Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

#1PolemicJackanapes: Complete [Note + Blog Link Pg154] 3Jan 2016 (Page 47)

saga_twilight IF-Dazzler
saga_twilight
saga_twilight

Posted: 08 July 2013 at 9:17am | IP Logged
read it, l0ved it, want m0re 0f it!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vgedin

A_BA IF-Rockerz
A_BA
A_BA

Posted: 08 July 2013 at 9:42am | IP Logged
Glad to have Khushi and crossword puzzle backSmile I really did enjoy the latest chapter.

Garima is such a typical mother, just wants to provide her daughter with everything...the way you described her is just like my own mom...love the pet pooja lineLOL

When Khushi was talking about her day, and her dad and Arnav realized that she wasn't very happy with her situation, it was interesting that Arnav gave her dad an accusatory glance...that's very bold of him.

Also love the way you portray Arnav...he understands Khushi so well. I like how you mention that her thinking about things he said used to make him upset but now he finds it amusing. I have always heard that couples find little quirks amusing in the beginning but after a while, it gets on their nerves. I guess Arnav is just still too much in love with KhushiSmile

Feel bad for Khushi that she is just not happy with her situation. Hopefully she can find an alternate solution soon!

vgedin

khushiiXOXO Senior Member
khushiiXOXO
khushiiXOXO

Posted: 09 July 2013 at 2:00am | IP Logged
for a sec there i had a horrible thot...Arnav & Payal together in d end! ...ya ya i know but usually it's Arnav and Khushi always having verbal sparrings dat this incident btwn Payal & Arnav shook me..Big smile

hhmm..everything seems so smooth in Arnav/Khushi world,now I m left wondering where wud d fire start from...

vgedin

1chilly IF-Sizzlerz
1chilly
1chilly

Posted: 09 July 2013 at 2:39am | IP Logged
Sorry Twiggy, for the late comment. But I just reached India the day before and am just getting back into IF mouldLOL
Love Garima. You've got the character of a normal Indian worry wart mother exactly right.
Love it when she just wants to feed her daughter to feel that everything was alright.
Arnav is the one person in the world who understands Khushi like no other.
I love the way you give a hint of the future update by way of a crossword. 
So this guy is the novelty in Khushi's life?

I hope she doesn't two time Arnav with this new guy. I hope she knows that Arnav ke liye ladkiyon ki kataar lambi hai.Wink

vgedin

badfaith4u IF-Dazzler
badfaith4u
badfaith4u

Posted: 09 July 2013 at 10:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rasgulla_sp

r

Khushi likes to solve crosswords but Arnav is the Google that helps her by giving her the words the minute she asks.

Anyways, Garima is your quintessential mother. She fusses so much to make her daughter comfortable that she might overlook what is there but unobvious.

Payal is too busy being happy for her sister.

However, her father and Arnav know what the truth is and they know that the other knows. A silent exchange of looks which says it all.

Arnav however is the only one who brings a smile to her face and questions her about her feelings.

Waise where does Arnav live? When he isn't working he is either in Khushi's living room or her bedroom...

really awesome story you have here

I found it by accident
really nice and new
thank god the guptas are not like the tv show
god they were so conservative
I like them
poor khushi has to do engineering and likes writing 

vgedin

dreamymaya Goldie
dreamymaya
dreamymaya

Posted: 09 July 2013 at 11:18am | IP Logged
res

Edit:

Hi dear, 

I am reading your solo work for the first time. I have read your collaboration work and have come across your name many times.. Finally when a friend suggested me this story, the name of story caught my attention. Initial 2 parts I read and was understanding the people and the theme...then as I read these lines --- something tugged my heart..felt like why it sound so familiar?

""Yes." she said in a low voice.  He thought her face suddenly lost its radiance and he felt his heart twist painfully in his chest. "Its okay Arnav, I made my decision and it's done now. No point whining about it. I did it for papa and I made that choice. Chapter closed.""

:-) it happens! Garima-Shashi's talk, Payal's thoughts on her sister's dreams...somewhere it felt familiar and real to me..may be because I have experienced it.

"He was a simple man with simple desires, who just wanted to love and be loved. "---you have put it beautifully! Fortunately Arnav is lucky to have Khushi who understands him..while unfortunately ones crave for that love! 

Edited by dreamymaya - 13 July 2013 at 6:23am
-Cheeni- IF-Sizzlerz
-Cheeni-
-Cheeni-

Posted: 09 July 2013 at 11:24am | IP Logged
r we getting update :d

vgedin

Hot_Chocolate IF-Rockerz
Hot_Chocolate
Hot_Chocolate

Posted: 10 July 2013 at 8:49am | IP Logged
my comment on chapter 4 is updated on page 30 ages ago...abhi tak nahi pada?CryCry

vgedin

Go to top