#1PolemicJackanapes: Complete [Note + Blog Link Pg154] 3Jan 2016 - Page 3

Posted: 10 years ago
Wonderful first chapter. The conversation between them was so endearing. I just loved the comfort in their relationship. Really did enjoy this. I would love to read more!!

Thanks for making my heart all fuzzy, esp at the last reassurance bit. Waiting for more!!

And kya title hai boss!
Edited by marleylerner - 10 years ago
TWIGGY! Cum heer you! 🤗

Where have you been hiding all this while?

Firstly, you've been reading J far too long and you leave strange, unexplained mysteries right in the beginning.

But seriously speaking Twigs, you've got a very distinct and unusual style.
It's detailed but concise. Natural and subtle. I can sense ALL these undercurrents while the conversation flowed.

What's the deal with Arnav and what exactly is up with their relationship? Do Khushi's parents have a problem with him? 

Ah Khushi, I do feel you. That is the story of many an aspiring author's life.

And I love love LOVE the title. I am so looking forward to reading more, Twiggy!
New fan!
Nice start! Arnav seems to be interesting here and I like the fact that they are in a relationship already! I like that Arnav is not willing to lie for her sake! So Khushi dreams about writing? What is Arnavs job? Like Arnav icant blame shashi for wanting the best for Khushi!

Is this your first story?
😉
OMG!!!! This looks sooo good! Do me the favour of PMing me please! I luvved the relationship between them!
I remember asking you once to send my something which you've written because your comments always gave me the impression that you wrote. So no, this does not come as a surprise.
Really happy that you finally decided to write.
All the best and looking forward to this journey with you.

Both of them seem pretty comfortable with eachother. Liked the casualness of their relationship.

Poor Khushi, can understand her issue.

Loved how she explained Arnav's feelings in the end.
This is a really interesting concept...will definitely be following it!

Loved the conversation with Khushi and Arnav...you really gave an impression of a mature relationship the two share. I really enjoyed that aspect of it.

It will be interesting to see what path Khushi follows...either follow her dreams or accept her father's decision??

Great start😊
I think I always knew you could write. Whenever I read your comments on other peopleS stories, I uesd to love your writing. This is one good piece of fiction.
I loved the introduction to this world of Khushi and Arnav. 

Love the love and companionship between them. Love how they are in sync with each other.
As always Khushi is caught in the dilemma between what the heart wants and what the brain wants her to do. Let's see who wins, the heart or the brain.

One more thing. Thanks to the people who asked you to write. If this is what you come up with at first attempt, don't know what you will do as a seasoned writer. 
Hope you will PM me when you update this. 
:O You wrote AND updated and I know about it only now? Cutty...

Well well Twigs, you surely have captured my interest. I see an ArHi here who are married, are happy and a sweet couple.

I liked how Khushi said it (again) why his opinion matters the most.

But it has also been established that she wants to make her father proud.

So what will she do?

a. Listen to her father and dump her dreams for the time being

b. Listen to herself and follow her drea

c. Listen to Arnav and have sex ;-)

The start was good, lets see where you take this story :-)
Where have you been?!

I have often read your comments on the mentioned writers threads, who have encouraged you to write and I am glad that you have!

You have definitely got my interest from the very First Chapter...

Be it in the dynamics of the relationship shared between Arnav and Khushi is depicted, or in the Dilemma to choose your interest or the academic part that may look to promise and secure more...

and then, we have the parental pressure and expectations...I can see it.

Bookmarking it right away. 

Would love to read further, and very interesting title...something unusual, different, and yet convincing to make a surfer click on this thread...

:) 

- Dee

First things first...

Twiggy is writing!😃

Now for the story; I loved it and for many reasons.

It has a different title, distinctive relation between Arnav and Khushi, a diverse setting and a new writer😉

It was good to see a Khushi who's a crossword puzzle zealot, an aspiring writer who is Arnav's universe😳 A refreshing change in the form of Arnav being confident yet preferring Khushi to be his anchor. And you say you aren't good at writing fiction...kuch bhi!

Eager to see how you take this forward!