Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

#1PolemicJackanapes: Complete [Note + Blog Link Pg154] 3Jan 2016 (Page 55)

-HEAVEN- IF-Rockerz
-HEAVEN-
-HEAVEN-

Posted: 11 July 2013 at 9:57am | IP Logged
I dnt lik anjali. Arnav n khushi care for each other..BAS! :p
Why doesnt sashi let khushi follow her heart! :(

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vgedin

Aanchal15 IF-Dazzler
Aanchal15
Aanchal15

Posted: 11 July 2013 at 10:39am | IP Logged
It was a tad bit distressing to read Anjali's advice to Arnav,..apparently, she is not cognizant of the true dynamics of A&K's relationship...and, I surmise this must be the older sibling in her,looking out for her Chotey's well-being.. so, she is forgiven...
That awkwardness looming in the air between the father-daughter duo was so palpable...and, once again that word was befitting...hope they work to ameliorate things...and, thank you for the PM :-))

vgedin

BlueMystique IF-Rockerz
BlueMystique
BlueMystique

Posted: 11 July 2013 at 6:12pm | IP Logged
A lot going on in this chapter, eh?

The entry of Anjali, looks like the roles are reversed. Arnav is the trusting, giving, kind soul and Anjali is the more cautious and cynical one? Why does she think Khushi takes him for granted though, so far, I have seen nothing but her reassuring Arnav that he is all she needs and more. They seem to have a pretty easy going relationship wherein they don't blame each other for shit they have no control over, they communicate, they seem to be in love. So I don't where she is coming from.

Maybe she means Khushi is more independent than Arnav, who seems a little more attached?

Loved the convo between Khushi and Shashi! You are doing a beautiful job of showing both points of view. I can see him apprehension and fear, but I can also see her longing. Opportunists like the writing programs don't come around often, something that would truly make someone happy, so I think Khushi should have taken it. It is better to do something and realize the cons, rather than not do it and regret it for the rest of our lives.

Loved it, Twiggs!

vgedin

FeistyDewdrop Goldie
FeistyDewdrop
FeistyDewdrop

Posted: 11 July 2013 at 9:56pm | IP Logged
It is indeed vry difficult to see ur loved ones broken n unable to do anythng abt it!

Oh no!!!Anjali's thoughts r makin me vry uneasy..
How does Khushi being  independent wl affect A n K's relationship.?
 As far as i understood , Khushi draws a lot of strength frm Arnav emotionally n vice versa. As a sis , Anjali may feel abt K nt gvng attention as much as A deserves , bt isnt shez lukin at things thru a magnifyer? definetly K wont abandon
A fr her dreams!
Plz correct me if m drawing any wrong conclusions Twiggy! i hope my  thought process isnt goin overdrve!

Khushiz situation hum samaj sakte hai. its lyk a burden doin things whch v dislike n dis is the matter of her career!!
Typical Father-daughter convo.. His apprehensions, insecurities..

P.S: M luvin Payal n akashz secret rendevouz vry much :-):-):-)

vgedin

vinu.sr Goldie
vinu.sr
vinu.sr

Posted: 11 July 2013 at 10:25pm | IP Logged
A story about what happens around us everyday while allowing us to contemplate over issues we oversee when it actually happens around us!!!

Arnav here is a dream and totally different from the usually portrayed dark, handsome, angry young man. In real life, I find people like your Arnav more endearing than the macho alpha male who are driven and successful in life and have an ego.

It takes a lot of strength to "have a dream" and "make them come true". But it takes a good heart to wish for someone's dream to come true while not dreaming anything for yourself. I hate to admit that though Arnav here is so realistically portrayed I find him too good to be true!

Will I be your only reader to comment that I find Anjali's words partially true? I feel like Khushi is not that into Arnav as he is! I dont find her taking advantage of him. But I feel that she has her own dreams, aspirations, wishes etc. But Arnav seems to have made Khushi the pivot of his existence. All he wishes for is to see her happy and content. So the story so far has made me feel that while Khushi has monopolised Arnav's world, her world seems to be more than just Arnav.

Shashi is a regular Indian parent whose heart wants to see his child happy but his brain dictates that she should succeed in a "real" career.

Khushi's parents do seem close minded in their beliefs about what is a "real" career but they seem to be very flexible about their girls' boyfriends. Just saying.

P.S I am glad you started writing. Have always read your comments in other stories and wondered why you were not writing your own! 

vgedin

valeyrie Goldie
valeyrie
valeyrie

Posted: 11 July 2013 at 11:16pm | IP Logged
just joined the ride... and loved every bit of it...
I have read ur comments on various stories in this forum, and seeing u write this effortlessly makes me feel, what took u so long to write...Smile
All the characters are so defined, and I love the dash of reality it has... the crossword puzzles in between is really fun, and says a lot about the chapter...
looking forward to the future updates..

vgedin

Titaliya1234 IF-Rockerz
Titaliya1234
Titaliya1234

Posted: 12 July 2013 at 4:47am | IP Logged
good one...

shashi s dissapointed with himself for forcing khushi to pursue a career in which she s not interested..

wonder what happens next..
thnx fr d pm...

vgedin

.caprice. Newbie
.caprice.
.caprice.

Posted: 12 July 2013 at 8:22am | IP Logged
Well, whole update was nothing but one scenario after the next ending in an impasse. I find Anjali's judgement on Khushi to be strange. But then, Anjali doesn't know them as well as we do, does she? Can she be truly blamed for looking out for her brother?

-Sangfroid

vgedin

Go to top