Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

#1PolemicJackanapes: Complete [Note + Blog Link Pg154] 3Jan 2016 (Page 22)

soaringskies Goldie
soaringskies
soaringskies

Posted: 30 June 2013 at 7:04am | IP Logged
bookmarking..Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vgedin

manusmithcl Senior Member
manusmithcl
manusmithcl

Posted: 30 June 2013 at 7:20am | IP Logged
Love this Arnav.. Thanks to Nach basanti for directing to such an awesome story...Outstanding writing skills...

vgedin

shivanisaur Senior Member
shivanisaur
shivanisaur

Posted: 30 June 2013 at 8:56am | IP Logged
Great story!!

vgedin

marleylerner Groupbie
marleylerner
marleylerner

Posted: 30 June 2013 at 9:29am | IP Logged
Ah the drive, the dream! Never had any of that. So I can understand a part of what Arnav feels. Why must everyone be judged by the same measures? There are just these ideas of how one should ideally go about one's life and they end up becoming prevalent for some reason and mess up our minds. I'm the most lost wanderer ever and proud of it. And I'd take your Arnav any day over any "extraordinary" person just like Khushi. The fact that he is sure about her and that bit about having missed her for ten years just had me in a puddle. This one's totally the opposite of show wala Arnav who was so driven professionally, but just didn't know his heart. 
Khushi can see Arnav that way is extraordinary and that is what makes him love her so much. She's a person who makes him feel better about himself not just for the heck of it but because she truly sees him like that. Can I have her? Tongue

Payal was tactless no doubt! No cheesecake for her tonight. AngryThe Raizada household conversation was brilliant. Brotherly bantering at its best. They eavesdrop on Payal and Akash and get nothing lol . And this Arnav reassures the parents that Akash won't cross his limits and khud last time was lamenting the lack of sex with Khushi. LOLFor some reason, the parents trust him so much. That was another beautiful bit- how he's totally at home in the Gupta household. Despite crossing limits haha. Brilliant hai ladka. 

Can't say it enough. In love with your story. So real and so warm. Like home!  No extraordinary dramatic hurdles and yet so engaging. SmileSmile

Thanks so very much. Can't wait for mor

vgedin

-doe-eyes- Goldie
-doe-eyes-
-doe-eyes-

Posted: 30 June 2013 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Chapter Two :

Arnav a 'goofy aimless brat'?! Bahahahahaha!! I started laughing at that :P

On a serious note though, we learnt a LOT about Khushi and Arnav even though they barely appeared in this chapter, and all through what is said and thought about them. I love that technique, and I loved how you gave them depth and character without saying 'Arnav is...Khushi is...' and so on. Khushi s headstrong, independent, stubborn - but still not selfish enough to disregard what her parents want of her to defy them. And Arnav, her support system. I find the faith all the three Guptas have in him bracing :)

Payal and Akash's relationship was beyond adorable! I swear their 'pehle aap, pehle aap' routine in the show and in many fics since has seemed so bland to me - but you my friend breathed in it new life! I love the quirkiness of Payal not letting Akash, being all mulish as a child, denying she was waiting, and demanding cheesecake through a crack in the door :P And Akash messing right back...and of course the 'Why won't he/she just say it?' A typical couple in love, yet not so typical either. I loved the humour and lighthearted edge it brought to the chapter, esp after the seriousness of the first bit. Hope to see more of them in future!

And now to the best part, which I saved for last. No story has only one side, and you explored that so perfectly. Shashi Gupta is a great father - what he said, about if Khushi won't let him protect her, he will equip her to protect herself...it really set me to thinking. I bet all of us have felt like the most misunderstood person in the world before when our parents refuse us something, but you brought the reality out so beautifully - the whole being cruel only to be kind aspect. Khushi won't accept help, so he'll make sure she doesn't have to ask for it. Even if it means he stomachs her anger. Its a reminder that we often take our parents for granted, when they are the most selfless people in our lives.

And the dimension you gave Garima! Wow! A mother's thoughts through and through - torn between granting her daughter what makes her happy, and what will keep her happy in future. Such realistic conflict so realistically brought out! The strength of this chapter has to be its flawless psychology :)

The last moment, the crossword puzzle - touche.

I'll try catching up again as soon as I can! Again, brilliant work!

vgedin

Polkadots78 Goldie
Polkadots78
Polkadots78

Posted: 30 June 2013 at 11:37am | IP Logged
I love crosswords, I love cheese cakes, I love Arnav and Khushi, I love Payal and Akash..
and the corollary is I love this story?
A simple Arnav with simple desires, a kiss that brings peace rather than rush, career-oriented Gupta sisters.
 looking forward to more!!

vgedin

Hot_Chocolate IF-Rockerz
Hot_Chocolate
Hot_Chocolate

Posted: 30 June 2013 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
chapter one:

arnav and khushi already in love and also doing silly fights..khushi is a writer...confused soul hai bechari...arnav didnt like her writings but she want only his opinion...!a flirty arnav at that! and what arnav he didnt confesses his love but want her say it and realxad after that...!!

aap to bohot acha likhti ho...kahan chupi thi abb takk,,,!!

chapter 2;
shashi and garima convo..make a teary eye here twig!...the parents want the best for their children but when the interest clashes the mahabharat starts...and nobody is at fault...the problem is chlidren blames parents but parents kisse blame karenge...!
payal and akash scene cracks me up really...when the cake is here who care about the boyfriend...!!

arnav is supporting hand og khushi's...so khushi rejected JNU...!

awesomely written!!!

Edited by avantisharma - 30 June 2013 at 12:38pm
frenzyy IF-Rockerz
frenzyy
frenzyy

Posted: 30 June 2013 at 4:35pm | IP Logged
jus awwsum!! loved how u comparre all the characters and their life individually.. heart went out to arnav... 

Go to top