Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

#1PolemicJackanapes: Complete [Note + Blog Link Pg154] 3Jan 2016 (Page 33)

Anony_mous Goldie
Anony_mous
Anony_mous

Posted: 02 July 2013 at 6:31pm | IP Logged

Is this what an apology is like in your world Payal? Koi isse iski Kidney maang hi daalo charity mein... heart toh hai nahi kyunki...huh!

Rest of the characters and the update - fab. How sweet is Arnav .He was no doubt hurt and yet forgave that rude girl.  Khushi is really lucky to have him and I hope he gets that pretty soon :)

But the star of the update was Garima. She was the totally in her element when she worried about the first day of work of her one child, chided uncalled for rudeness and attitude issues of the other and displayed her affection for the one who might need it the most.

I just loved her, and this is my first time saying this for Garima's character in any of the FF's I have ever read. And the credit goes to you for you have written her beautifully.

Waiting for the next part eagerly :)

Edited by Anony_mous - 04 July 2013 at 12:03pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vgedin_disha_

skmr.bs Senior Member
skmr.bs
skmr.bs

Posted: 02 July 2013 at 9:05pm | IP Logged
Woww awesome update...!!Even though it is without khushi I absolutely loved the update..I really loved Payal here...she is just too good..!! and ofcourse not to forget haeeeyyy can u please get me a Arnav like this..!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vgedin

Eccentrica IF-Sizzlerz
Eccentrica
Eccentrica

Posted: 02 July 2013 at 9:10pm | IP Logged
I love this Payal. Not because she apologised for crossing a line the other day. Not because she speaks her mind. But because the way she is. People is real life are such that they say things that they might come to regret later and then even though they wish to ask for forgiveness, the whole thing is a Herculean task because of the awkwrdness tha is to be a part of it. But then as I said, I could very well relate to Payal as a person I would like to get acquainted with in real life. So kudos to you for creating such a character.Smile

Garima is the perfect exemplification of an ideal mother; one who's worried about her daughter's first day at work and doesn't mince words when it comes to pointing out to her daughter that she has not been behaving well. I love the camaraderie that all the members of the Gupta family share with each other; they aren't the perfect lot yet are so close knit and that it endearing.

vgedin

msin IF-Rockerz
msin
msin

Posted: 02 July 2013 at 9:36pm | IP Logged
I like PayAl in this story..I feel the vibes between PayAl and Arnav a first for me in arshi land..

vgedin

Raila1014 Goldie
Raila1014
Raila1014

Posted: 02 July 2013 at 10:09pm | IP Logged
Kushi is lucky to have such a caring family.  They are preparing everything to make sure her first day ends well.  Out of guilt though for having pushed her away from where her desires lie?  I know they mean well.  I like Garima's gentle chiding of Payal, telling her that though it is ok to speak your mind and also knowing that she did not mean to insult arnav, she delivered it the wrong way and that is why she should consider apologizing.  Love how she put it gently in Payal's corner with if you feel you should not because I say so.  Typical mother trying to teach her something.  I must admit though that I am like Payal, foot in my mouth disease because I have to say it the way I see it and many times it is hard to apologize not because you don't want to make amends but simply for feeling foolish about what happened.

Glad they made their peace so they can focus on the important person.  I just hope that while being the rock to everyone, he does not feel like his dreams get squashed or feels like being taken for granted.  That is a horrible feeling that adds more pressure to oneself.  Loving the story so far!

vgedin

sochanatha Goldie
sochanatha
sochanatha

Posted: 02 July 2013 at 11:04pm | IP Logged
ohhh i love Garima too.. such a sweetheart she is!!!
she was nervous as her child was facing the first exams of her life...
and I love the easy, friendly and understanding relationship they share...

ahhh if there was any doubt regarding Payal's behavior in previous chapter it just vanished into thin air now...she is straightforward but her conscience and perception is clear than anything...the way she made it clear that she didnt think no less off Arnav and also apologized to him was lovely...
a wonderful chapter once again twiggy.. loved reading it... :))

vgedin

meera30 IF-Rockerz
meera30
meera30

Posted: 02 July 2013 at 11:34pm | IP Logged
Updated comment here
bookadict303 Goldie
bookadict303
bookadict303

Posted: 02 July 2013 at 11:40pm | IP Logged
I like the concept so far. Continur soon! :)

vgedin

Go to top