Fan Fictions

#1PolemicJackanapes: Chapter13 Updated in Thread 2 [Link on Pg1] (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 153

charlotte74

IF-Dazzler

charlotte74

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 12:34am | IP Logged
Congratulation on your very first FF Twiggy !!!!

I have to confess and I am a little ashamed to admit that I too, like Sandhya googled the meaning of your title Embarrassed

Your writing is highly intelligent if I may say so. Star

You story is fresh, out of the box with a zealous albeit anxious Khushi and a doting Arnav.  I loved the way Arnav hinted for the three-letter word. That is so typical Wink It feels very real.

I will conclude by saying that I am glad you are writing and look forward to further updates.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vgedin_disha_indi52AquaSandhya

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "#1PolemicJackanapes: Chapter13 Updated in Thread 2 [Link on Pg1] (Page 6)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

avcmyd

IF-Dazzler

avcmyd

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 12:47am | IP Logged
What is the three letter word, you can't find the meaning from google, but understood by all IFians?

RES

Twiggy, First of all congrats on starting your FF.StarStarStarStarStar

You know I am big fan of your comments Day Dreamingin all FFs we follow, how can we forget Devi Mayia!!LOL Your fiction chapter analysis is not one to miss, you analyse and give proper criticisim, several times I have stunned how this girl come with such a point and wondered your way of giving opinion to the autor. So if a excellent critc of the Fan Fiction frum wanted to pen her own fiction means is it a thing to miss?  I want to be with you in your fictional journey. Sure you will Rock.

In the world of Arnav and Kushi, mostly they start with the tiff, but in your start itself made your uniqueness, starting with the most understandable pair ever existed, so sharing the thoughts mostly they are ready to accept each others opinion. Bravo for the excellent start.

Forwarding to read. Beware of my bugging for update, then dont say that I didnt warned you.

Edited by avcmyd - 26 June 2013 at 1:47pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

charlotte74vgedin

nishi22

IF-Rockerz

nishi22

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 1:38am | IP Logged
awesum...do pm me next...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vgedin

LooneyLuna

IF-Dazzler

LooneyLuna

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 5:53am | IP Logged
HELLO! 
M heer! asli duniya b da basherz of commenting deerz. 

Finally the english lit topper, goes from reading to writing! And it shows ya, right from the title (even if you didnt pick it lol)! And I was going to blame my non-literate townplanning self for resorting to google..but then khushi is an engineer too, so that be no excuse then? 

I really enjoy the characters so far and the AU world you have created seems real and easy to fall into. The problems we all face with choosing career paths, or facing our parents. 

The relationship again seems so normal and easy going. 

You have an easy way of telling a different story and I love it so far. Keep them updates coming Twigster.

Luna 
ps. really sorry for the delay, can we please rabba-vey now? 

Edited by LooneyLuna - 26 June 2013 at 7:11pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vgedinavcmydEXPELLIARMUS

charlotte74

IF-Dazzler

charlotte74

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 7:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lazyleaves

:O You wrote AND updated and I know about it only now? Cutty...

Well well Twigs, you surely have captured my interest. I see an ArHi here who are married, are happy and a sweet couple.

I liked how Khushi said it (again) why his opinion matters the most.

But it has also been established that she wants to make her father proud.

So what will she do?

a. Listen to her father and dump her dreams for the time being

b. Listen to herself and follow her drea

c. Listen to Arnav and have sex ;-)

The start was good, lets see where you take this story :-)

If she takes up option c then she might get an insight as to whether she should choose a or b Wink

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

vgedinavcmydvfordonkeyEccentricaRasgulla_sp

Rasgulla_sp

IF-Stunnerz

Rasgulla_sp

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 7:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sj_arhi

Sv Smile

Edit
Twiggs I love the way you have started your ff. We have had a peek into Khushi's character. She is a woman who treasures her independence, who is strong willed and reserves a special place in her life for her father. One smile from her dad would make her day, while his refusal can affect her own decisions. 

Khushi and Arnav share an endearing relation. They argue as hell but understand when the other needs an assurance or consolation. A level of comfort exists between them, evident in the way she can relate her cause of unhappiness with him. 

Arnav, naa I am not gonna call him an idiot, I like him here; well lets just say he is a man of few words, who cannot express his love. He requires a constant assurance from Khushi that he plays an important role in her life and if that meant him repeating that she needed perspective in her story, he would do just that. Khushi's words that followed were beautiful, she played her role of verbalising in their relationship, more than sufficient for the two. 

Now Twiggs lets get down to business for its payback time; when is the next update coming??? Wink

Now we are talking!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sj_arhivgedinavcmyd

msin

IF-Dazzler

msin

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 7:29am | IP Logged
Hey maa... U also started writing.. 
What a tough teeth breaking title... Arey kyun mujhe complex deti hai.. U were among the few only readers like me... But now u have also become the Writer... All the best...

vgedin

aura9

Goldie

aura9

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 11:18am | IP Logged
sometimes I have come across your comments and I knew you could write, well. Good that you listened to your friends.

I liked the Arnav Khushi equation, what ever it is. Honesty is a very important ingredient in a relationship. So, this makes Arnav -Khushi relationship almost picture perfect. I would really like to know what kind of bond they actually share are just friends or there is something special between them. 

Ad mist all this I felt Arnav was the one who needed a bit of assurance from Khushi's part. he has to made feel special. Well its vice-versa in other relations.

I'm already awaiting the next update. I'm sure you can rock it.

vgedin

Post Reply New Post

Go to top