Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

#1PolemicJackanapes: Complete [Note + Blog Link Pg154] 3Jan 2016 (Page 39)

TwilightStar_JP IF-Dazzler
TwilightStar_JP
TwilightStar_JP

Posted: 06 July 2013 at 4:27am | IP Logged
Hmm! There is something that's bothering her! What exactly is it, yet to be found out! Arnav solve this crossword first!

And I understand its harf to work where your heart isn't, but later you shall slowly make sure your heart is actually there!

And garima! Mother!!

Hmm why do I have a negative feeling all of a. Sudden??

Cheers

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vgedin

soophie Senior Member
soophie
soophie

Posted: 06 July 2013 at 4:35am | IP Logged
amazing update
arnav of ur story is so damn cute...that with each update i m loving him more n more
n arshi's equation is also quite different n unique here
plzz continue soon
waiting

vgedin

aksuji Goldie
aksuji
aksuji

Posted: 06 July 2013 at 4:38am | IP Logged
awww first of all thank u soo much for the pm but nevertheless u know I had it bookmarked and was stalking silently...LOL

its a different and a special story.I have really taken a great liking to it,Clap
crossword puzzles,ah I love them especially to irritate my elder sis...Tongue
this arnav is too adorable really,he very well knows to keep his girl happy even in toughest timesDay Dreaming...I love him ,poor guy getting insecure on the first working day of her girlfriend...LOL
no payal episodes,missed her...Stern Smile
and garima part,I was smiling slyly reading that part bcoz that is sooo much like my mummaSmileEmbarrassed
the only part that pricked a little was khushi not being so happy about all this although it was better for her than she had expected...
doing something out of your interests at the cost of leaving your dreams n wishes is something really difficult no  matter how we try to console our heart...
as always awesome update...
eagerly waiting for next so plz continue soonSmileHug

vgedin

utopia13 Newbie
utopia13
utopia13

Posted: 06 July 2013 at 4:41am | IP Logged
really enoyed reading your ff Clap waiting for the next update

vgedin

SS88 IF-Dazzler
SS88
SS88

Posted: 06 July 2013 at 4:45am | IP Logged
You know what, I have no idea why Arnav thinks he isn't brilliant- he is. Who the hell solves crossword puzzles in a jiffy? I mean she just asks, and pat comes the answer. And you know, I can actually relate to Khuhsi's first day experience- I only hope she finds something to interest her, to inspire  her. Or she finds the courage and fortitude to change her tracks. Because you can't work like a robot all your life- given how most of her day will be in the office. That's a significant portion of her life spent doing things she's indifferent about. Vaidehi- I'm not sure if this was deliberate on your part, but did you know that one of the working titles of IPK was Vaidehi? Small town UP girl and all- I'm just wondering :D Thanks for the PM!

vgedin

pmehra300 IF-Rockerz
pmehra300
pmehra300

Posted: 06 July 2013 at 4:47am | IP Logged
Awesome chapter
Loved it

vgedin

LeenaRocks IF-Dazzler
LeenaRocks
LeenaRocks

Posted: 06 July 2013 at 4:48am | IP Logged
That was Good!! warm family ... happy and nice! 

Yes i did feel constricted listening to Khushi! having to do things where your heart isn't involved can get tiring ... I really hope that whatever that is lined up for her in life helps her maintain a good balance... 

Aww! Arnav is so so so adorable and so supportive!! one should be blessed to have sucha person in life! only if he knew how good he is!

Lovely chapter ... :)

vgedin

meera30 IF-Rockerz
meera30
meera30

Posted: 06 July 2013 at 5:19am | IP Logged
Res

Edited:

Twiggy my dear, you are outdoing yourself on this story now! I think my heart actually breaks for this girl who keeps her game face on when all she really wants to probably do is scream her heart out so that she can do what she wants to!

And this Arnav is a keeper through and through. What is drive and passion when you have sensitivity and compassion, understanding and love. While the former may make you great societal role models, the latter makes you what a loved one needs, cherishes!

I really am intrigued to see where you take this. 

And might I say I was reminded a little of my first day at work all those years back and I didn't even have mum to come back to (even though my mom is more Gail than Garima :P)

PS: Vighnesh, Vaishnavi, Vicissitude, Ahem...A lot of fascination for "V" this chapter...are we seeing a little of tViGgy (wink!)

Edited by meera30 - 07 July 2013 at 8:18am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sslmay11EXPELLIARMUS

Go to top