Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

#1PolemicJackanapes: Complete [Note + Blog Link Pg154] 3Jan 2016 (Page 19)

IronButterfly IF-Dazzler
IronButterfly
IronButterfly

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 4:53am | IP Logged
Enjoyed reading Arnav and Aakash's banter. Wished the same was shown in the show too.

I like the fact that both families are okay with their children's relationships. It's important for the couple that they're parents are okay with their relationships as it gives them confidence and security.

Payal is somewhat like me i think. Outspoken to the point of being rude at times. I can get like that too. No malice is intended though.

Their rooms depict their personalities. Interesting role reversal that you've given them.

Arnav speaking about his insecurities was so endearing. Heartening to know how Khushi feels about it.

The crossword backdrop gives this a unique flavour and the fact that he's a lawyer like me makes me happy.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vgedin

atipreet Senior Member
atipreet
atipreet

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 6:45am | IP Logged
nice one!!!

vgedin

IronButterfly IF-Dazzler
IronButterfly
IronButterfly

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 9:00am | IP Logged
Tick

Tock

Tick

Tock

vgedin

nnhk Senior Member
nnhk
nnhk

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 10:17am | IP Logged
just  read NB's update and she mentioned this FF . I don't know how I missed this one...

It is hard for a child ,when the parents make decisions about their lives , but then , I faced something similar and now I look back and try to imagine what would have happened if i had followed my dream and not my parents,but then...

Arnav , i love. i would like to see where his life leads him.
Pyal and Akash are cute and love the Arnav ,Akash cheese cake conversation.

vgedin

indi52 IF-Sizzlerz
indi52
indi52

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 10:28am | IP Logged
a simple man with simple desires who wants to love and be loved. extraordinary that is. lovely updates. abnegation made me smile. and that little take off on ipk... thanks. khushboo tried to kill anjana with a scorpion...LOL

vgedin

sochanatha Goldie
sochanatha
sochanatha

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 10:40am | IP Logged
okay i was already in love with Arnav here and you just made sure that not only i better start admire and  respect him for the genuine and 'not-so-extraordinary' person that he is but also i never fall out of love with him!! you made him the most real one just like that.. how many of us really know what we want from life,what we want to become in our life? he has his share of flaws with a generous, loving heart which beats for the people he loves and cares and wants to keep close all his life... i am so touched with this side of his character!!
i just admire and adore the relationship he and khushi share...and really waiting want to see how their relationship progresses through all the ups n downs of life...
though i understand Payal was being straight forward in her statements,but i didnt quite get the reason of her in-sensitiveness..her two statements seems contradict each other and i really want to know the real share for her earlier thoughts.
Arnav-Akash part was fun and absolute delight to read... haha.. the story Arnav made to make Akash spill the truth!! LOL
a lovely chapter yet again...
waiting for the next one already.. :D

vgedin

.caprice. Newbie
.caprice.
.caprice.

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 10:53am | IP Logged

The title of this story drew me to it as a moth would fly to a flame. I have a weakness for good vocabulary :-)

I enjoy the parallel you have drawn between the chapters and the word of the crossword. It is a unique yet simple way to express the emotion behind the chapter. As they say -- "The greatest ideas are the simplest" :-)

I also enjoy your sense of humor and the clever switch between the personalities of the two characters from the show.

I await to read more of their banter, please do update soon

-Sangfroid

vgedin

harsha.. Senior Member
harsha..
harsha..

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Read the three chapters in a go. I just couldn't stop , once I had started.
You have described the characters beautifully especially Arnav's. I loved the last lines of the third chapter. Also it is not heavy duty stuff and I really enjoyed the playful banter and humour laced conversations.The issues you are portraying through Arnav and Khushi are very common and general. Often many of us come across such dilemmas and indecisiveness in our real life. 

PS : The crossword ongoing through the story is a very innovative idea. Also you have have used it brilliantly as a drop back for the emotions felt by the characters.

vgedin

Go to top