Fan Fictions

#1PolemicJackanapes: Chapter13 Updated in Thread 2 [Link on Pg1] (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 153

Page 1
Page   of 153
Page 3 Page 153

Naach_Basanti

IF-Sizzlerz

Naach_Basanti

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 10:45am | IP Logged
R

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "#1PolemicJackanapes: Chapter13 Updated in Thread 2 [Link on Pg1] (Page 2)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kondhili

IF-Rockerz

kondhili

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Big smile

*Edited*

An awesome start Twiggy !  Congratulations Party

This is really good, we have an already very much in love couple in Arnav and Khushi and that itself is a different start...in the avalanche of stories where guy meets girl and all the panache & drama that follows.

Coming to Khushi being a writer and wanting to pursue this professionally facing hurdles from family but then also who has Arnav who is being diabolically honest with his opinions!

I am geared and want to read what lies ahead. 

Edited by kondhili - 25 June 2013 at 9:23pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vgedinmeera30EXPELLIARMUS_disha_

shree10

IF-Rockerz

shree10

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 10:48am | IP Logged
How sweet of you to mention me that I wa sone of the lot pestering you to write and I had stopped long back bcos you didn't relent then. But what a plesant surprise! When good authors are leaving IF or leaving stories incomplete Cry  , this what we needed.
So a new(not so) STAR is born on the IPK-FF horizon!

This update clearly shows how right we all were to pester you to write and post your story here ! 
The name of the story itself is such a teaser ...so very peculiar!

At the very onset of this story we have a very much in love Arnav and Khushi ...leaving us to ponder what this story is all about?? So I am intrigued. Are you gonna go in flshbacks or forward??

Also one question- I reread the chap again and didn't get this bit- Whats Khushi' current job where she is supposed to get her first salary? Sorry if I missed the obvious!

Edited by shree10 - 26 June 2013 at 5:39am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vgedinkondhiliEccentrica

EXPELLIARMUS

IF-Rockerz

EXPELLIARMUS

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 11:04am | IP Logged
Res!

And yayyy!

Edit:

For the late un-res,

I'm so glad you decided to take the plunge and do this!

And after reading it, the first thought in my head is that you are a real chupi-rustam !

I get the AWW inspiration, and yet, this is different.

I like that they are already in a secure relationship, and love is given and acknowledged on both sides.
Khushi's dilemma is all too real, can't wait to see how you take this forward!

I also liked how you gave us an insight into their relationship without saying too much.
There's still a lot that has to be divulged, but you can count me in for the ride!

Wait that reminds me, isn't an update coming soon?

Edited by EXPELLIARMUS - 26 June 2013 at 6:22pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

--BumbleBee--vgedinavcmydLooneyLunakondhili

AngelTeen

IF-Sizzlerz

AngelTeen

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 11:11am | IP Logged
First I was O.o at the subject of the email and the sender.

Then O.o at the title.

And now O.o at the content!

So basically O.o x 3 would like to say great job,Twiggy! What a beginning! I can see the inspiration points from AWW but I can see something new too and thats what pulls me. The fact that Khushi is an independent young lady in an obviously mature and honest relationship with Arnav yet yearning for that pat on the back by her father is quite interesting.

The writing style is good too! The quirks are refreshing and original! Great job!! :)

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sj_arhi--BumbleBee--vgedinmeera30shree10_disha_

madmaxine

IF-Rockerz

madmaxine

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 11:13am | IP Logged
I liked the beginning with the crossword puzzle. And Arnav must be some wordsmith to get Jackanapes like that wonly. Sounds like it'll be a fun ride. I'll and try and keep up. As always, apologies in advance if I don't comment regularly. 

Glad you've decided to put on your writing hat Twigster. 

meera30vgedinavcmydBlueMystiqueEXPELLIARMUS

AquaSandhya

IF-Sizzlerz

AquaSandhya

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Twiggy, congratulations Party

Great to see you writing on the forum.

Thanks for the pm and for thinking of me.

Huh!!!! All those commenting and clearly analatical skills have come to the fore to give the creative writers a run for the money...great job TwiggyWink

An honest to God, Straight forward conversation between a girl and her guy about the problem of pursuing what they want to do in life, with the blessings of the parent. Very realistic and very relatable. 

Khushi is sweet. She understands that Arnav is a typical guy who is great with words for cross words but has limited vocabulary when it comes to expressing his love for his gf. But this girl understands that because his actions speak louder to her and she voices his love for her. SWEET.

Well, what can I say about Shashi...typical Indian parent...actually...a typical parent who wants his child to have a solid degree so that he/she can have a proper career that ensures some basic comforts in his/her life.  Mum is mum.

Good beginning Twiggy...Thumbs Up

Edited by AquaSandhya - 25 June 2013 at 9:13pm

meera30charlotte74vgedinkondhili_disha_

crazymg.04

crazymg.04

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 11:21am | IP Logged
this was fab...waiting for updates alreadyWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vgedin

Post Reply New Post

Go to top