Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

#1PolemicJackanapes: Complete [Note + Blog Link Pg154] 3Jan 2016 (Page 52)

1chilly IF-Sizzlerz
1chilly
1chilly

Posted: 10 July 2013 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
Just read the update, Twiggy and loved it.

I have started loving how you take the tory forward through the crossxord puzzles.

Anjali feels Khushi takes Arnav for granted.maybe its true.
I have a feeling the new guy is going to cause problems between Khushi and Arnav.

Love the Payal znd Aakash pair. They are cute.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vgedin

amaypranay IF-Rockerz
amaypranay
amaypranay

Posted: 10 July 2013 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
Arnav seems really a very down to earth guy...

Enjoying this story...

vgedin

Anony_mous Goldie
Anony_mous
Anony_mous

Posted: 10 July 2013 at 2:02pm | IP Logged

Aakhir se shuruat karte hain. Wow, ending!!

"Impasse."

They arrived at it together.

Is Khushi taking Arnav for granted? Why did Anjali feel so? I did not feel it even once in the last 6 chapters. Is it the sister in her or did I miss some hint. To me Khushi looked like somebody who relied on Arnav and is aware of it. Someone who knows his insecurities and is trying her best to dispel them. Hell, have I been concentrating too much on hating Payal? Shocked

I would hate if the 'independent' Khushi will over look the importance of supporting Arnav in her life. Then she would not deserve him :(

Shashi is so cute. While his crossword skills are not that great, his heart is filled with concern for his daughter. Hope they pass this Impasse soon!

L_v_d the chapter :D

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vgedin_disha_

sahada Senior Member
sahada
sahada

Posted: 10 July 2013 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
:(... this Ch is my life.. controlling papa, understanding bf, want to keep daddy happy, giving up what heart desires, loving bf, know-it-all papa, loving papa, protective bf's sis (yes her too!) loving friendly bf's sis, disinterest in work, happy face n bouncy self on the front to assure ppl arnd, daddy making up for his over protectiveness, an adorable incredibly understanding veryy loving n a sexy bf (=
Love ths beautifully written story! Though I am scared of wht it holds nxt as it's my story =pp
You're a magnificent a very beautiful writer v! I jus liked your comment in one of the FF's and here you are with your own (= Great to see your work! Very happy to have the chance to read it =D! I'm thoroughly impressed n am looking fwd to more of you here! You are a splendid writer ;*

vgedin

kondhili IF-Sizzlerz
kondhili
kondhili

Posted: 10 July 2013 at 2:48pm | IP Logged
Can i get this Arnav please...
He is so connected with his khushi...so tuned to all her thoughts and feelings.  And is always there by her side every single time she needs it.
He also realises the important role khushi's parents play in her life and knows were to draw the line. 
He is oh so endearing bas...Day Dreaming

Loved the anjali-arnav equation, lovely with none of the clingy cliche things that you always get to read about. But i wonder why Anjali feels that khushi takes arnav for granted, whatever made her say that. 
How can this khushi who gave up her dream for the sake of her family be self centred?

Loved the whole father and daughter scene. Full of remorse by the father who knows that he is forcing his daughter to do something that she clearly does not like or enjoy. 

I loved how khushi gave her father a thread to hang on to, so that the two could talk and the way her father caught on to that. 
Guilt clearly not leaving her father, who wants to ascertain time and again that khushi is ok and everything that is being done is for her good. 

But i am still trying to figure out the connection of the story title with the story itself.

Thanks for the PM twiggy. 

Edited by kondhili - 10 July 2013 at 2:48pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vgedin_disha_AquaSandhya

achu_arshi IF-Dazzler
achu_arshi
achu_arshi

Posted: 10 July 2013 at 3:51pm | IP Logged
Another great chapter...

vgedin

flowers4u IF-Sizzlerz
flowers4u
flowers4u

Posted: 10 July 2013 at 6:45pm | IP Logged
superb update...hope kushi doesnt take arnav for granted...continue soon

vgedin

Raila1014 Goldie
Raila1014
Raila1014

Posted: 10 July 2013 at 7:25pm | IP Logged
He is happy when he makes her happy.  Maybe he is putting too much in the relationship and he is being taken for granted.  It is cute though to see him like this.  Without many exchanged words, Sashi and Kushi dealt with the situation and it was very touching reading about the 2 of them in her room.  

vgedin

Go to top