Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

#1PolemicJackanapes: Complete [Note + Blog Link Pg154] 3Jan 2016 (Page 51)

Addicted87 Goldie
Addicted87
Addicted87

Posted: 10 July 2013 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
First things first... that article made me mad... what in the world were they thinking...?!?!?! I know they were made to apologize but it just didnt seem enough...Angry

anyways fabulous update...!!! Smile I know Anjali is concerned as a sister but so far it hasnt really seemed that Khushi takes  Arnav for granted... Im wondering why Anjali has such an opinion...!

Shashi knows that his decision has made Khushi unhappy... but he is hoping that this difficult decision will help her in the long run.. their conversation was quite emotional... hopefully things will get better soon...

Shashi is a Travolta fan...LOL I loved GreaseSmile

Lovely update... Thanks for the PMSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vgedin

alisondi Senior Member
alisondi
alisondi

Posted: 10 July 2013 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
do u even realise that u keep getting better with each and every passing word???
godammit i m just amazed!!!
shashi knows she is not happy alright and the way it seems i m pretty sure he has figured out how to make her happy
hmm anjali has an unpopular opinion doesnt she ?? loved it throughly!

vgedin

Aparamegha IF-Dazzler
Aparamegha
Aparamegha

Posted: 10 July 2013 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Loved the update...

Anali doing the typical protective sisterly gesture..she thinks Arnav deserves better as Khushi can take Arnav for granted and be a bit selfish  in the pursuit of her own happiness...which I think is a bit biased on part of Anjali as Khushi does value Arnav but she seems more confident about their relationship and it can come across on the other note to a sister..Loved the way Arnav dealt with it..he might be insecure but in his heart of heart he does know how much Khushi values his opinion...

Loved the father daughter convo and at the end how they managed to get the word at the same time...

vgedin

Rasgulla_sp IF-Stunnerz
Rasgulla_sp
Rasgulla_sp

Posted: 10 July 2013 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
Call me fickle but now that i look at Arnav and Khushi relationship from Anjali's perspective, from chapter 1 itself you have shown how well Arnav understands Khushi, is supportive of her decisions, helps her in coming to terms with like, he tries to bring a smile on her face, to sum it up, he is always there for her. Coincidentally, even when Arnav is walking home (thanks for answering my question) he is thinking about how best to be there for Khushi. Soche ka padi...

There are no secrets between the Raizada and the Gupta families, are there? I am not talking about the 'secret' relationship of Aakash and Payal. I mean Khushi's unhappiness with the job and how she has been forced by her father are common knowledge in the Raizada household...

Don't put Shashi's perspective, understanding and anguish in such heartfelt words. I am on team Khushi!

vgedin

crazy-ash Goldie
crazy-ash
crazy-ash

Posted: 10 July 2013 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
The update was awesome!
I can understand anjalis worries...she wants arnav to be with someone who does not take him for granted...that he deserves better...but i m happy with the fact that she is happy for her brother and is, atleast not against it...!

So, its good that shashi came up to khushi, to talk! And being not good with words was something with which i could relate, cause me and my father both are not good with words...and we usually land up having an akward convo which ends abruptly!
LOL
lets see whats happens next!

vgedin

gifttag IF-Dazzler
gifttag
gifttag

Posted: 10 July 2013 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
What a lovely update.
Anjali why does she think Khushi does't love Arnav as he deserved to be loved, I think they share a very balanced relationship and Arnav's opinions are important to Khushi, she perceives all her work through his eyes if he approves them according to her the work is good enough. Is she being a over protective sister? or thinking too much that no one is good enough for her brother.

Dead end and impasse was the highlight of this update.
Poor Khushi could't say what she wanted to her dad. Arnav can't interfere in Shashi's decision for his daughter although the daughter is not very happy.

Is this Anjali a very interfering one? If she is I just hope that she does't cause too many problems in Arnav and Khushi's life.

Love the way Arnav and Anjali had a laugh at Akash and Akash and Payal's expense.

I wonder what kind of talk Anjali is planning with in the morning with Arnav.

Faboulous chapter, beautifully written.

Will look forward to the next chapter eagerly.
Thanks for the PM.

vgedin

pmehra300 IF-Rockerz
pmehra300
pmehra300

Posted: 10 July 2013 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
Amazing chapter
Loved it
I agree with anjali khushi do take arnav for granted 

vgedin

saavan_lover Goldie
saavan_lover
saavan_lover

Posted: 10 July 2013 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
Just came across this story and I have thoroughly enjoyed reading it :)

vgedin

Go to top