Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

#1PolemicJackanapes: Complete [Note + Blog Link Pg154] 3Jan 2016 (Page 56)

Sisbamboo1 Senior Member
Sisbamboo1
Sisbamboo1

Posted: 12 July 2013 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Khushi and Shashi, Arnav and Anjali, and Payal and Akash. All different relationships with different dynamics. I like how they contrasted to give the chapter an even feel 

Khushi and Shashi are both tormented. Shashi can feel Khushi's anguish but he has to be practical. Khushi is fighting herself, as well, from feeling resentment and love for her father. 

Arnav and Anjali, on the other hand, are protecting each other. Both feel that the other is too understanding. They're actually advising each other to be selfish, even if a little. 

And our lighthearted duo...Payal and Akash. They were present both times during the previous two duos conversations and they eased the tension. They provided them to transition from heavy conversation to every day, nok jhok type conversations. A temporary relief.

PS. I loved how you ended the chapter!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vgedin

luvbug IF-Dazzler
luvbug
luvbug

Posted: 12 July 2013 at 11:06am | IP Logged
interesting... just read the 1st chap... 

vgedin

dreamymaya Goldie
dreamymaya
dreamymaya

Posted: 13 July 2013 at 9:27am | IP Logged
"She went over her day as she stood under the shower, the warm water soothing her nerves. It wasn't as unbearable as she had feared, and the people were more or less nice. She realised however that none of it affected her much because she hardly cared, she had taken this up for her father and she would do this sincerely. But no matter how hard she tried, her heart wasn't in it. " Again, I felt I could relate to it. Sigh! But honestly I have felt many times to give up on something in which my heart isn't but do we have a choice? No. People say there is, but then next second they the current choice is best. In the end, like Khushi thinks, I think ---"The sight of the happy and smiling faces of her family almost made her believe it was all worth it" but is it so? Your story is making me reflect the decisions I made in my life. Some questions confuse me and for some, I dont have an answer!

vgedin

dreamymaya Goldie
dreamymaya
dreamymaya

Posted: 13 July 2013 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Anjali's concern disturbed me. I agree Khushi is independent and strong but that doesnt mean that she would put something else before Arnav and give that prioity. 

"She wanted to say so much, tell him that she truly believed she could have it all only when she followed her heart, that she could never be happy doing what she was doing right now, but she couldn't bring herself to say it aloud. Her father seemed to have made up his mind not to let her pleas get to him, and she was tired of trying. She loved her father and just kept reminding herself of that fact to stop herself from resenting the man in front of her, who was hell bent on keeping her from pursuing her dream. " ----ah! beautifully written, emotionally I felt touched by Khushi's yearning to be trusted by her father in her capabilities

vgedin

AnjuRish IF-Rockerz
AnjuRish
AnjuRish

Posted: 13 July 2013 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
someone suggested this FF ...u have a great style
pls dnt make it like other FF and seperate them
make them realise how imp. they are without seperations
pls add me n PM list i have sent u a buddy request as well

vgedin

aura9 Goldie
aura9
aura9

Posted: 13 July 2013 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
first sorry for the late comment, very busy these days.

Anjali's doubts are genuine, but I don't feel the way she does about Khushi-Arnav. Yes, there are certain elements which are important in Khushi's life, but Arnav has his own place in her life. He is very important for her. He and his opinion matters to Khushi.

vgedin

TwilightStar_JP IF-Dazzler
TwilightStar_JP
TwilightStar_JP

Posted: 14 July 2013 at 12:02am | IP Logged
hmm some how I kinda tend to agree with Hitler Di! but I just fervently hope Im proved wrong!!

and then the awkward moment which both of them tried to clear off! its nice to see them both moving ahead or atleast trying to!

Cheers

and about that article! eww shit! how can people get so low? evertyn is not about looks! god dammit would they say the same if their family girls won and they are no beauty queen? chauvinist jerks! 

vgedin

AngelTeen IF-Sizzlerz
AngelTeen
AngelTeen

Posted: 14 July 2013 at 12:44am | IP Logged
Chapter 3

The last part of this chapter with Arnav and Khushi's thoughts combined reminded me of this movie where the man is lamenting about being nothing special and the woman reminds him that he is average and that is so refreshing...dont remember the name though...

Anyway, great chapter, Twiggy. The way you have changed Arnav's character and given everyone else a bit of the ASR we know of the show is amazing. One can identify with him, maybe not fully but somewhere one can with the insecurities of not being good enough, with not being driven enough, with everyone else being better etc and its heartening to see how Khushi works around these feelings. She is like a rock for him in this chapter like he was for her in the previous ones.

Payal seems like a headstrong, pehle bolo phir socho kinds and Akash the exact opposite...somehow I see this with her thoughts about Arnav becoming an issue later on but lets wait for the later to come.

I love Arnav's relationship with the Gupta family. Its coming along beautifully.

Great job.

PS - I am sorry for the late catching up. Have a lot on my mind. Sorry again.

vgedin

Go to top