Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

#1PolemicJackanapes: Complete [Note + Blog Link Pg154] 3Jan 2016 (Page 40)

BlueMystique IF-Rockerz
BlueMystique
BlueMystique

Posted: 06 July 2013 at 5:21am | IP Logged
Hi Twiggy!

Wonderful chapter as usual! I loved loved loved the conversation between Arnav and Khushi with all it's little nuances, like Arnav getting jealous of the guy who talked to Khushi, Khushi trying to pretend everything was okay and him catching her out, and the gift! Oh the gift! How thoughtful of him!

Mujhe Arnav chahiye!

Loved the beginning too, how they crowded her as soon as she returned, drowning her in their love. And it's wonderful to see Khushi react in kind. Alu paratha, mmm.

I love your Garima, such an accurate portrayal of a mother.

Loved it, Twiggy! Update soon! :)

Edited by BlueMystique - 06 July 2013 at 7:31pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

EXPELLIARMUS

Onlooker Goldie
Onlooker
Onlooker

Posted: 06 July 2013 at 5:25am | IP Logged
Am astonished that Arnav always comes up with answers to the crossword puzzle she Kushi shoots!! *my mouth is hanging open*

I liked how Garima pointed out to Payal that she was in fact rude and may not have intended, but to apologize if she thinks it is the right thing to do. Making her daughter aware that she was rude but leaving the decision to apologize solely to her. I respect her for that..and i loved her over anxiousness and the need to feed ..my mother is never overanxious..but loves to feed her family and whoever comes home. 

Shashi and Arnav realize that Kushi is not happy at the internship. I loved the thoughtful gift of Arnav...that small gesture speaks volumes about the man. 

Thank you for the PM. Sorry for the late reply. Had problems with my notebook..so couldn't help it..:(

vgedin

AquaSandhya IF-Sizzlerz
AquaSandhya
AquaSandhya

Posted: 06 July 2013 at 6:01am | IP Logged
Res

"Novelty" huh ...and Arnav gives her the answer...Arnav who is the constant in Khushi's life and provides the steadiness while she searches for her identity. Love the way you juxtaposed the word with the girl who is seeking her identity and the constant fixture in her life. I'm enjoying your crosswords immensely twiggy. Its been a while since I did those and last update I missed it. I guess Khushi and crossword are synonymous in this FF LOL 

The Razor's Edge - a classic, made me wonder if you were a literature student or one of those engineering students like Khushi. Either ways, it tells me your love for books and that is something I can relate to.

This brings us to Arnav...He is an amazing guy. Intelligent, perceptive, loving and humble too. He is a real keeper. Can I have him? Love the way he is there for Khushi every step of the way. 

While it is Khushi's family that is constantly in limelight...for me this is becoming more and more Arnav's tale. 

I can see the work of an intelligent writer shaping up into a story that is totally different from any other story on this forum.Another good one Smile

Edited by AquaSandhya - 06 July 2013 at 9:56am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sslmay11vgedinIPK007_disha_

sochanatha Goldie
sochanatha
sochanatha

Posted: 06 July 2013 at 6:05am | IP Logged
this chapter, has so elements to ponder our thought upon!!!
the scenario when we Khushi returned home from work was just endearing...
and that single look exchange b/w Arnav and Shashi while khushi was stating how her day was--it just touched my heart..
but really was unique to me, was what khushi said Arnav about the people she met...somehow i felt these people will cause some drastic changes in Khushi's take and perspective about life...
i might be entirely wrong but this Vaidehi girl sure touched a cord somewhere...
again a beautiful chapter twiggy...i loved it.. <3

vgedin

Eccentrica IF-Sizzlerz
Eccentrica
Eccentrica

Posted: 06 July 2013 at 6:55am | IP Logged
From a a caring mother, to a shrewd father and an understanding boyfriend, Khushi has it all. Now only if she woud be satisfied on the professional front!

It was a surprise to know that unlike mothers who are supposed to be more intuitive it was Shashi who caught on to Khushi's pretense.

Reverse psychology works best. Has our lawyer used it in any of his cases as well before effectively getting Khushi to forget her woes?Wink

Ok I don't even know if I should be writing this but I just can't help it...both colleagues with first names beginning with V? Aisa kyun Vayshnaviji?Embarrassed

An advice to Payal: Do not sit on bean bagsSmile

vgedin

moomin4455 IF-Dazzler
moomin4455
moomin4455

Posted: 06 July 2013 at 7:31am | IP Logged
Well at least Khushi didn't hate the first day...that's a start right?

Arnav is again, wonderful - great vocab knowledge!!!! Insecure though...is Khushi's relationship with her colleagues, like the guy from a family of poets and journalists going to cause trouble for him? Or is that just a casual response that any besotted boyfriend would have?

Garima is the quintessential mother wanting to make everything right by feeding her babies. LOL

Though you've gone only 5 chapters I feel like I know the characters pretty well, but there's much to learn, I'm guessing. Will Arnav's insecurity become a problem? Will Khushi forgoing her passion for her parent's wishes eventually come to a head? Or will she find some other avenue to write? Will Payash continue to indulge in cheesecake in the dead of night?

Interesting...my mind is full of possible directions you can take this story - that's a first for me.

vgedin

Newbiesoapfan IF-Sizzlerz
Newbiesoapfan
Newbiesoapfan

Posted: 06 July 2013 at 7:44am | IP Logged
Arnav is adorable and Garima is being just like a mom!

You like Maugham and Pink Floyd...WOW!!

Khushi's heart is not in the job ...only Arnav feels it as he understands her!

Since this is Maugham time ... 

Maugham wrote about it , Khushi feels it  ( 2 , 5 , 7)  

vgedin

amaypranay IF-Rockerz
amaypranay
amaypranay

Posted: 06 July 2013 at 8:50am | IP Logged
Arnav is so loving and caring ...so nice!

Loved the update...

vgedin

Go to top