Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

#1PolemicJackanapes: Complete [Note + Blog Link Pg154] 3Jan 2016 (Page 21)

achu_arshi IF-Dazzler
achu_arshi
achu_arshi

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 4:30pm | IP Logged
Arnav has insecurities

Ohhh no

I know his angel will make it go away

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vgedin

binimoti IF-Dazzler
binimoti
binimoti

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 7:22pm | IP Logged
I a, hooked now, damn good, update soon want to read more

vgedin

nazca IF-Dazzler
nazca
nazca

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 7:50pm | IP Logged
Congrats twiggy, your fiction must be the one and only fiction where I can find more authors as readers. I enjoy each and every comment, you know when ever I see the authors comments, I felt so happy, In an average each page I can see an author whom I follow or whom I couldn't follow with the lack of time.

Both the family knew each other, all are so understandable. Each of them know the whims and fancies of others in both the families. I am wondering where you are going to bring the situation "polemic". Eagar to read more, update soon please.

vgedin

-doe-eyes- Goldie
-doe-eyes-
-doe-eyes-

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 10:50pm | IP Logged
Hey! What's that English word for a chuppi rustam again? :P

This is a brilliant start! I'm late and I've read the first chapter and I am ao impressed! First of all, the title. Lol! And then the English - perfect and flowing and grammatically sound, which is a huge deal for me whenever I read anything. And third, the plot! A mechanical engineering student aspiring to be a writer - I can so sympathize with her!! I'm a commerce student by will of my parents but I still secretly hope I'll be able to publish something someday :P

Loved how a chunk of the story was brought across is dialogue - it establishes context and reveals a lot about the setting and characters without stating it outright...and of course, beneath it all, our ArHi. Sigh. Arnav vying none too subtly for Khushi's attention, Khushi too busy with her crossword puzzle, and then his reading behind her lines and understanding what's wrong with her...it's subtle but there, I love it!

But the crowning glory of this piece was that second to last paragraph...and Arnav's response to it. Aw! I can picture him like that, secretly vulnerable and needing to be told she needs and wants him!

I'm really looking forward to the rest of this Twiggy! I might catch up slowly coz of time constraints but I will catch up :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vgedinreflorated

reflorated IF-Rockerz
reflorated
reflorated

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 10:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -doe-eyes-

Hey! What's that English word for a chuppi rustam again? :P

This is a brilliant start! I'm late and I've read the first chapter and I am ao impressed! First of all, the title. Lol! And then the English - perfect and flowing and grammatically sound, which is a huge deal for me whenever I read anything. And third, the plot! A mechanical engineering student aspiring to be a writer - I can so sympathize with her!! I'm a commerce student by will of my parents but I still secretly hope I'll be able to publish something someday :P

Loved how a chunk of the story was brought across is dialogue - it establishes context and reveals a lot about the setting and characters without stating it outright...and of course, beneath it all, our ArHi. Sigh. Arnav vying none too subtly for Khushi's attention, Khushi too busy with her crossword puzzle, and then his reading behind her lines and understanding what's wrong with her...it's subtle but there, I love it!

But the crowning glory of this piece was that second to last paragraph...and Arnav's response to it. Aw! I can picture him like that, secretly vulnerable and needing to be told she needs and wants him!

I'm really looking forward to the rest of this Twiggy! I might catch up slowly coz of time constraints but I will catch up :)

I believe they call it being a dark horse LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-doe-eyes-vgedin

TwilightStar_JP IF-Dazzler
TwilightStar_JP
TwilightStar_JP

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 11:57pm | IP Logged
Firstly!! Thank u Nbji, if not for you, I would have missed something that's truly good!!

And now to this wonderful writer!! Hey twiggy! :) are you sure this is your first at writing an Ff! Woman you should have started ages ago!

The first chapter I loved the way in which he reassured her! And the characterization!! Both Arnav and Khushi!

The second chapter gave insight to why the decision, I mean why had shashi declined!! Her caring and righteous father!

Payash are fun! And whose the elder bhai Arnav or Akash? Slight confusion!! But the way Arnav and Akash share a bond that is most of the time one sided is fun to red! Also I get the fact payal isa no nonsense girl! She loves her family too much to let them be harmed!

And in this chapter!! Roles reversal!! Arnav was the one who was being assured by khushi! Loved how one stands for the other!

The collage of pictures wala parah was uber cute! And why Khushi feels Arnav is extraordinary even though he isn't passionate about anything other than keeping his loved ones happy is really a sweet read!

Cheers

And do accept buddy request and pm future updates

Thankies Nbji once again! :)

vgedin

Dee_J IF-Sizzlerz
Dee_J
Dee_J

Posted: 30 June 2013 at 5:02am | IP Logged
Chapter 2

Well shashi & garima's concern about their daughter's future is something every parent is for their children. So hoping for a great future, I don't think shashi is wrong. Though I am confused as to whose side I should take cause in my opinion, one should go for what they are more interested in and can't live without or rather what their passion is. 

Ek engineer toh ek doctor? Kismat khuli hai shashi & garima ki
I love the nok-jhok between payal-akash! It was sweetLOL

And this loving & cariing arnav is also a sight to seeBig smile
I am loving this FF so far. Perfect mixture of humor with their emotions also being expressed beautifully :)

vgedin

Dee_J IF-Sizzlerz
Dee_J
Dee_J

Posted: 30 June 2013 at 5:26am | IP Logged
chapter 3

I had a smile on my face while reading this chapter. By the leg pullings between the brother, it shows they share a great bond. And I am happy that here akash is not 'bhai jaisa aap theek samjhe'LOL
Arnav is a foodie here?Shocked 
Something very rare in the stories which I have read, as yet!

So arnav had no aspiration for something & he became divorcee lawyer for money? Well, I don't find it bad. Everyone works now a days, for a good package only~!

Well arnav's insecurities are something which we can relate to ourselves. But having a good companion by your side, is the only thing one needs at the end :)
And here both support each other, through the thick & thin times of life. <3

PS. Don't forget to PM me. I don't want to miss any updates of this FF :) Can I suggest this to my friends too?

Edited by dj_arshifan - 30 June 2013 at 5:28am

Go to top