Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

#1PolemicJackanapes: Complete [Note + Blog Link Pg154] 3Jan 2016 (Page 49)

AquaSandhya IF-Sizzlerz
AquaSandhya
AquaSandhya

Posted: 10 July 2013 at 10:50am | IP Logged
You are giving us an Arnav who is very different from most men...he understands the emotional needs of a woman. That is rare indeed. But will others take advantage of his good trait...I believe it is very possible.  

However, Anajali's thinking about Khushi being an independant girl who puts herself before anyone else including Arnav was contradictory to the Khushi who was portrayed thus far. Is Khushi taking adavnatge of Arnav's support already...it doesn't seem so. 

If Khushi was independant and thought only of her happiness, she wouldnt be going through her current turmoil. 

She wouldnt have apologized to Arnav for Paya's behaviour if she wasnt sensitive to his needs and moods. 

So, Is Anjali being too protective of her brother?

This update raised many questions and I look forward to the next one for few of those answers LOL

Edited by AquaSandhya - 10 July 2013 at 12:05pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vgedinKishmish_disha_ssyahoo

Newbiesoapfan IF-Sizzlerz
Newbiesoapfan
Newbiesoapfan

Posted: 10 July 2013 at 10:54am | IP Logged
An impasse indeed... interesting that Anji thinks that Arnav deserves someone better and that Khushi is taking him for granted... she seems to think that Payash are doing better.

Grease it is ... although the first thing that came to mind was Saturday night fever!

This is what Arnav thinks about  him and Khushi ( 2 ,2 , 8)... although Anji doesn't...  you should be able to solve this as fast as greased lightning !!

Edited by Newbiesoapfan - 10 July 2013 at 11:01am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vgedin

KaaliBilli Groupbie
KaaliBilli
KaaliBilli

Posted: 10 July 2013 at 10:59am | IP Logged
Shashi is torn and it's good to know that he is. I am not sure if they are at an impasse because it seems Shashi managed to influence her decision and she accepted with certain degree of apprehension.

I actually feel sorry for both.

-RB

vgedin

Kishmish IF-Rockerz
Kishmish
Kishmish

Posted: 10 July 2013 at 10:59am | IP Logged
Big smile

How typical for a mother or sister to think that their son/sibling has had 
a raw deal and deserves a better life partner ... Ouch
they forget to see the actual equation between the couple ... 

Shashi feels that he has not been fair in forcing Khushi to take up a profession 
of his choice ... and not follow her heart ... 

Crosswords are interesting ... and I love the usage of the apt words by you ... 
Impasse ... a situation in which no progress is possible especially because of 
disagreement or a deadlock ... exactly the situation she finds herself in ... 

Thanks Twiggy ... 

Edited by Kishmish - 10 July 2013 at 11:27am

vgedin

harsha.. Senior Member
harsha..
harsha..

Posted: 10 July 2013 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Anjali thinks that Arnav deserves better and I think that's natural. Everyone wants the best for his sibling and she is no exception.

I liked Khushi's maturity. Though her father doesn't allow her to pursue her dream but still she doesn't rebel like normally people do. She doesn't hurt himby going all I - won't - talk - to - you. On the other hand she tries to fend off the awkwardness.

This Arnav is so normal . No starry airs or bossy attitude. Every girl would want a boyfriend like him.

vgedin

frenzyy IF-Rockerz
frenzyy
frenzyy

Posted: 10 July 2013 at 11:01am | IP Logged
anjali likes khushi but doesn't approve much of her... Interesting...father daughter convo was nice...they both wanna same thing the happiness for the other...

vgedin

SS88 IF-Dazzler
SS88
SS88

Posted: 10 July 2013 at 11:05am | IP Logged
You must be really good at solving puzzles. And all the words you choose are always in sync with Khushi's state of mind. Impasse indeed. And they have arrived at it together. Another thing- Anjali's behaviour is so typical of mothers/sisters. They almost  always believe their child/sibling deserves better. But I think she's missing something really huge here- Khushi is capable of putting people before her own happiness, and she's done that with Shashi already. And she values Arnav a lot, or why would his comments on her manuscript bother her so much. She may not be as expressive or as demonstrative as Arnav but I'm sure she does cherish him.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Japonicavgedin

badfaith4u IF-Dazzler
badfaith4u
badfaith4u

Posted: 10 July 2013 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by V323

Well im no expert in all these emoshuns and all, but from where I sat, I never thought that Khushi was ... you know ... not giving Arnav his worth. I thought they were pretty balanced out, yeah?

So were Anjali's concerns genuine or were they just what a sister would think for her brother?

As for Shyam... oops I mean Shashi and Khushi's impasse, well I thought the whole update was about being at an impasse only yaa? Like, Arnav and his thoughts on Shashi, Arnav and Anjali, Shashi and Khushi...

Great chapter!

really lovely chapter

I loved the father daughter talk they had

vgedin

Go to top