Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

#1PolemicJackanapes: Complete [Note + Blog Link Pg154] 3Jan 2016 (Page 20)

moomin4455 IF-Dazzler
moomin4455
moomin4455

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 11:27am | IP Logged
How many people are like Arnav, ie don't have a particular passion, but just 'fall' into a line of work? Many of us are like that I think; I would say it's Anjali, Akash, Khushi and Payal who are the rarer type of people who have a desire to do something - not necessarily rare in terms of talent, because I think most people have a talent but do not realise it, but in that they know what they want to do.

I love your Arnav and I felt that Payal was harsh, but if that's the way she feels so be it. He underestimates himself though: his passion is to love and care for his family and to love Khushi and be with her . He's extremely lucky in that the object of his affection also recognises how wonderful, loving and special he truly is..and reciprocates his love...sigh!!

Akash is too funny! The IPK spoof was spot on! The vociferous indignation when Arnav spoke about Khushboo as being a villain!!! Knuckle pain? Midnight...cakes in Payal's room??? ROFL

This is so wonderful! I cannot wait to see what happens to each of these characters..

Edited by moomin4455 - 29 June 2013 at 11:27am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vgedin

Onlooker Goldie
Onlooker
Onlooker

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 11:39am | IP Logged
If this is your first attempt in writing then Clap. You seems to know your characters well and i get a feeling that this story is well thought of before penning..

Arnav comes out as a happy go lucky guy and does not harbor any high-end goals apart from making money for him and Kushi to live comfortably. Law was not his passion, but his practical mind made him chose it as a safe option. Truthfully, i don't see anything wrong in it..May be he will discover his passion later in life..or may be his life with Kushi is his passion ..what say..

Payal was too forthright and indelicate, even when she valued him!!

This Kushi is ever ready to make sacrifices..and lives a well disciplined life and likes to be independent. 

Arnav pulling Akash's leg and not perfecting the move from the protagonist from the serial had be rofling..

Am looking forward to the next update..Can you Pm me if you are sending out PMs. Thank you. Do accept my Buddy request.

Edit:

ha..i forgot to add..what attracted me in this story was the crosswords..i love it..will be on the look out for more..:

Edited by Onlooker - 29 June 2013 at 11:40am

vgedin

Anony_mous Goldie
Anony_mous
Anony_mous

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 12:46pm | IP Logged

Wow. Another beautiful update.

The spoof on IPKKND was like mindblowing-ly hilarious :D.. God!!  Been there done that actually. Defended the characters when the show was... ummm.. well on its decline.

And so we have a bright and laid back Arnav here, whereas Khushi has a room which could pass as a hotel room. I am liking this role reversal. Only thing is that while Khushi was happy with herself, Arnav apparently is not :(

He wasn't jealous, but his self-confidence has taken a beating without anyone realizing.

I can so relate to the feeling. Actually some time or the other, we all have been through this feeling of inadequacy in front of over-accomplished siblings, friends or relatives. Payal should keep her tongue in check, for I don't know about  fictional characters, but I refuse to understand/justify (like Khushi did) and befriend people like her in real life. 

The WHOLE LAST PARA is my absolute favorite. It was worded flawlessly and it tugged a heart string somewhere, his love and insecurities, which I guess what it was set to do.

Can't wait for the next part :) 

Edited by Anony_mous - 29 June 2013 at 12:58pm

vgedin

Manisha. Goldie
Manisha.
Manisha.

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
Bookmarked...

vgedin

crazy-ash Goldie
crazy-ash
crazy-ash

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
Hola dear!!! Big smile
this is crazy me! And i m super glad that i came across this story of yours! LOL
and i loved it! Will thois do? Or is it too lame...??

Ok, so things i loved abt this story-
khushi wanting to become a writer and her views clashing with that of her father..her being extremely independent, and focused!
Arnav, for the 1st time ever, not the focused and ambitious one...
Both of the girls are open abt their relationships to their parents...
Both families are aware and approve their relation!
And the tinge of humour!! LOL
i love every bit of it!
So thereby lookin forward to the next update and do pm me if u pm, that is!
Thanx for the happy reading moment!

vgedin

-Cheeni- IF-Sizzlerz
-Cheeni-
-Cheeni-

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
OMG seriously i don't want to do it 
just to feel better i read first chapter then 2nd and now 3rd
Ugh, I didn't want to start follow any new story honestly i already don't have a time to comment on stories which i already followed
but here i m commenting and want to follow it
i m already with my asli dunya works and here i promise i try to comment on time and regularly but 

Seriously, this story has some magic...i m in fresh mood now and want to read more about it 

But it never came. So I did what came next. I chose what was sensible, safe. That would ensure a secure future, for me, for Nani, for… you and me. The only thing I have ever really wanted is you, and I have that. What do you think Khushi, does not having an ultimate goal make me less of a man?"

amazing words ...I LOVE THESE lines 
I have an opinion according to me  goals are not important in your life dreams are important 
dreams make your life 
that arnav have " love and be loved" that's his dream and like khushi i also thought that make him extraordinary 

theme of the story is magical 
they are couple and young one :)
settling in their lives
achieving their goals and moreover dreams also but for her father she chose her goal over her dream 
but something we young people don't know what our elders or parents knows 
they far more predictable than us 

i really arnav here and khushi arnav relationship 
want to read more

I always comment but sometimes I will get late 
and i m loving your story BAS

vgedin

-Cheeni- IF-Sizzlerz
-Cheeni-
-Cheeni-

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
i don't understand the meaning of title of story 

i should google it
but u can also help me :)

edit
Google never helps me now a days, my term paper also in poor condition because google arrogant behavior toward meCry

scrab me the meaning plz...Big smile

Edited by -LiveCrazily- - 29 June 2013 at 2:09pm
skmr.bs Senior Member
skmr.bs
skmr.bs

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 3:47pm | IP Logged
Hey found out about this FF via Nach_basanti and I must tell you even though its only 3 chapter...I still really liked it.You are yet another great writer like your friends (Expell,Rasgulla-Sp,Nach_basanti...Ilove all their stories alot).
The FF is very simply and beautifully written.I loved Arnav's character here a lot.I found it kind of role reversal here..Arnav is simple.loving,caring and goofy..where khushi not ruthless but stubborn,independent and focused. I liked this thing a lot. 
Would love to read more so could you please kindly notify me for future update..would really appreciate it. And if not I can always stalk..WinkWinkWink
Thanks.Smile

vgedin

Go to top