Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

#1PolemicJackanapes: Complete [Note + Blog Link Pg154] 3Jan 2016 (Page 53)

sochanatha Goldie
sochanatha
sochanatha

Posted: 10 July 2013 at 7:35pm | IP Logged
okay... that was quite a surprise, what came from Anjali...
we have already witnessed how khushi has already given up her dream for her father's happiness...then what makes think Anjali otherwise; specially exactly opposite?
Khushi and Arnav indeed share a very deep relationship...and I think they dont even know how deeply and in what extent they feel for each other... being constantly with Khushi till her return from work and comforting her in the best and the most effective way possible, Arnav is still thinking if there was something he could do to make her feel perfect, like before...and I suppose for this the thought of standing against Shashi's decision for Khushi must have been occurred to him..perhaps several times...
Khushi on the other hand is so much affected by Arnav's opinion that she can not even able to go through her manuscript for its betterment!! sighhh...
And there Anjali thinks--"she would never forfeit her independent happiness for anyone." - well, I have doubt..
Shashi and Khushi's situation--this is so very real!! as a father he is absolutely from his position and he knows it..but that doesnt make him blind or insensitive towards his child's happiness...he is just as torn and troubled as Khushi is...and I am so glad that Khushi is not unaware of the fact!! and i think this is the biggest strength for her to fight this battle against her dream...
how many of us can get the liability to fulfill and chase our dreams as we wish? those who can, arent the one who we termed as 'lucky' invariably?
another so deep and thoughtful chapter twiggy...just thank you for writing and sharing this brilliant work with us...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vgedin

Eccentrica IF-Sizzlerz
Eccentrica
Eccentrica

Posted: 10 July 2013 at 10:03pm | IP Logged
In many ways I found Anjali to be the mirror image of Payal. Both love their siblings and are skeptical of the partners of their siblings. I think both the sisters are right when it comes to their thinking since they hold their brother/sister in importance. You know something simple like swapping places would help them alter if not absolutely transform their views on Arnav and Khushi.

So Shashi's a Travolta fan eh?Big smile

Impasse indeed. I have marvelled at the way you end the chapter with a word that forms a part of a crossword. Abnegation was perfectly put earlier and so is impasse at this point of time. While I am with Shashi on his decisions, surely he could find some leeway. I'm sure Khushi would not have to go through the turmoil then, which I think in the long run is going to leave her frustrated. I have seen many people take up a particular field for their career and ten years down the line find themselves changing the field altogether.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vgedinmeera30

soaringskies Goldie
soaringskies
soaringskies

Posted: 10 July 2013 at 10:19pm | IP Logged
i feel for khushi..**sigh..! and What's with Anjali - overprotective much?Ouch

vgedin

meera30 IF-Rockerz
meera30
meera30

Posted: 10 July 2013 at 10:41pm | IP Logged
Comment updated on page 48

Edited by meera30 - 10 July 2013 at 10:42pm

vgedin

Enchante Groupbie
Enchante
Enchante

Posted: 10 July 2013 at 10:49pm | IP Logged
The title is a bit intimidating, seeing as to how I didn't the meaning of both the words in it.LOL

I've read the first two chapters and they are both very exciting, I'll get back later in the day with a more detailed comment about what I loved and how much I loved it. So long. :-)

Edited by Enchante - 10 July 2013 at 10:50pm

vgedin

N0306 IF-Dazzler
N0306
N0306

Posted: 10 July 2013 at 11:14pm | IP Logged
they arrived at impasse together.. just a beautiful way of putting that.. Shashi's excitement was child-like..

Anji's interference in Arnav's life is not fair.. she doesn't see what they share.. Khushi might not show but she feels deeply for him and I don't think she is actually taking him granted..which Arnav already knows..

vgedin

sj_arhi Senior Member
sj_arhi
sj_arhi

Posted: 10 July 2013 at 11:29pm | IP Logged
Res 1
Chapter 5
Oh, the welcome Khushi had! Twiggs the picture that has been painted of an exhilarate family, makes me wonder whether it was your experience on your first day. 
Shashi and Arnav can understand every expression of Khushi's and no matter how much she tries to keep her smile intact they know she isn't happy. This update made me feel really bad for her. I hadn't realised earlier that she was this disinterested in the intern-ship. Really curious to read about this one. 
The gesture and thought behind a gift is any day worthier than a costly gift, as the former reflects the time and effort taken by a person who genuinely cares for you. I loved that scene between Arnav and Khushi, where he got her a gift that is memorable and special to her. 
Looks like Arnav is accustomed to solving crossword puzzles with Khushi. I must point out he is really good at it! 

Edited by sj_arhi - 16 July 2013 at 1:14am

vgedin

sj_arhi Senior Member
sj_arhi
sj_arhi

Posted: 10 July 2013 at 11:29pm | IP Logged
 Res 2
Chapter 6
Really curious to know the base of Anjali's opinion that Khushi does not treasure Arnav the way he should be. It did not seem like just a sister's concern to me, she somehow sounded convinced when she felt that Khushi loves him but her independence, she will not compromise. Don't know why she should choose one, it probably might come later.  
It is quite tough for me to believe that Khushi doesn't treasure Arnav, however (at this point of time). The way Khushi is yet affected about Arnav's comment on her lacking perspective, shows just how his views matter more than others'. 
I liked the father daughter moment, and the way you penned Shashi's sentiments. Liked the crossword part too. 'Impasse', how relevant to their views. But even with a prevalent impasse their relation is just as endearing, me likes. 

Now I really really appreciate that you pointed out that outrageous comment passed on Marion Bartoli. Have you read her fitting reply, "It doesn't matter, honestly. I am not blonde, yes. That is a fact. Have I dreamt about having a model contract? No. I'm sorry. But have I dreamed about winning Wimbledon? Absolutely, yes."
Credit:http://www.thegloss.com/2013/07/12/beauty/wimbledon-winner-marion-bartoli-fat-ugly-dyke/

Edited by sj_arhi - 16 July 2013 at 2:21am

vgedin

Go to top