feel gutsy and you enjoy the thrill. Payal seems to have the upper-hand in the relationship.

Whereas Khushi's and Arnav's relationship is more subdued and is something akin a comfortable companionship. each others mere presence is enough for them.

P.S- where can I get the damn sandwich?

vgedin

Go to top