Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

#1PolemicJackanapes: Complete [Note + Blog Link Pg154] 3Jan 2016 (Page 50)

aksuji Goldie
aksuji
aksuji

Posted: 10 July 2013 at 11:20am | IP Logged
I really wonder why anjali thinks that khushi doesn't values arnav when I feel she loves n values arnav as much as arnav does for khushi...for payal its may be acceptable but for khushi...
khushi always seeks arnav for support and salvation which she finds nowhere else hich itselfs shows how much khushi cares for arnav...
khushi and shashi's part was like any beautiful father-daughter duo...
loved the update...
plz continue soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vgedin

Frida Senior Member
Frida
Frida

Posted: 10 July 2013 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Nice update!!
Loved the father-daughter & also bro-sis scene!! I guess everyone is genuinely but overly concerned about each others happiness :)
Very typical of Anjali to look for better options for her brother. That's what mothers & sisters do!! 
However, Anjali is forgetting a major fact here that Khushi puts her close ones' happiness before hers.. She has proved it by agreeing to her father.. I think Arnav is going to put that in Anji's head in their next convo :)
Looking forward to Arnav- Anjali morning discussion!!
Pls update soon..

vgedin

shr1234 Senior Member
shr1234
shr1234

Posted: 10 July 2013 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Hey, just came across this and read it all. It's wonderful. I loved your strong characters, they come forth bold. Khushi is such a strong, wise and rational girl, fiercely fond of independence, it really surprised me she gave in to her father over this career issue. But I can understand that too, I know how even astute and caring parents like Shshi put the foot down in matters like these. I liked over fussing Garima too. A little bit nagging in her mind for forcing her child into something unwanted, trying to assuage her in every way she could think of. Arnav thinks low of himself unnecessarily. A divorce lawyer has to be astute and well versed. Unlike Anjali, I don't think Khushi takes him for granted. I loved it all and I look forward for the next update.

vgedin

Aparamegha IF-Dazzler
Aparamegha
Aparamegha

Posted: 10 July 2013 at 11:35am | IP Logged
res
soophie Senior Member
soophie
soophie

Posted: 10 July 2013 at 11:36am | IP Logged
superb update
but i m still unable to digest the fact that khushi takes arnav for granted...i just come this is just an assumption of a possesive sister
continue soon n thanks for pm

vgedin

skmr.bs Senior Member
skmr.bs
skmr.bs

Posted: 10 July 2013 at 11:38am | IP Logged
I loved it...I think Anjali is right...its not that khushi doesnt deserve Arnav its that she doesnt value and cherish him like she should have...she has taken him for granted where as he should have been her first priority. Honestly if I had someone who loves me like Arnav I would have been blind in his love..and he would have meant my everything. Wink

vgedin

_disha_ IF-Sizzlerz
_disha_
_disha_

Posted: 10 July 2013 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Comment updated on pg 48 !

vgedin

vgedin IF-Dazzler
vgedin
vgedin

Posted: 10 July 2013 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _disha_

This chapter left me a little confused especially this sentence ...

"Khushi  was one who would never forfeit her independent happiness for anyone."

From where i am understanding Khushi is giving up on her dreams so that her family rather father in particular is happy with her.If she can give up on her dreams how can she be self centered ...or Anjali meant that only taking Arnav into consideration??

What is apparent through this update is that what may seem as a picture perfect relationship between Arnav and Khushi is not as such ...there are insecurities galore there.

But then Anjali has come with her unique Anjaliness !

Akash and Payal are busy in their make believe world i suppose.

Shashi knows how much effort it is taking for Khushi to put up her act that all is well...no doubt he loves her and has her best interest at heart but its time to let go !

Thanks for the quick unres Disha! 

I apologise if the update left you confused.  What I meant in that sentence you quoted was that Khushi never allows anyone the power over her state of happiness. The power to hurt her. The reason she is doing this job she has taken up gracefully is because she made the choice between upsetting her father and following her dreams. 

I hope this clears some of the air. Otherwise I hope to clear it in the future updates Smile

_disha_

Go to top